Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Dec 2017
    None

Default Re: RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

Hi guys, it’s 5 am and I don’t know how much time this will take since there are 8000 files but.. I created this account to let you know that I’m checking the source (like someone else did) that Nintendo gave us and I can confirm that there are many files and that there are two letters for every file that might indicate the world, such as (there might be spoilers ahead):
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

I hope you guys appreciate the effort :)
    Last edited by Chaser; December 24, 2017 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tags

The Oracle is light everlasting Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Dissidia Final Fantasy, Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

Default Re: RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

No hack, just what seems to be a website that can access FTP’s and someone who went looking for that data.

Registered
    Dec 2017
    None

Excuse me for the previous post, it was written during the process and I didn’t mean to post it :D I’ve been up for hours trying to explore those files ahah

Registered
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Greenice View Post
    Hi guys, it’s 5 am and I don’t know how much time this will take since there are 8000 files but.. I created this account to let you know that I’m checking the source (like someone else did) that Nintendo gave us and I can confirm that there are many files and that there are two letters for every file that might indicate the world, such as (there might be spoilers ahead):
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer.
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Honestly we need a spoiler page to discuss all of this.

The Oracle is light everlasting Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Dissidia Final Fantasy, Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer.
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Honestly we need a spoiler page to discuss all of this.
    Buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    A database with file names were available and spoiled some advancements in Kingdom Hearts 3. For those who are desperate, greedy spoiler lovers (like me), I’ll make a list of what was in there:
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Between this leak and February fast approaching, I’ll speak to Taochan about opening up the KH3 spoiler section but I believe that will mean the 25 character rule on the Activity Page and the lack of the new post side bar on mobile will remain in effect.

Edit: I’ll try and address this “conversation shut down” thing that some members feel is in effect. Basically we feel it’s a bit unethical to be sharing this data, no matter where it comes from. The initial Monsters Inc leak was unique and impressive and generated a lot of discussion and speculation, whereas this information dump just borders on “oh boy, Square is REALLY going to be pissed now”. It’s fine to discuss the stuff and whatnot, but caution needs to be in effect. Spoiler tags help, and Sign shutting down the links to find this information is a step towards helping Square from people potentially accessing other data.

We have a good reputation with Square Enix, we benefit from them and they benefit from us. We have people from the development team in Japan and the PR team in America that visit our website, Tai Yasue is very familiar with our work, and we speak to the representatives from Square Enix a lot. We’ve informed Pixar reps about the initial leak so it’s up to them if legal action will be required (in the form of cease and desist on the images or whatnot).

The information is now considered semi-public, especially since I just listed a TL;DR of the information in there, so discussion will of course happen. But PLEASE just be mindful of those who want to remain in the dark on certain things.
    buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Huh, tbh Pooh is the only slightly surprising thing here and even that isn't crazy ha. Guess the craziest thing really was Monster's Inc :P I'm glad to know for sure Radiant Garden is coming back, I guess a bit of me thought it was possible as time kept going and we didn't see it.

Low-key wanted a new mini-game world but I love Pooh so it cool. All those Tangled areas sound nice, and I'm curious about the Herc doll. But yea none of that actually makes me feel horribly spoiled so I don't regret looking haha.

Buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Last edited by Sora2016; December 24, 2017 at 08:58 AM.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffs buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer budee buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Playing
    with time, as a symptom

Quote Originally Posted by Greenice View Post
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
    buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
    buffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I am all in on these spoilers haha.

what a beautiful Duwang KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffs buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer budee buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladeLordSora View Post
    Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferBuffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferBuffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

So that's 8 total Disney worlds then, counting Disney Castle. I think the maximum we will get will be 10, so we still have 2 more.
    Nothing about the list is really surprising to me, since I always felt like we'd get 100 Acre Woods for sure. I do hope DC is cutscenes only… there's not much to do in that world, and imo the spot would be wasted.

what a beautiful Duwang KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Buuuuuuuuuuffffffffeeeeerrrrrr buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

I feel like that unknown world might be a renamed Cable Town or so? Or maybe the place from the 2015 E3 trailer where YX and ME are playing chess?
    Last edited by Muke; December 24, 2017 at 10:23 AM.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buff r buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Playing
    with time, as a symptom

Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast