Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Return of the Kid Endless Warrior Sora's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2005
    Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Xenoverse 2

Default Re: Roleplaying: Gauge of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
    That does sound interesting. We could play with the concept of an origin tale?
    That does sound pretty cool.

Or maybe a sequel, where an additional Reaper's Game is played to ensure that the events of TWEWY go according to plan? (like someone's entrance fee is the complete erasure of Neku's Reaper's Game, and thus if the current players lose this game, all events of TWEWY are erased. So it's like Dragonball Xenoverse meets TWEWY)

Or maybe an alternate universe where instead of winning the Reaper's Game, Neku lost and most of Shibuya was taken control by the red pins and a whole new reapers game is implemented to entertain the reapers in a sort of post apocalyptic Shibuya/save Shibuya???

Love me, love my cat Skitty Cat's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2006
    FF II PSP Remake, Dissidia 012; The 3rd Birthday, FF III, FF VI and more

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
    That does sound interesting. We could play with the concept of an origin tale?
    Yeah, an origin tale could be definitely interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless Warrior Sora View Post
    Or maybe a sequel, where an additional Reaper's Game is played to ensure that the events of TWEWY go according to plan? (like someone's entrance fee is the complete erasure of Neku's Reaper's Game, and thus if the current players lose this game, all events of TWEWY are erased. So it's like Dragonball Xenoverse meets TWEWY)

Or maybe an alternate universe where instead of winning the Reaper's Game, Neku lost and most of Shibuya was taken control by the red pins and a whole new reapers game is implemented to entertain the reapers in a sort of post apocalyptic Shibuya/save Shibuya???
    Oh, those ideas could be interesting too. Hm, which one do you think Rhapsody? I'm good with either one, and I could see about typing up a bit of a plot for any of them and run it past you and Sora so you guys can give your opinion on it.

Registered
    May 2017
    Nothing for now

Um..I don't if Im doing this right so here goes nothing. Sorry in advance if I screw up but uh I wanted to suggested a KH/RWBY crossover rp? It could be a group rp or onexone rp? Though not sure a group rp would last long i dont know. Ill just put the idea I had writtne down for it and I guess someone can reply if they are interested? I dont know

The queen of the Grimm Salem, had managed to make her way into another world where
    darkness and light both connect to each other. Since Remnant and Kingdom Hearts has been connected but soon Remnant was now close to being engulfed by darkness. As well new dangers arising at every corner since the defeat of Xehanort. With the silver eye huntress tossed into some other world she's never been to would that lead to wonders and adventure? Or will it lead to the destruction of every world?
    (You can use the main character or an OC Im fine either or. As well Im open to any villains to bring into use for plot and such. We can bring in more ideas if you want as well)(Anyone who likes RWBY and Kingdom Hearts and wants to do a rp together Im open for any to join :3)
    (okay let me clear some things up, the character Ill be using is Ruby Rose that said. You can use Sora or another KH OC if you wish.)

Again you may reply if you are interested if not thats fine

http://us20.chatzy.com/23207808419246 ask if you want the pass ONLY if you're interested, thank you

The Full Lotus GrandMaster_Chris's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005

Who wants to Final Fantasy!?!

Registered
    Sep 2010
    Persona 5

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMaster_Chris View Post
    Who wants to Final Fantasy!?!
    Which Final Fantasy are you interested in roleplaying? :)

Registered
    Jun 2005

X or XV. The only two that matter.

Registered
    Sep 2010
    Persona 5

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMaster_Chris View Post
    X or XV. The only two that matter.
    Both of those would make excellent rps. Were you planning on making it? Or were you looking for someone to start one up? I might be able to assist with that. Or be part of it along with another start up rp depending on what everyone else is doing. xD

Registered
    Mar 2009

I'd be down for something Final Fantasy.

I also feel like there should be a solid KH event running, this being a KH site and all... But then, there's probably not much interest on that front. It's a real shame that Rena's last RPs didn't make it through. I had a really fun trio to work with in Arcana.

Registered
    Jun 2005

From my experience on here, KH rps only pan out following the release of a new game. Which sucks because I very much miss those roleplays. Some of my favorite moments come from that specific type of rp. We should all come up with something while we're on the topic.

Registered
    Sep 2010
    Persona 5

Then that makes three of us interested in a Final Fantasy RP. I suppose it now depends on which one you guys want to happen; XV or X?

I wouldn't mind a KH RP as long as it has enough roleplayers to keep it going and a enrich enough story to see through to the end. (Hopefully.) It could be based on the KH3 trailers? Or something related to the Foretellers? I suppose it depends on what you're looking for. Unless there's a past one you guys would want to come back? I'm all ears about making this possibly happen.

On the other hand, the closest thing to being KH related would be Kingdom Spirits that's on the op of this thread. :3

Registered
    Mar 2009

Isn't Kingdom Spirits closed to new applicants though?

I'm not entirely certain what I'd do for a KH RP. My interests in anything like that has been disconnected from the main series, branching more into completely original AU's of it.

Registered
    Jun 2005

I've got an old FFX rp that I've attempting to rework in my spare time. Basic premise is the Eternal Calm was a lie and Sin is back and Yuna and some of her folks died fighting it unprepared. As for FFXV... I got nothing for the time being. I've been thinking of one that kinda has something to do with the original story. King Noctis prepares a mercenary squad for when threats as big as the one he faced come along and threaten the Kingdom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12