• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reynatis- 25th july 2024 for ps4/ps5

• Thread starter Deleted member 282472
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 282472

Reynatis was announced for the PS4/PS5.My Twitter feed went crazy about it because it reminded them of Verum rex. It looks alright but I'm not feeling the hype yet.

Lost souls aside looks like the more intersecting Versus 13 spiritual sucessor currently.

I would've preffered Verum Rex over KH4 so I guess I'll just wait and see how it turns out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Official site for the game has launched:

The game is coming to the west this fall.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
New trailer is out. It ends with Shibuya glitching and that another trailer is dropping on 5/9.

Liodin

Awards
And when it glitches you can see it's the 104.
Are they really doing it?

Edit:
You can also see it clearly on the pink sign at the bottom.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
And when it glitches you can see it's the 104.
Are they really doing it?

Edit:
You can also see it clearly on the pink sign at the bottom.

If we get an actual in-game TWEWY collab, I may have to actually buy this… 😭

Liodin

Awards
I already found the game interesting because of the premise and the gameplay. Also Nojima and Shimomura are involved, so big plus. And it's coming out on PC, so I was probably going to play it at some point.

But now that it looks like TWEWY is going to be in some form, I don't want to be spoiled if it's going to be a secret boss or something else. So if they confirm it, and don't reveal what it is, I'll buy it day one unless it turns out to be a bad game or has bad performance.

Chie

Awards
I don't think it's just going to be random licensed TWEWY content.

Assuming this isn't the most elaborate prank in gaming history, Reynatis shows no problem just copying stuff from TWEWY and KH4 (even if they have Square Enix's implicit blessing, and even if the "copying" is just Nojima reusing his own stuff), so there's no reason they wouldn't just use the same "104 = shibuya of death" concept that TWEWY and KH4 both use.

E: Then again, having TWEWY crossover content is also copying KH, so that's not that wild either...

Last edited:
Back