• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Replay KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSPForDummies

Just borrowed mty friends PS2 for the christmas break to replay KH1 and all of it's glory. Iv'e been KHless for a while and now it's time remember all the things i've forgotten. How about you?

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
I will replay KH and KH:Com when KHII release nears and tdude your sig is killing me. Ever heard of 56k users well i am one of them and don't tell me to get high speed becuase I don't have money for that now.

dejah

:|
Monkey Man said:
Uh, tdude_6 your sig I think is a bit wide.
haha.. i was just about to say that...

anyways. dont think i'll play it up to the release date. i've played both a twice over with plenty exploring... i'm good.

dejah

:|
darky_dee4556 said:
...and of all places, you made a Kingdom Hearts topic in a Kingdom Hearts II forum. D:

haha... i never thought of that...
i forgot that this was all about KH2...

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah. Mmhmm. It will probably be moved in the near future to the rightful KH forum.

But likewize, I got everything and maxed out my levels and got everyone wearing Crystal Crowns with the best weapons, I'd just plow through it just to see the ASAS scene all over again.

x-knight

iv played kh1 like three times now and i got to say its kinda boring now so ill say i wont since iv already beaten the game on both diffucluty gotten evrything and lvl 100 evrything so yeah not going to play it again

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
...unless we all get a nostalgia for going to Deep Jungle and reminense about why it wasn't brought up in KHII, and if you want to bang monkies across the head, it's a good stress releiver...

Hah, banging monkies, like I don't do that now. *grinning at Monkeybutt*

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
What is wrong with tdude's sig? I don't see anything wrong with it. And what are you talking about? This is the KH1 section!

Last edited:

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
Ive beaten the game three times got everything third time. Tried playing again but i was getting really bored since i practically knew the dialoge.So i just quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back