Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Nov 2005
    Default The Disney Afternoon Collection coming April 18th. (PS4, XB1, PC) [Capcom]

-The successor to the Mega Man Legacy Collection
    -Duck Tales, Duck Tales 2, Chip & Dale, Chip & Dale 2, Tales Spin, & Darkwing Duck are the included games
    -Rewind, Boss Rush, & Time Attack modes added. Nothing about the return of the challenges from MMLC.
    -Museum mode for concept art & in-game music.
    -$19.99/£15.99/€19.99

No 3DS, Wii U, or even Switch versions for what were originally NES games is weird.

Livin' Like Larry GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    The System

Default Re: The Disney Afternoon Collection coming April 18th. (PS4, XB1, PC) [Capcom]

Daaaaaaaaang, this is awesome! I'll definitely be picking this up if I can get around to it!

Registered
    Jul 2010
    None

Default Re: The Disney Afternoon Collection coming April 18th. (PS4, XB1, PC) [Capcom]

Crossing my fingers there'll be a physical release later. And they better not forget about Europe this time! If they could only add The Little Mermaid as an unlockable bonus this collection would include all of their Disney games for the NES (that they developed).

Registered
    Aug 2014
    Horizon Zero Dawn, Kingdom Hearts Collection

This is so awesome, I can't wait to get my hands on this. The new modes all sound like fun editions, so I'm definitely in.

*manly grunting noises* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

I only saw the picture and thought these were going to be remakes like the DuckTales one from a few years ago, but then I realized they aren't and I got sad. But dang it, I still want this!

I was wondering why Goof Troop isn't included but then I remembered that it's a SNES game.

Registered
    Jul 2009

wide screen ratio pls

The Mega Man Legacy Collection went on sale fairly quickly. I'm assuming this will too after a few months it releases.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus Uprising, PROJECT X ZONE 2

The Mega Man Legacy Collection had physical releases, Disney and Capcom would be stupid not to capitalise on physical copies for this game too!