Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Sep 2008

Default Re: Camp Half Blood. Demigods arise

oh my god. shad. Awesome template. though it is very extreme. and alot of it kind of confuses me. mainly the weapon. but i love it. you are accepted. :D

Der Mood Xileh Liminality Incorporated's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006
    At the summit of Mount Sairu, waiting on Sebastian...AGAIN

Woot my template owns.

lol If you really are confused about some aspects I can explain if need be, but what do you think is extreme?? I am all ears. For the next 10 mins anyway.

Registered
    Sep 2008

Oh. just. well. your character is so off kilter its very confusing. though i like it. You have nothing you need to change :3

Registered
    Sep 2008

Oh. just. well. your character is so off kilter its very confusing. though i like it. You have nothing you need to change :3 oh and ven. your spot is saved.

Dee
    Registered
    Dec 2007

Name: Kitriana "Kit" Moros.

Parent: Poseidon.

Appearance: Kit.

Personality: Kit isn't always the easiest person to get along with. She has a very serious personality and doesn't have time ot act childish, but she is actually very friendly. Whenever someone is in need Kit is always there to help them. Kit is also very attractive and is known for having many guys drooling over her, but she isn't very easy to get close to. One would have to form a close-knit bond with her to be able to know anything about her.

Skills: Being the daughter of Poseidon Kit is OBVIOUSLY skilled with water. She has been learning to advance her powers with water ever since she was a baby and her father constantly pushes her to improve herself.

WOC: Bow & Arrow- Kit has a bow and arrow. And although she was never trained in using this weapon she became a natural with it. It was as if she was born with an arrow in her hand. she can reach even the farthest and most difficult target. When using her weapon she is normally mistaken for a child of Artemis, this greatly annoys her father.

History: Kit grew up with a stern, but amazing childhood. She absolutely adores her father, he is the most important person to her in the world. And vice versa, Poseidon's love for Kit is infinite, he would give her anything and everything she asked for. But one thing that he does nto approve of is Kit getting to close to any guys. It's as if he's afraid to let her be with someone(this is shocking seeing as Poseidon is afraid of nothing). But it's really the fact that Poseidon thinks that once Kit has someone in her life, she'll forget about him and their relationship. But Kit would never allow this to happen. She just doesn't get involved with people for her father, but she dosn't know what will happen once she meets someone that see truly cares for. Kit loves making her father happy so she bases her life around her father's happiness, nothing else.....
    Last edited by Fran; December 4, 2008 at 10:05 PM.

Registered
    Sep 2008

awesome guys :3 i love 'em all. we just need a few more people to join. ^_^ :D i'm glad this thing came back. :O ^_^

and im thinking of maybe allowing more zeus, poseidon and hades kids. and making one of my own, but i'm not sure. what do you guys think? and yes this story will have a stroy line other then just camp half blood.

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations! Jozi's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2008
    Half-Life 3

yay people are joining!

Registered
    Sep 2008

I know. We just need two more :D and im wondering if i should allow more zeus hades and posiedon kids. and if everyone should have a second character?

Registered
    May 2006
    Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
    This "game" called life...

Not sure on that. But on my part, I was thinkin' that this was a RP usin' the Greek Gods and Goddesses, not based off of a book or movie. I've never even heard of Camp Half-blood but now I want to read it.

Registered
    Sep 2008

well the real name of the book is called Perceus jackson and the olympians. but it makes no difference. I have an idea for this rp. It begins at camp where we spend a few days. Then we get a mission. The egyptian gods are stealing the Greek gods weapons. Then they kidnapped Hera, and we demigods are supposed to get all of those things back.

Registered
    May 2006

lol I was thinking of something interesting actually nate. I dunno how much of the plot you have set already, PM me if you want to chat about the rp.

Registered
    Jul 2008

Name: Kiriku Lunge

Parent: Athena

Appearance: Kiriku Lunge

Personality: Kiriku is one of the smartest people in camp, even though he doesn't act like it. Usually he is playful and quick to anger. He was always forced to do his best at everything back when he was a child so he eventually developed a compulsive disorder. He is an outcast with the other Athena kids because he likes things like boxing, he plays percussion, and is very athletic.

Skills: He is probably the smartist kid camp. He is also very skilled with the sword and dagger, although he only uses the dagger in actual battle. He is also very fast and has a special knowlage to strengthen his bones, making them harder to brake.

WOC: Dragon Dagger A dagger made out of one of the hardest metal's known to man and Gods. The special thing about this dagger is that Kiriku can make it extend and shrink at his will. When he's not using it, it turns into a keychain the shape of a dagger.

History: Kiriku doesn't completly remember his past. But ppearently he traveled around the world with his father until he was eight. He hates his mom and Athena isn't very fond of him either. They've met on some occasions which usually ends in a fight with Kiriku saying " I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" And either a god or his dad breaking it up. There squabbles have even gone as far as Athena contemplating killing her youngest son. Although he hates her, he isn't afraid to defend her honor against the Ares kids. This is his first year at Camp Half-blood.

Not a very impressive temp I know but I feel lazy.
    Last edited by Chimubar; November 26, 2008 at 06:01 PM.

Registered
    May 2006

Your appearance is a broken link Ven.

Registered
    Jul 2008

Okay, thanks for telling me. I'll try to find another pic.

Edit: I fixed it.
    Last edited by Chimubar; November 25, 2008 at 08:41 PM.

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations! Jozi's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2008
    Half-Life 3

Quote Originally Posted by nate_shuuya29 View Post
    well the real name of the book is called Perceus jackson and the olympians. but it makes no difference. I have an idea for this rp. It begins at camp where we spend a few days. Then we get a mission. The egyptian gods are stealing the Greek gods weapons. Then they kidnapped Hera, and we demigods are supposed to get all of those things back.
    great idea!!![clap] [clap]
    ill create a second character if we need to.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast