Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 300 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Default Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Since it would have gotten to the forums eventually, please discuss the recent leak and further pre-release spoilers (non-marketing) in this thread.

Spockanort Edit: SPOILER TAG YOUR SPOILERS YOU DING DONGS

NO IMAGES

NO LINKS TO THE LEAKS

- Love, Ethy
    Last edited by Oracle Spockanort; January 8, 2019 at 07:21 AM.

Registered
    Nov 2008
    Default Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

I’m confused, was that a dive into Sora’s heart? Was it also showing the memories inside of Sora’s heart?

What a time to be alive!

Registered
    Feb 2008

Default Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    I’m confused, was that a dive into Sora’s heart? Was it also showing the memories inside of Sora’s heart?

What a time to be alive!
    Looks to be it, and from early on in the game as well. I never considered this kind of thing in the game, and seeing so many moments from across the series is going to have me emotional. Could these memories trigger a rememberance of Xion? :O

Registered
    Nov 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    Could these memories trigger a rememberance of Xion? :O
    It could definitely be connected but, I too did not expect something like this to happen while Sora was still in his KH2 attire. I wonder if while sorting through these memories Sora will be troubled by how many aren’t actually his own? Will he know the difference between Ventus and Roxas?

I can’t help but feel this is connected to Ansem’s research hidden in Sora’s heart, also there appears to be something behind Sora but I am unable to definitively tell what. Any guesses?

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Dang, six weeks to go and it appears the game has already leaked. I wonder if anyone is going to contact Square Enix to let them know about it.

(>..)>
    Registered
    May 2009

Apparently someone on reddit said 30 copies were sold already?What?

Registered
    Oct 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by ultima-demi View Post
    Apparently someone on reddit said 30 copies were sold already?What?
    Wait, what? Are you kidding? If the game is already out in some people’s hands I ain’t sticking around for potential spoilers.

Registered
    Feb 2008

I hate having to delve into this spoiler territory, but I figured it's safer to have made the thread now and in the proper section than someone putting it out in the main KH3 section. But having to inform others that "hey, this is happening so be careful" is always such a shitty feeling urg :(

Bronze Member
    Registered
    Sep 2016

Well... the video is... relatively harmless at least for me, the implications of it existing are worrisome.

Organization Member the red monster's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2018
    None

they better release the game asap, if they keep the january 29 date the game is gonna flop hard.

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwarmen View Post
    Wait, what? Are you kidding? If the game is already out in some people’s hands I ain’t sticking around for potential spoilers.
    Yeah, it looks like it’s time for to go dark. Already deleted Reddit and I’m working on muting Kingdom Hearts-related terms on my Twitter. I think this is goodbye for now to KHI as well. I trust the staff to do a good job in keeping thing spoiler-free, but I can’t risk someone posting something with a spoiler and seeing it before it’s removed. I’ll see you guys in 7-8 weeks!

Keyblade Master
    Registered
    May 2014
    None

Quote Originally Posted by the red monster View Post
    they better release the game asap, if they keep the january 29 date the game is gonna flop hard.
    No....no it will not. Smash Bros leaked 2 weeks early and it did nothing to sales. People will want to play this game, leak or not.

I myself have not played the video or anything. The only thing I'd want leaked is the Disney Worlds or how many there are in the game.

If this person does leak anything like that can someone create a thread for just that.

Bronze Member
    Registered
    Sep 2016

Dammit, I'm seeing warnings from other sites and pages as well.
    This is so not cool.

Organization Member the red monster's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by kingsoraful View Post
    No....no it will not. Smash Bros leaked 2 weeks early and it did nothing to sales. People will want to play this game, leak or not.

I myself have not played the video or anything. The only thing I'd want leaked is the Disney Worlds or how many there are in the game.

If this person does leak anything like that can someone create a thread for just that.
    huge amount of spoilers month and a half before is gonna be huge turn off for people, and to be honest they deserve that for not keeping the game safe enough.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

New footage. Posting here
    Last edited by Chaser; December 15, 2018 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Removed link

Page 1 of 300 1231151101 ... LastLast