Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Dec 2008
    Default re: Final Fantasy IX - "This is an age-old ritual between male friends!"

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rose Witch View Post
    Just beat the game yesterday the first time.

I cried.

yeah, I have never been so emotionally effected by an ending before. I felt like they were wrenching my heart out!

Registered
    Dec 2008

Default re: Final Fantasy IX - "This is an age-old ritual between male friends!"

Quote Originally Posted by impart-distart View Post
    yeah, I have never been so emotionally effected by an ending before. I felt like they were wrenching my heart out!
    Epic game, excuse me for being a fan boy...but this game is easily better than ff7..but i still love ff7..this game is so moving..ff9..is so...omg. the music. the gameplay. the story, the characters. I really did feel the same!

Organization Member ShadowXemnas's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2009
    Dream Drop Distance. Working on: Critical Run.

Expect me to be hanging around this thread in the near future. I intend to get FFIX for either Xmas or my B-day (Since the PSP playstation store has it avaliable), and I will not be denied! I like what I see in Dissidia, so I really want to play it. Kuja is Epic.

Registered
    Nov 2010
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy

FFIX had a wonderful cast of characters, a strong plot, and a solid design (weapons, equipment, etc). I think it's underrated because FFVII is way overrated. Don't get me wrong, FFVII was a great game, but many people have to realize that not every game is the same. You have to approach each installment with a fresh face. Differences aren't weaknesses in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowXemnas View Post
    Expect me to be hanging around this thread in the near future. I intend to get FFIX for either Xmas or my B-day (Since the PSP playstation store has it avaliable), and I will not be denied! I like what I see in Dissidia, so I really want to play it. Kuja is Epic.
    You're in for a real treat. It really is a wonderful game.

Registered
    Jun 2008

The wait while the game is downloading is worth it. ;]

Remains of the Judgement Haeralis's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2009
    Earthbound, Castlevania: The Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy XII International

I am playing through this for the first time. Currently I am at Lindblum and have no idea where to go. xD

Please be careful with spoilers though, FFIX has the honor of being probably the only FF where I know almost nothing about the plot before playing it.

The Superior Lanydx Lanydx reborn's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2009

Just finished this awesome game, loved the ending.

A boy in a playsuit. mangartist's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2005
    Trying to take a walk on sunshine, but I keep missing the rays.
    Too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Haeralis View Post
    I am playing through this for the first time. Currently I am at Lindblum and have no idea where to go. xD

Please be careful with spoilers though, FFIX has the honor of being probably the only FF where I know almost nothing about the plot before playing it.
    If you're in Lindblum, I'd advise synthesizing the Ogre and go train outside a bit. You'll need it for good rewards stuff. There, spoiler-free :3

Registered
    Sep 2006
    Nothing...I'm broke.

Lol. The ending was cheesy. The game isn't bad, but the emotional ties I had with the characters was probably the lowest of any RPG I've played. Besided Amarant and ViVi the cast was realllly "bleh" to me.

Remains of the Judgement Haeralis's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2009
    Earthbound, Castlevania: The Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy XII International

Wow that last boss Gizamulakan (or something like that) has me worried for the future... I just did Jump over and over with Freya until I won. But if it gets harder from there, then yeah I am kind of worried.

Registered
    Jan 2005

Registered
    Jun 2007

hehe garnet's boobs =w=

i like his (^_^;) face

Registered
    Feb 2006
    dont play games ive been at basic training lately

kinda dont really like final fantasy anymore

Registered
    Jun 2007

if you look at IX like a face its like a constipated guy

IX IX IX IX

Registered
    Dec 2008

*squee*

thanks for the news Shamdeo

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast