Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dee
    Registered
    Dec 2007
    Default Re: Camp Half Blood. Demigods arise

I think that you should leave the Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus thing as is. Keep them with one kid, but im going with Shad on this one: SPICE UP TEH PLOT MY FRIEND!!!!

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations! Jozi's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2008
    Half-Life 3

well how bought a undead army(full of dead egyptians) and instead of weapons how about life instead, like maybe the egyptian gods found that sea cow( the one that if it was sacrificed the guys who killed it had even more power then the greek gods) and did that ritual on it

Registered
    Sep 2008

hmm. well me and shad are kind of confering on things, but i have a pretty good idea, and if everyone wants you can make a second character, but no more Zeus, poseidon, and hades kids.

Name: Celina Hart

Gender: female (I am male so i might not do the female part justice, but i'll try.)

Parent: Hermes

Appearance: She has an angular face very sharp, pointy ears. She looks almost like an elf. She is shorter then avrage but has strong muscles, and is alot stronger then she appears. Underneath her clothes she has many scars. When she was a child demons kidnapped her and forced her to work as a slave and tell them all the secrets of the gods. When Some other demigods came and saved her she was as she is now.

She has cuts all along her back and chest. She has scars on her legs and keeps long pants on always. Her hair was a red, like that of blood. Her eyes are as red as her hair, but can change to silver in the right light. Some would consider her beautiful on the outside, but she did not believe it was so. She has a flat muscular body, and wears very loose clothing to hide her chest. It makes her seem more boyish, which she likes.

Personality: She is very quiet and secluded. She never talks to anyone and keeps things hidden away. She is not particularly friendly, but always tries to be nice to people. She has a calm temprament and never really gets angry at people. She always seems calm and at times it feels as if she could look right through you and find your soul.

Skills: She has no out of the ordinary skills. She is your average girl, she is ok at archery and swords, but when it comes to stealth no one in camp is quieter or faster then her. She is average in sword fighting and archery.

WOC: She has two daggers she keeps hidden in her boots. They are both curved and have red blades. They are about 5 inches long and can kill any Demon with a stab into it, no matter where the stab. They also have a small thin wire connected to them that allows her to use them as ranged weapons. She can also turn them into a single an anklet wihich is the wire, and two small daggers which become the daggers when Celina gives a bit of power. This weapon was made by another demigod, a son of haphestus who had a crush on her.

History: She was born just outside of Chicago in a small suburb. Her life was fairly average til she turned five when she first entered Kindergarden. her teacher turned out to be a demon looking out for young Demigods. He kidnapped Celina and killed her parents getting rid of all the evidence. Her life from there was a mixture of hell holes and demons.

She was sent from demon home to demon home being used all the time. She never had any other Demigods with her. They probed her mind for links to all the greek gods and always tortured her. She was given whiplashes and kept beating her nightly. They finally sent her to a home near New york with a terrible demon who used her as a slave to do housework. The demigods came and killed the demon freeing Celina and finding her a demigod. They sent her back to Camp half blood where she has been since she was 9.

Theme song: I Don't Like your Girlfriend, by Avril Lavigne.

Other:
    Last edited by nate_shuuya29; November 26, 2008 at 03:15 AM.

Registered
    Sep 2008

The main rp is up!! you can all post ur second characters when you like.

Here it is

http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-ro...ml#post3501029

Registered
    Sep 2008

hey Ven. When i said Kiri in my post i meant you. Please try and fix it. ^_^ and mods, sorry for the triple post. T~T

Registered
    Jul 2008

Oh, okay sorry. I thought Kiri was somebody else. I'll fix it.

Registered
    May 2006
    Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
    This "game" called life...

You do the girl thing just fine from what I've seen, Nate. Or... am I thinkin' of somebody else?
    Last edited by Mistearea; November 26, 2008 at 07:42 AM.

Registered
    Sep 2008

lol. Umazak, this is my first time rping as a girl. i think. and ace i will reply to you after Tetsu Miuke and Jozi.:D

Right Click, Save As Doctor Manhattan's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005

Sorry for the weird template. I'd been writing up a demigod character for something, and instead of completely rewriting it, I'd just post it.

Name
    Helinios (HEE-LiN-EE-OS)

Parent: Apollo

Appearance

Helinios is a spitting image of his father, with some traits from his mother. Standing at 6 feet tall, he is someone taller of his age group for normal humans. His build is of average nature, albeit some little definition, having lived in the wilderness most of his life. He wears the normal human fare; long tree green pants with way too many pockets and so many rips it renders them almost functionless, a black shirt that advertises a brand of skateboard that he uses, a long, thick mountaineering coat for when he visits extremely cold climates, as he hates the cold with much intensity, and some shoes that have four inch soles. He has light, slightly tanned Caucasian skin. He has a round, plump face; with fiery red eyes and teeth so bright they have accidentally blinded innocent bystanders.

Personality

Helinios has a rich personality. He loves to talk, and even more loves to sing, creating haiku or limericks on the spot. Hes always optimistic, and is cocky even in battle and verbally plays with his enemies. He enjoys playing games, and almost never takes things seriously, having a great sense of humor.

Powers/Abilities

Helinios has the basic abilities of the hunters and the basic abilities of his father. He can find his place anywhere in the planet just by communicating with the local animals and plants. He can teleport small distances at will, and is extremely quick. He, like his father, can cast prophecies and can play any musical instrument, and is extremely good with a bow, and is somewhat adept in controlling fire.

Weapons/Items

Helinios is an expert at all daggers, knives, and the like, which he has a small collection of that he conceals in his various pockets. His bow, Talos, made by Hephaestus himself, is carved from the harvested wing joints of a slain pegasi, making it strong, yet flexible. Majority of the time, this takes the form of an Acoustic Guitar. A gift from Athena, his Ivory quiver has an endless supply of handsome peacock arrows.

History

Helinios has lived with his father for most of his life, if you would call it that. Occasionally seeing your dad when he's popping through, or whenever the gods decided to throw a party doesn't measure up to much. Living with an all powerful being with the responsibilities of keeping the sun in the sky so the population of the earth doesn't freeze to death, and guiding the rhythm of all music doesn't allow for a lot of "father-dad" time, although Bring your Offspring to work day is a huge hoot. He grew up learning from whatever god was availiable. Nemesis, Eros. He spent majority of the time with Artemis and her hunters, much to her chagrin, where he became an expert marksman.

When he was what would be seven, Apollo sent him to see Dionysus, where he could live at Camp Half-Blood with others of his kind, where he would become what the campers called a "year-rounder". He would continue this for the next five years until today, where he continues to Feed the pegasi, play capture the flag, compete in Archery, and defend camp against the occasional mishappening.

Dee
    Registered
    Dec 2007

Here we go again....nate you posted that marcus sat next to kiri and Kit which is fine, but you should make sure that its okay for you to place us somewhere or else its causes confusion...therefore you should edit your post saying that just you and I are at the table and let Ven keep his post as is...thanx. Ill post now but ill exclude Ven from the table. Its easier that way....

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations! Jozi's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2008
    Half-Life 3

ok heres my 2nd character, im going somewhere for thanksgiving until monday so i wont post till then(|0)--l-<
    Template:

Name: Marc Jonas//nickname: Marcky mark//
    Parent: Dionysus
    Appearance: http://www.animedaily.com/wp-content...chemist-ed.jpg
    Personality: Because of his natural party persona he got from his father, Marc was nicknamed Marcky mark. Even though marc is under age he still likes to drink! But he is really kind though,and always makes his freinds first.
    Skills: Marc is able to manipulate grape vines(Only 10 feet), then he can also transform humans into animals(Only rotents so far), and can make illusions(as if the person was drunk.). And as mastered drunken style master fighting(XD)
    WOC: http://www.mallet-argent.com/images/...o_gauntlet.jpg
    History: IFASAP(I finish asap)
    Theme song: IFASAP
    Other:IFASAP

Right Click, Save As Doctor Manhattan's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2005

Uhh, should I wait to get accepted or would it be okay if I started posting?

A Binding Unholy Primordial Liminality Incorporated's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006
    At the summit of Mount Sairu, waiting on Sebastian...AGAIN

lulz do you mind if I have my character walk over to you(even though you didn't post yet??)

Registered
    Sep 2008

nice, though this is for demigods who most don't become immortal unless they do a great deed. otherwise your accepted.

A Binding Unholy Primordial Liminality Incorporated's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006
    At the summit of Mount Sairu, waiting on Sebastian...AGAIN

lulz I'm maad happy. My girlfriend is on.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast