• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does that use of hands-free mode for farming even require moving around? Based on what I have seen on livestreams, enemies seem to respawn at fast enough rate for it to work even when you stay in one place.

In any case, it looks like an unintentional exploit to me, and people in the beta should definitely report it as such. We don't want SE to be labelled as an environmental pig 🐷 who encourages people to leave their devices running in high power consumption mode for long periods of time, do we?
I've found that in GPS mode, while remaining in one place, I have to physically touch the enemies to engage in battle. Turning on "hands-free mode" does not have my character fight any battles in my absence.

But using GPS mode and engaging in battles yourself definitely is a way to play the game since that doesn't cost AP and enemies do respawn quickly. And potions / ethers are common enough, plus you get a free health and MP recharge every hour with the hut.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I've found that in GPS mode, while remaining in one place, I have to physically touch the enemies to engage in battle. Turning on "hands-free mode" does not have my character fight any battles in my absence. But using GPS mode and engaging in battles yourself definitely is a way to play the game since that doesn't cost AP and enemies do respawn quickly. And potions / ethers are common enough, plus you get a free health and MP recharge every hour with the hut.

😅
Doesn’t that just defeat the purpose of exercise and autoplay at the same time?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know everyone jumped on Neptune and a water theme but I'd laugh if Nept was named because of his iNEPTitude. The yawning, the Inspector and Operator having no faith in his society, but then he's in the legal system and the head of the society so he's gotta have been a go getter to get that far.

I went back to the 2022 trailer reveal for the game. I wonder how much story the game will launch with proper, since all scenes from that trailer were set after what's in the beta. Whoever has the No Name / Scapegoat keyblade still needs to appear, the player going to Ephemer's statue and he has the earpiece in, Brain standing around with his fedora, it was all there two years ago so I hope we don't have to wait to get that. Plus Tangled is a confirmed world in the game so I wanna get there.

LoneFox

Awards
I know everyone jumped on Neptune and a water theme but I'd laugh if Nept was named because of his iNEPTitude. The yawning, the Inspector and Operator having no faith in his society, but then he's in the legal system and the head of the society so he's gotta have been a go getter to get that far.
But isn't he clearly less incompetent than leader types in the series normally are?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But isn't he clearly less incompetent than leader types in the series normally are?
He's obviously good for something, as we saw from the feathers scene which the mysterious duo chalk up to him being an operations master, and to get to that level within society is surely a good thing.

But Nept being tired all the time, the Inspector having no faith in him and his society, him saying he's a part of the legal investigations committee but he doesn't attend meetings, Freya scalding him to sign his paperwork, to me at this stage he doesn't feel that competent. His personality is laid back and happy go lucky, but there's just something there that has me place him amongst the plethora of bad leader types in this series.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He’s the Brilliant but Lazy type. He’s super smart, capable, probably knows more than he lets on, but is super lazy otherwise and uses that laziness to obscure how intelligent he is.

Although I think Remus and Freya know he’s capable but also talks out of his ass to obscure the truth of his actions and thoughts.

He’ll eventually reveal himself as some badass then revert to laziness again.

He's obviously good for something, as we saw from the feathers scene which the mysterious duo chalk up to him being an operations master, and to get to that level within society is surely a good thing.

But Nept being tired all the time, the Inspector having no faith in him and his society, him saying he's a part of the legal investigations committee but he doesn't attend meetings, Freya scalding him to sign his paperwork, to me at this stage he doesn't feel that competent. His personality is laid back and happy go lucky, but there's just something there that has me place him amongst the plethora of bad leader types in this series.
Yeah it’s one big running gag tbh.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Devs are cruel for using the KH1 model of Pinocchio for his piece in order to not give away if we're seeing Disney characters in this game or not.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Devs are cruel for using the KH1 model of Pinocchio for his piece in order to not give away if we're seeing Disney characters in this game or not.

I’m interested to see if he gets a separate model or if they just Frankenstein-ed the old one to work in UE4 with the new paint job. Lol.

Looks like there will be maintenance today before the new piece posts are released. Wondering if they’ll make any other changes. And will this be the last content update or will they do anything for the last couple days here? It would be nice if they surprised you guys with a little additional story update.

Edit: @Chaser what do they mean by Volume? Almost sounds like it could be a different “layer”, but I’m guessing it’s not anything that cool. Lol

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Doing the survey and "Q34. Please tell us which Disney World you would like to play with in this game."

y'all can thank me for the PatF Bayou level.

Edit: @Chaser what do they mean by Volume? Almost sounds like it could be a different “layer”, but I’m guessing it’s not anything that cool. Lol

Oh, the volume just refers to which growth log you've selected. It is just a list of things the game collects as you play and turns that into small increases to your health, attack power, etc. Growth Log volume 1 and Growth Log volume 2 collect different records of the pieces you collect.

You select one of those two to activate that it with the astral dimension, but your actions still unlock the passives for the one you don't have selected. I was wondering why you had to select one or the other when actions unlocked for both but it makes sense that it reflects the enemies and posts you get in the field.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Doing the survey and "Q34. Please tell us which Disney World you would like to play with in this game."

y'all can thank me for the PatF Bayou level.

Bewitching Bayou would be amazing. I’m hoping the Tiana show may become a film like Moana 2 so that IP can get more attention and a higher chance to appear. I could see it being one Disney pushes to add somewhere though. They seem to be giving it more love with things like the new rides at Disneyland and WDW.

Oh, the volume just refers to which growth log you've selected. It is just a list of things the game collects as you play and turns that into small increases to your health, attack power, etc. Growth Log volume 1 and Growth Log volume 2 collect different records of the pieces you collect.

You select one of those two to activate that it with the astral dimension, but your actions still unlock the passives for the one you don't have selected. I was wondering why you had to select one or the other when actions unlocked for both but it makes sense that it reflects the enemies and posts you get in the field.

Thanks for explaining! It would be cool if that was tied to a visual change of the environment down the line if they add more volumes or something.

Back