• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory regarding the Lingering Will

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXFALORXx

Awards
In the Winnie the Pooh trailer we see a fight scene between the Lingering Will and Terranort.
In that scene Terranort shouts "Who are you?" at the LW.

That seems a little bit strange to me, because I assume it's the version of Terranort before he got amnesia.
Remember, we only see Terranort in Terras outfit before the fight with Aqua. After that he got Amnesia,
a different outfit and his voice changed too.

So I guess Terranort must have found out that the LW is someone else than Terras mind trapped in that Armor.

In the BBS secret movie Xehanort says: "Someone else has set foot in your Heart. Eraqus, you sly fox."

So to sum it up, I think the LW is Eraqus.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Eh, I think you're overthinking it.

I think Terranort is saying "Who are you!" because the sandstorm is blocking the view of the figure.

Foxycian

Awards
well i'd like to think that ansem gurdian is terra while Eraqus is indeed inside the armor of terra seeing as how eraqus is important and rival to xehanort i could see it happening but i like your theory nevertheless.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We can discuss this in the main section. Content from officially released press materials aren't considered spoilers :)

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I think he's saying that because he doesn't know why the armor is still moving after all these years.

Veevee

Awards
He didn't get amnesia AFTER the fight with Aqua, he got it BEFORE. He didn't recognize Aqua and he was confused about her saying his name - and KH3 plays after all that, there is no Terranort without amnesia, it makes sense he doesn't recognize the Lingering Will because a) he doesn't know it's been his armor and b) doesn't know who it is possessed by because even if he would remember, thinking of Terra's mind clinging to an armor due to his eternal rage is probably not the first thing to come in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back