Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound Roxie1563's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2012
    Persona 5 (PS4)

Default Re: Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

Sorry about not being here as I'd like to be, guys! Life just got the best of me and I kinda forgot all about it until CD and Max posted theirs.

But I'll work one up, though I'm not sure it will be actually posted due to the storm I'm experiencing right now. Hopefully, it'll be short; if not, ah well. :3

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

Quote Originally Posted by Roxie1563 View Post
    Sorry about not being here as I'd like to be, guys! Life just got the best of me and I kinda forgot all about it until CD and Max posted theirs.

But I'll work one up, though I'm not sure it will be actually posted due to the storm I'm experiencing right now. Hopefully, it'll be short; if not, ah well. :3
    No worries. I still owe you a post in Miracles as well. I’ll get that up as soon as I can.

Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    Yakuza 0; Smash Brothers 3ds; Alan Wake's American Nightmare; Chrono Trigger; Dragon Quest 2

Happy Tuesday, Persona Family, hope everyone is doing well!

Registered
    Aug 2012
    Persona 5 (PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassette-Disk View Post
    No worries. I still owe you a post in Miracles as well. I’ll get that up as soon as I can.
    No problem, good sir! I'll be glad to read your post of that when you get it up. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Happy Tuesday, Persona Family, hope everyone is doing well!
    Happy Tuesday to you as well, my fellow Persona Family! :D

Like I said earlier on, I'll be working on it right now after this one post here. :3 Then after that, for sure starting my MCU marathon before Infinity War comes out! (It's a thing that I go through when a new Marvel film comes out that is Marvel Studios and def not related to Fox or Sony! ;P)

Love me, love my cat Skitty Cat's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2006
    FF II PSP Remake, Dissidia 012; The 3rd Birthday, FF III, FF VI and more

Sorry for the radio silence guys, it's just been kind of crazy recently. I'll try to get a post done soon.

Max
    Registered
    May 2007
    Yakuza 0; Smash Brothers 3ds; Alan Wake's American Nightmare; Chrono Trigger; Dragon Quest 2

Quote Originally Posted by Skitty Cat View Post
    Sorry for the radio silence guys, it's just been kind of crazy recently. I'll try to get a post done soon.
    You are 137% good, you beautiful son of gun.

Registered
    Aug 2012
    Persona 5 (PS4)

I'm beginning to think Max has been touching the grape juice too much, judging from his post. :P I mean, come on! It looked, felt and tasted like a joke for April's Fool.

That is, until CD fixed it up with a sense of normality that really brings the Persona train back on track.

I'm just curious to write another one up or wait it out. Thoughts?

Registered
    Jan 2008
    Persona 5 (NG+), Pokémon Ultra Sun, Smash 4 (3DS), D&D

Here's a cut line from my post.:

"Also, is anyone else distracted by the fact that she was all 'Exterminate. Exterminate!' before and now acting like this?"

Love me, love my cat Skitty Cat's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2006
    FF II PSP Remake, Dissidia 012; The 3rd Birthday, FF III, FF VI and more

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    Here's a cut line from my post.:

"Also, is anyone else distracted by the fact that she was all 'Exterminate. Exterminate!' before and now acting like this?"

Lol, love it!

Adam: Kill it with fire!

Registered
    Aug 2012
    Persona 5 (PS4)

I posted! :D

I kinda wish SH would post so we can have more to go from there... :/ Anyone know if he's still alive?

@CD: We should at least get some input from Zoey.. It would help. :3

Max
    Registered
    May 2007

I'm gonna be posting soon, sorry that doesn't help with your predicament though Roxie :/ CD will get you on his next post

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031