Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Registered
    Apr 2012
    Default Overwatch

Game - Overwatch

Cinematic Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

Welcome to Overwatch™

Soldiers. Scientists. Adventurers. Oddities.

In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world:

Overwatch.

It ended the crisis and helped to maintain peace in the decades that followed, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation, and discovery. But after many years, Overwatch's influence waned, and it was eventually disbanded.

Overwatch is gone… but the world still needs heroes.

Overwatch™ is a team-based shooter where heroes do battle in a world of conflict. Overwatch features a wide array of unique heroes, ranging from a time-jumping adventurer, to an armored, rocket-hammer-wielding warrior, to a transcendent robot monk. Every hero plays differently, and mastering their abilities is the key to unlocking their potential. No two heroes are the same.
    Last edited by Sdog; March 29, 2016 at 06:56 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2013
    None

Default Re: Overwatch

I recently did some light research on this and it looks interesting. If this ends up being a PC game, I may need to invest in a second computer 'cause I actually want to play this game.

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Oh gosh this looks so good!

Registered
    Nov 2013

Absolutely amazing trailer, without knowing that this was made my Blizzard. I would uve' honestly thought this was produced as a movie by Dreamworks!

After seeing the first bits uve' the gameplay trailer it looks like a fusion uve' Team Fortress and Super Monday Night Combat with maybe some MOBA inspired elements?

Registered
    Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Shogo-Kun View Post
    I recently did some light research on this and it looks interesting. If this ends up being a PC game, I may need to invest in a second computer 'cause I actually want to play this game.
    This is definitely a PC game, its a blizzard product cmon man :p. And this is another solid reason to upgrade my pc this holiday.

Administrator
    Registered
    Sep 2010

Wow, that was one of the cutest trailers ever. I really like the character selection for this.

Registered
    Feb 2007

Blizzard have confirmed it is 100% for PC... someone asked about consoles and they were very dodgy with their response so it seems very doubtful. Only Blizz game in recent memory for consoles is Diablo 3 and that had to be heavily modified first.

Games looks interesting, a lot like TF2 and SMNC it seems. It's a Blizzard game so I'll more than likely play it. Hopefully Blizzard don't feel forced to shove whatever they can of an ARTS into this game and ruin it. It'd be nice to play a shooter for once and not have to deal with a bunch of random bullshit like farming or pushing towers.

It's also speculated to be what is left of their Titan project which isn't surprising.

King of the Wild Frontier rawpower's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2009
    So Many Things

As a former TF2 player who felt alienated after they started adding in a shit load of user-made items and made it free to play, I'm definitely interested. My only issue with it is that it looks like there's a lot of shit going on at once which is really disorienting. There's also a butt load of classes, or rather heroes so hopefully they'll limit the number of people on a team to just a handful.

Also looks like they're going to add a few more in besides the ones in the gameplay trailer. I saw a cowboy and a cyborg ninja in the cinematic trailer.

Registered
    Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It's also speculated to be what is left of their Titan project which isn't surprising.
    Pretty much confirmed in this. Which I am glad for, because it seems to be for the better.

Zul
    (Left KHI)
    Registered
    Oct 2008

So basically they were trying to pack so many features at once that the game lost a sense of direction, so they just pulled all the "FPS" out of it and got Overwatch.

I really wondered what was going to happen since they were working on it for a long, long time, that's a massive project to just cancel and dump all the assets for.

Gold Member
    Registered
    May 2007

yo did anyone else get in the beta cause this shit is fire.

Registered
    Jul 2009

Just seeing this now. Amazing trailer! Quite a bit has changed since 2014 and I'm glad this is coming to X1/PS4 in 2016.

Registered
    Feb 2015
    Overwatch

I'm addicted to the beta.

King of the Wild Frontier rawpower's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2009
    So Many Things

I didn't get into the beta but I signed up for it so maybe there will be an open beta or slightly more open beta later on? I don't know but I'd like to play it.

Registered
    Feb 2007

I got full beta access to this game now. It's so much diddlying fun.

Twitch - if you skip to like 2 hours 5 minutes in this vod you can see me dumpster this streamer and his friends. it felt very good.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast