Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

View Poll Results: Will you be buying the Nintendo Switch at launch?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 22.73%
  • No

23 52.27%
  • Maybe

11 25.00%
Page 636 of 636 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636
Results 9,526 to 9,533 of 9533

Thread: Nintendo

Registered
    Jul 2009

Default Re: Nintendo

This was a good Direct in my opinion. The new Starfox cutscenes look SOOOO good. I was shook when I saw Wolf.

Town, new game from GameFreak, was kind of weird. Like, I didn't gather much from it, which is bad. I mean it looks like a kiddy version of Attack on Titan. Next time they show it, I hope to see a proper introduction.

All the Final Fantasy! I never played WoFF despite hyping it, but my interest has definitely piqued back up from the Maxima announcement.

I know many wanted Animal Crossing for Switch and your prayers have been answered! Looks like 2019 is the year of Animal Crossing and Pokemon.

Isabel as a new character in Smash Bros and NOT a echo is interesting. She did have some unique moves that differ from Villager. I was more hyped for Chrom and Dark Samus, but happy for her fans.

Luigi's Mansion 3 could also turn out to another hit and I never expected to go this far. I'm glad Luigi is getting some recognition he deserves. Now only if Waluigi could too xD

Registered
    Jan 2014
    KINGDOM HEARTS I.5 + II.5 ReMix

Reactions:

* 3DS: Cool, the system's still getting support, but they only dedicated five minutes to it, haha.

* Luigi's Mansion 3: Ehh, I'm excited we're getting a third entry, but it looks like it'll be more in the reins of Dark Moon than the first game. I mean, Dark Moon was nice, but I liked that the original had you handle a theme of ghosts in a singular mansion that sorta added backstory to the place. Mansions feel like hubs of ghosts you gotta defeat in order to progress and confront the boss.

* Animal Crossing: I was honestly not expecting them to utilize Isabelle's reveal as a Animal Crossing Switch teaser as well, haha.

* FINAL FANTASY: [B]Have been meaning to get into the Chocobo games, but they just aren't catching my interest that much; a bit disappointed that FFXV Pocket Edition is only getting a digital edition. Would have loved to see the game's boxart, haha; VERY surprised to have seen the Zodiac Age announced. I hope they optimized the game so that slowdowns are a minimum, otherwise I'm only playing on home mode; good that we're getting the other Remasters; ONLY THE REMAKES OF FF5 AND 6 ARE MISSING.

* No Bayonetta. :(

I honestly thought this was one of Nintendo's best Directs.

Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    Valkyria Chronicles 2, Valkyria Revolution, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Fallout 3

Not that this is Nintendo's fault, and the direct was really awesome overall, the ONLY thing that made me a sad panda was all of the Final Fantasy love yet 8 got jipped again. I know it isn't much of a priority, but the Final Fantasys of my childhood, the ones that smack me with nostalgia, are 7, 8, 9, 10, and Tactics. 8 was my first Final Fantasy also.

Anyway, I won't flood this thread with FF8 considering it wasn't announced and there are so many other positive things from the direct to talk about, but it was just something I wanted to express real quick. Hopefully someday 8 can see a PS4/Switch port.

unwavering duck pilot Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    hopscotch with your dad

Animal Crossing 2019 baybee. Hope y'all are ready to come trade fruit and furniture with lil ol' me.

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad View Post
    Animal Crossing 2019 baybee. Hope y'all are ready to come trade fruit and furniture with lil ol' me.
    I'm so hype to see what sorta gimmicks and changes they make this time. Really hoping for something nice. Like being able to put furniture and stuff outside like in Happy Home and Pocket Camp. I love to decorate too much so I would go crazy with that.

Registered
    Apr 2005
    Pokemon Ultra Sun, Pokemon Sun, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Belated but I'm really happy to see that Animal Crossing for the Switch is confirmed in 2019 since I have been having doubts they would show it but my intuition was acting up so I was also secretly hoping and boy did it surprise me with that Isabelle reveal for the Smash trailer and then leading up to it with Tom Nook! Also Final Fantasy games that were announced coming to the Switch seems awesome! Also seriously cannot wait for the Luigi Mansion and Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn to come out on the 3DS since I still play it and whatnot plus I never had a Wii but seen gameplay videos of the latter so I'm happy about that?! But anyway this Switch makes me want to get a job so I can buy some of those games they mentioned! ;w; Good direct overall!

Registered
    May 2017
    KH2, KH DDD, KH BBS.

I'm going to have to have a Trigger Warning for Toad "from Mario Kart " now.

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Pokie View Post
    I'm going to have to have a Trigger Warning for Toad "from Mario Kart " now.

Its definitely not what one would like Toad to be compared to...poor guy.