Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    The Goofy One
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    Default Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

Your eyes are shut tight as consciousness slowly returns to you. A female voice fills the room, but it is hushed, as if it does not want to be heard.

“I see,” A man responds, “that would most certainly explain things.” The woman says a few more words as your eyes finally and slowly lift. They droop back down without your consent, and you finally force them open after many attempts. During your struggle, you hear a door close somewhere out of your line of sight.

“Welcome to the Velvet Room.”

Haven't you...been here before? It was plum colored last time, wasn't it? Or was that a dream? A blue hue has covered the entire room including the colored decorations, from the rugs to the seats with the exception of a few, tinted windows, it seems you are in an airplane. Once you take in the lush interior decorating, you notice one large, elegant sofa placed towards the end of the plane. Sitting alone is a short, aged man whose appearance is quite bizarre. He is dressed quite smartly, in a black suit and white gloves, his current position crouched over a small violet colored coffee table. You then notice a smile on his face beneath closed eyes, and for the moment, you are at ease--well, as much at ease as you can be for the moment.

"...Quite the unusual destiny indeed," The man says. "I am Igor. Perhaps you remember me? This is not our first meeting. Do not be alarmed if you cannot recall the events that have transpired; I have been informed that there has been a Shift in our timeline. Quite the tricky thing it is. Things you remember from before might be different. Others might be the same. Others yet might be a haunting reminder of things we have lost in the Shift. There is nothing for it, however, and we must press on. After all, time waits for no one."

Igor pauses for a while as you look around the room. You are suddenly made aware of a presence of another man, dressed just as sharp as Igor, though in what appears to be a bellhop outfit. He nods once towards you.

"I am Theo," He stats, his yellow eyes glimmering in the blue light. His golden locks are hidden under a hat, but his smile is sincere and kind. "I will accompany you through your journey."

"It has been quite a while," Igor continues, "so to reiterate..." the odd man pulls a deck of cards out of seemingly no where. It takes your mind a second to realize these are tarot cards. “You see, this realm exists between mind and matter, separated between dream and reality." He lays the cards out for you, turning them over one by one. "Generally speaking, only those who have forged a contract are allowed to visit this room, and perhaps in the very near future, such a fate will be awaiting you as well." He draws his hands over each one, and they fade away into nothing.

"Your journey thus far has definitely been interesting," Theo comments, "But until we cross paths again, I must bid your farewell."

Before you can react, the room itself seems to be pulling away from you. You try to walk, yet you are still as everything around you fades to black.

----

Setting

The setting is Nix, an artificial island created in the northern sea. It is circular in shape, and is bordered by dense forests. Due to it's location, Nix is in a constant state of Winter like weather. Snow is a permanent fixture on the ground, constantly falling during the weeks, and hardly ever coming to a full stop. Situated in the center of the island is a humble town named Ursaniveus. The population here has grown accustomed to the cold weather, and the beauty of winter has become a part of local culture. North of the town is a large frozen lake, which is often used as a skating ring for public and private events. The local school is the pride and joy of Nix, sporting state of the art facilities and a pedigree of outstanding students. This school is where the story will begin, but going through classes is something we will not be doing, because it's pretty much asking for things to bog down.

Recap of Events

A group of students decides to investigate Loveless-Lovelast pond together after agreeing it was too much of a coincidence for people to go missing, go in a coma, or end up dead during a blizzard in Nix. Along the way, they run into Franky at Frank's Diner, who was previously missing, and has gone into a coma. At the same time, Cures being the leader of their investigation encounters a mysterious girl named Pepper, who knows more about the mysteries behind Loveless-Lovelast pond and what lurks inside of it. Twice they dip into the pond, learning bits and pieces about the 'Shadow World' before their school becomes encased in icicles, and a fellow classmate named Max is on the run from the cops.

After agreeing to hide Max from the cops because, they believe it's all a misunderstanding, the students become trapped inside of a castle that was formerly known as the Dojo. Once again in the Shadow World, the group of students find Jack's missing sister Claire. What should of been a happy reunion between siblings turned out to be the exact opposite as Claire's persona went berserk on them and threatened their lives. With the students lives at stake, they barely get through a death match against two huge shadows, and escape the castle alive.

Current Events

Now the students wake up outside of what's left of the Dojo, which is encased in ice much like their school still is. They've begun to find each other and regroup after being separated from one another. However, they'll soon learn Curse, Jack, Claire, and Pepper remain missing. To make matters worse, Nix is starting to thaw. Which means the culprit might escape justice. With time no longer on their side with a looming threat still lurking about, they must hurry before they're targeted next.

Rules
    1. No Machine Gun posting or Power Plays unless given permission.
    2. Must use proper English.
    3. Romance is allowed, but nothing past PG-13 please.
    4. If you're absent for a brief amount of time, please let myself, CD-Mann, or Max know; so we can continue the roleplay in your absence.
    5. If you have any questions, then please let us know.
    6. Reservations for the Fool Arcana must be done via Private Message
    7. You're allowed to make more than one character and share an arcana.

Templates

It'd be awesome if these characters could be based off yourselves. It doesn't literally have to be, but I'll leave it up to you to decide!

Name:
    Bio: (A day in the life is all that's required. Nothing too complex like your life's history and ect. Keeping it simple.)
    Appearance:
    Other: (Miscellaneous information goes here.)

Arcana: (Your arcana will affect which Persona you receive, Use this to choose from, and it doesn't have to be restricted by it.

Persona: (Based on your inner personality and inner power.)

Persona Skills: (You'll need three skills maxed for your persona to start out with, and it must fit your persona. Remember your powers will evolve over time and new skill sets will be learned. Here's a Guide for it.)

Talents: (What your character's good at doing.)

Arcana|Character|Player|
    0. Fool |Jin Young | Endless Warrior Sora
    I. Magician
    II. Priestess|Valerie Mason|Cinder
    III. Empress |Mavis Sakuraba | Skitty Cat
    IV. Emperor
    V. Hierophant | Erin Lane | Sexual Healing
    VI. Lovers | Chole Bennett| Roxie1563
    VII. Chariot
    VIII. Justice | Renn Gurski| Shinra
    IX. Hermit
    X. Fortune
    XI. Strength|Saito Liam Shinpachi| InnerPeace
    XII. Hanged Man
    XIII. Death|Maxwell Morgan|Max
    XIV. Temperance
    XV. Devil
    XVI. Tower
    XVII. Star|Crystal Donn|Cassette-Disk
    XVIII. Moon | Yan Hales | Spem
    XIX. Sun |Zoey Alison Brunt |Cassette-Disk
    XX. Aeon/Judgement | Anthony "Ant" Johnson | Endless Warrior Sora | Phoenix Chester Brembs | Liminality Incoperated
    XXI. The World | Xiùyīng Xun | Ruby Rose
    Minor Sword Arcana | Adam Jiang | Skitty Cat

Last edited by Cinder; March 29, 2017 at 02:33 AM.

Return of the Kid Endless Warrior Sora's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2005
    Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Xenoverse 2

Default re: Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

*SIGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
    NOW SEE HERE.
    When I returned to this site, i ended up revamping fragments, right? RIGHT? I said that that would be the main RP I would commit to and try to see through to the end.

But the problem is that I am a GINORMOUS HUMONGOUS Persona fan....

God dang it. You guys might have me here. I might have to join this.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default re: Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

Good to see ya, EWS. I would have joined Fragments since I think I was part of the OG RP, but I've had too much on my plate as it is lol.

Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

And so it begins again.

The Goofy One
    Registered
    Sep 2010

Took us long enough to reboot it. lol.

Registered
    May 2005

Quote Originally Posted by CD-Mann View Post
    Good to see ya, EWS. I would have joined Fragments since I think I was part of the OG RP, but I've had too much on my plate as it is lol.
    yo
    you too man. All good, you were in the OG, but I figured haha. Youre in Kingdom Spirits and the SAO RP right?

A few questions for any and all who can answer it:
    1. Is there a specific way characters in this RP summon Persona's? (i.e. Evokers from P3, Cards from P4, Masks from P5)
    2. Does your Persona evolve as well? If so, should I start as a weaker Persona? (similar to every protag, and their friends as the story goes on)

Max
    Registered
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Endless Warrior Sora View Post
    yo
    you too man. All good, you were in the OG, but I figured haha. Youre in Kingdom Spirits and the SAO RP right?

A few questions for any and all who can answer it:
    1. Is there a specific way characters in this RP summon Persona's? (i.e. Evokers from P3, Cards from P4, Masks from P5)
    2. Does your Persona evolve as well? If so, should I start as a weaker Persona? (similar to every protag, and their friends as the story goes on)
    1. No specific way really.
    2. Yeah they will evolve as we go, so ideally pick a lower tier Persona of your arcana to start out with.

KKL & Don't You Forget It Kingdomkeylight's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2007
    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS

Must...resist...desire for... Persona rp OWO.... GAAAAHHHH I cant do it TWT. Can I reserve the Fortune Arcana?

The Goofy One
    Registered
    Sep 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdomkeylight View Post
    Can I reserve the Fortune Arcana?
    I don't see why not. ;)

Registered
    May 2005

Can I get Aeon please? I got a pretty cool idea, thus making it impossible to back out of joining now ._.

The Goofy One
    Registered
    Sep 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Endless Warrior Sora View Post
    Can I get Aeon please? I got a pretty cool idea, thus making it impossible to back out of joining now ._.
    Yup, it's all yours to take, EWS. :)

Max
    Registered
    May 2007

I'm going to try and get the first post up here in a bit to kick us off.

Registered
    Apr 2009
    Pokemon: moon, kingdom hearts Unchained X

Name: Renn Gurski
    Personality: not much to say about him really he's basically your stereotypical nerd, quirky, intelligent and seemingly clumsy. But the main thing to him is his pursuit of fairness. He's usually the guy to ask for advice or to clear up an argument as he's naturally talented at finding the middle ground. However he seems to lose the "nerdy peacekeeper" motif when he enters a dangerous situation, something snaps him into a more instinctual state that is also guided by his intelligence so think of it as a semi-berserk mode.

He's also naturally selfless.. protecting people who appear as "in trouble" in his eyes this is even more evident in his berserk mode too in fact it seems heightened by it.

Bio: Renn recently moved to Nix from another country he keeps his intentions a total mystery although he does like to talk. But his intentions are why he's even here... He lives with his grandparents here and his uncle is the head of police in Nix... Renn's Uncle also has a soft spot for Renn and does whatever he needs to help him... Renn originally lived with his Dad but something happened. His mother Rose disappeared on the island and Renn wanted to look for her so he asked to move in with his grandparents to look for her...
    Appearance: http://terra7.deviantart.com/art/Ren-323586537(minus the sword)
    Other:
    Theme:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7XM5dL4Eg
    battle theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwtehku2UQw
    Arcana: Justice

Persona: Angel

Persona Skills: Garu- summons a small vortex of wind to deal a small amount of wind damage.
    Dia- restores a small amount of health and energy to a target
    Null Charm- refuses to be infatuated
    Talents: a natural mediator and problem solver also can be a commanding presence when needed

Registered
    May 2005

Wait, we start off with three skills for our Personas right?
    And do our characters wear school uniforms?

Registered
    Jan 2008
    Persona 5 (NG+), Pokémon Moon, Terraria

Awesome! It's so nice to see this back! Quick questions. Is this a total restart of the events of the RP or are we continuing from where we left off? Also can I make a different template for Saito?

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast