Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Keyblade Master DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    FFXV main game, Episode Prompto, A King's Tale, AC Revelations

Default Re: Worst KH pairing?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    If I recall correctly, VenFuu was one of the first at the beggining of this thread.
    The circle is now complete.
    Woops, guess I got hypnotized for years by that bad ship lol
    sorry then
    *edited because I now realized this is an old thread so MickeyRiku HAS BEEN mentioned in here somewhere without doubt
    if not then shame on the entire fandom

Registered
    Jul 2017
    with darkness

Xehanort x Anyone.

Unless it's Xehanort x Kingdom Hearts. Then it's ok.

Unversed
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

GoofyAerith was a thing and it creeped me out back in the day. Granted if goofy ever had the ability to transform into a human being it be less creepy.

So was the idea of Malificient and Marluxia but its more palpable because they are villians and 50 kinds of screw up.

I don't think VenAqua is that farfetched because Ven could have a crush on her and Aqua doesn't realize it or ignore it bevause of the master's teachings.

Registered
    Sep 2016
    Persona 5

People that say Stretlitzia is a stalker x People that say she's not a stalker

Registered
    Aug 2017
    Digimon World: Next Order, Adventures of Mana, Pokemon Sun, Stardew Valley

Everyone with a brotherly / sisterly relationship. "You two would make the weirdest brothers." BROTHERS. I really can't get how people would ship Terra x Ven or Aqua x Ven when they are so obviously presented as older brother / sister. Other than that ... Vanitas x anyone, Naminé x abuse (aka Marluxia, Xemnas, Larxene) ... everything paired with Xehanort.
    Roxas x Axel due to ... everything. It just feels weird to me. Riku x Roxas - yeah, I can totally see how nearly beating each other to death is kinda romantic.

Registered
    Jul 2016
    KHuX NA/JP, Persona 5, FFXIV:ARR

Most of the ships in KH either make no sense or just aren't a good idea. Like Xion x Roxas...They are basically the same person, how would that work exactly? Also, people who mistake being best friends for romance. I see people ship Roxas and Axel all the time, they are only best friends.

Ventus x Aqua makes almost no sense, one factor is the age difference. Ven is like a 15/14 year old, while Aqua is like 17.

However, certain ships can work: Kairi x Sora being a really, really implied and mainstreamed one.

If no evidence of your ship exists, then chances are it might not occur.

However, Seagull Egg x That one tree is still my favorite ship.

Registered
    Jun 2008

yen sid x kairi's grandma

i've never actually SEEN this ship, nor am i condemning it, i just want you to think about that when you go to sleep tonight.

Rii
    Nobody
    Registered
    Jul 2013
    The Last of Us

Quote Originally Posted by Chuman View Post
    yen sid x kairi's grandma

i've never actually SEEN this ship, nor am i condemning it, i just want you to think about that when you go to sleep tonight.
    New headcanon: Yen Sid is Kairi's grandfather. Thank you for this.

Registered
    Jul 2016
    KHuX NA/JP, Persona 5, FFXIV:ARR

Quote Originally Posted by Rii View Post
    New headcanon: Yen Sid is Kairi's grandfather. Thank you for this.
    Kairi didn't get the Keyblade from Aqua, she got if from Yen Sid who did the ceremony on her while she was a child.

Registered
    Jul 2008
    Pokemon Picross, Pokemon Sun, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

This is honestly the weirdest thread I've seen lately. On the one hand I agree with so many people here but on the other hand I've read some fantastic AU stories where they build the relationship right from meeting to the endgame date sequence.

Though I think my one ship I just will not sail is Namine and Roxas. Please do not think I am judging you if this is your ship. I just find Namine to be creepy and stalker-like in the KH2 cutscenes in Twilight Town. Really though, there are works of fiction that bend rules and most of them are well-written Alternate Universe stories. Granted some of these are how I discovered one of my favorite joke pairings.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    definitely no school anymore, yo

Quote Originally Posted by FangirlfromHell View Post
    This is honestly the weirdest thread I've seen lately. On the one hand I agree with so many people here but on the other hand I've read some fantastic AU stories where they build the relationship right from meeting to the endgame date sequence.

Though I think my one ship I just will not sail is Namine and Roxas. Please do not think I am judging you if this is your ship. I just find Namine to be creepy and stalker-like in the KH2 cutscenes in Twilight Town. Really though, there are works of fiction that bend rules and most of them are well-written Alternate Universe stories. Granted some of these are how I discovered one of my favorite joke pairings.
    Pretty much agreed. Almost every ship can be done well depending on the way its written.

Registered
    Nov 2012
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Luxu View Post
    Most of the ships in KH either make no sense or just aren't a good idea. Like Xion x Roxas...They are basically the same person, how would that work exactly? Also, people who mistake being best friends for romance. I see people ship Roxas and Axel all the time, they are only best friends.
    The problem with this is it often ends up just being a gender bias (and that's something that happens in most fandoms, not just KH). What I mean is, this kind of “they’re just friends” defense seems to recur with ships like Riku/Sora, Axel/Roxas and less with, say, Riku/Namine, Riku/Kairi, Roxas/Xion, Roxas/Namine, etc. Likely because the latter ships are all het, making it easier to see why some dialogue or what have you may come across as more than friends to some people. JMO.

Registered
    Dec 2015

Tetsuya Nomura x Story Planning
    Last edited by redcrown; August 13, 2017 at 03:01 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678