Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Sep 2010
    Default Roleplaying: Gauge of Interest

Roleplayers!

Before you hit 'submit a new thread' in the main roleplaying section, please don't do it! This is extremely important because, we want to avoid clutter from threads sitting idly around for years when nobody shows interest in suggested roleplays. If you want to suggest or share an idea about a roleplay, please make it ONLY here!

Why?

It'll be a great way to interact with your fellow roleplayers. Where new and old members can join together in creating roleplays. Or join in each others roleplays after learning about it here in the opening post; which will stay up to date. So please keep an eye on this thread!

Currently Open RPs:
    What roleplays are currently active! This will be constantly updated whenever new roleplays pop up! They'll be listed as Canon or Original.

Canon| Closed
    Persona: Icebound Medias Res
    Canon
    The Miracles: Reborn
    Canon
    Of Myths & Men (An RP loosely inspired by Percy Jackson) [PG-13]
    Canon
    Kingdom Spirits
    Original - Hiatus
    Appreciate the Invasion
    Original - Hiatus
    CLASSIC [Multiplayer Edition]
    Original
    Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember? [Reboot]
    Exclusive
    Outlaws (KHiRC Exclusive: OCC and Profiles)
    Canon/Original?
    EVOLVE Lunarmaster54 & Abhorsen collab
    Canon
    shibuya [TWEWY]
    Last edited by Cinder; May 5, 2017 at 04:02 AM.

Registered
    Dec 2007

Default Re: Roleplaying: Gauge of Interest

(is this where I post this thing? Who knows, but I trust whoever's in charge nowadays'll move it if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance.)

Anyway.

Hey. Yo. Howdy. Salutations or whatever.

Straight to the point: TWEWY's 10th anniversary is this year and I'm still head over heels in love with this game, perhaps now more than ever. Lately, I've been guilty of doing That Thing again where I stroll through old roleplays I was apart of and get a serious case of the nostalgias.Would anyone like to think up a long-term TWEWY roleplay with me? Full disclosure, I have absolutely nothing thought up atm, but I'm definitely down for swapping ideas back and forth either here, on Skype, wherever. Same goes for the roleplay location.
    I'm pretty open y'all.

Important note: I've got responsibilities. Work, classes, classwork, applying for jobs, interviews, stressing over bills/$$$, and trying to improve my social life. Moreover, I'm graduating from uni in a month and have some serious Adulting business to do and transition into. Straight up: When it comes down to roleplaying, if the thought of not receiving a post from me every hour or every day doesn't jibe with you, best not to contact me, yo. In fact, it's probably better if this is a onexone roleplay, because I do not have the luxury to keep up with a group project. That's just the way it is right now.

I might be convinced to do something outside of TWEWY, perhaps KH, perhaps something original, but... that's a huge, huge might. Look, I love y'all, I adore you to pieces and bet that original/canon project unrelated to TWEWY is just oozing with potential--but I've got a specific itch that's been needin scratchin for several months now.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, hmu?

Registered
    Dec 2007

My dudes please my crops need water

Love me, love my cat Skitty Cat's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2006
    FF II PSP Remake, Dissidia 012; The 3rd Birthday, FF III, FF VI and more

This does sound interesting, the problem is I'm trying to think can I manage it with everything else I've got going on. *school (trying to get it so I can transfer to a uni), job hunting, working on writing a novel I'm hoping to get published, role plays on here* If you don't have an issue with the possibility of me taking a couple of days to reply back, I'd be willing to see about coming up with an idea with you. :)

Registered
    Dec 2007

I also keep forgetting to take into consideration this place isn't as big as it used to be! But I'm basically in the same boat! In fact, something where I'm not obligated to reply everyday is ideal.

Her Trouble-making Paladin Lunarmaster54's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2010
    Final Fantasy 4 (psp), Persona 3, Stick of Truth and Birth By Sleep

Would a Madoka Magica rp be appealing to anyone if it were to appear? Probably some sort of post Rebellion type deal where the main over arching story is to stop Homura, save Madoka and put everything back the way it was.

Just curious

Registered
    Sep 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
    I also keep forgetting to take into consideration this place isn't as big as it used to be! But I'm basically in the same boat! In fact, something where I'm not obligated to reply everyday is ideal.
    I'd be down for that. Where do you want to work for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarmaster54 View Post
    Would a Madoka Magica rp be appealing to anyone if it were to appear? Probably some sort of post Rebellion type deal where the main over arching story is to stop Homura, save Madoka and put everything back the way it was.

Just curious
    It'd be based on how it's done, but it could be interesting.

Registered
    Dec 2007

I wouldn't mind plotting and planning on the forums! We can stick to sharing ideas about the roleplay in this thread even. (so long as it's allowed?) Have you played TWEWY by the way? If you're not familiar with the game, no worries

Oh, and Lunamaster, I'm not necessarily looking for a Madoka roleplay right now, but good luck.
    Last edited by Rhapsody; April 11, 2017 at 08:55 AM.

Return of the Kid Endless Warrior Sora's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2005
    Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Xenoverse 2

My dudes please my crops need water
    I'm down, yo.

Or yknow...*coughfragmentsisalwaysopencough*...It's like TWEWY...but NOT. (Aaaand yeah the whole one post a week thing? nobody has been keeping up with that recently except maybe SH and Skitty). It'd be nice to have DeeJay back :)

Registered
    Dec 2007

Yooo.

hmm, my heart's pretty set on TWEWY at the moment, bro. however, if we have more than one person interested in this, I wouldn't mind making this a group thing? So long as everyone is okay with a very lax posting schedule, which seems to be the case.

I may. Bring Kam and Deejay back.

Registered
    Sep 2006

@Rhapsody: Yeah, I've played it and I enjoyed it. I'll try to think up something for it soonish.

@Sorapaw: Haha, I'll see about getting a couple of posts done for Fragments (including coaxing Dream and Lunar into posting) within the next week.

Registered
    Dec 2007

I'm thinking of starting a sign-up thread, Skitty, in case others are interested in joining! But we can still toss ideas around.

Registered
    Sep 2006

I'm thinking of starting a sign-up thread, Skitty, in case others are interested in joining! But we can still toss ideas around.
    Okay, thanks Rhapsody. You know, I think something before Joshua became the Composer (sp?) could be interesting to do.

Registered
    Dec 2007

That does sound interesting. We could play with the concept of an origin tale?

Registered
    Apr 2017
    None

Default Dark KH RP idea(?) Need opinions before moving forward

I wanted to do this RP idea with my best friend, but after we got into a small argument during our last RP she's being stubborn and refuses to RP with me anymore claiming "We don't write well together" and is RPing with someone else now. My problem is that I really want to do this idea I came up with but I have no one to RP it with. I wrote an begining/opening for it, but I don't know if it will really work well as a group RP or weather it should stay as a one on one RP. I tried to leave it open ended enough for someone's (mostly my best friends) characters to jump in but I don't really know how well it would hold up group RP wise.

Basically, my OC, Alona, is sent by Yen Sid to investigate a previously undiscovered world that has a dark aura coming from it and she ends up trying to get directions from a mental hospital who think she's delusional and admits her into the asylum. She tries to summon her keyblades to help her escape, but she can't summon it in the building for some unknown reason. So she's trying to find a way to escape the world and is reluctantly forced to go along with her treatments.

Also if you end up thinking the reason for her being admitted by force is complete boosh I think I might have ended up getting the idea from a scene in the 1950's movie Harvey.

Spoiler Spoiler: here's everything I wrote Show
    Last edited by Cinder; April 17, 2017 at 08:43 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast