Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 188
  1. #46
    Legendary Member Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,282
    Gender
    Playing
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    Hey, over this entire time I never said it was a good inclusion. It’s just the one Square Enix has kept pointing people to since April. If it’s anything different, then alright lets go, but up until then there are so many arrows that point to Ralph.

  2. #47
    Zip
    Zip is offline
    Bronze Member Zip's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,463
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    Hey, over this entire time I never said it was a good inclusion. It’s just the one Square Enix has kept pointing people to since April. If it’s anything different, then alright lets go, but up until then there are so many arrows that point to Ralph.
    Absolutely and your point in that regard stands. It certainly makes sense that SE would do something like this; I just don’t think they should. I’m open to seeing what they do with it and I’m hopeful that they’ll prove my doubts wrong; I just don’t see how it’ll fit with everything else in the game. But to be honest, I’m not 100% sure how it would tie into KH3 either. The benefit it has there though is being part of an immersive experience more true to the film along with plenty of those unique gameplay opportunities.

    Maybe we’ll get an announcement of the new world soon now that this update has passed. Surely, if Ralph is being added, they’ll want to advertise it beforehand.

  3. #48
    Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    272
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    "Because of that, one of the Princess's worlds was omitted. It would be a problem if the memories of what happened in that world were brought back into the future."

    I wonder what is this PoH's world he talked about. Radiant Garden would be impossible since it exists in the future. So I suspect it is Daybreak Town and we still haven't seen the PoH in this world. This is in line with current timeline as all characters, especially Ventus and Marluxia, don't have memories of what happened in there.

  4. #49
    Zip
    Zip is offline
    Bronze Member Zip's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,463
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    Quote Originally Posted by Qiesamuel View Post
    "Because of that, one of the Princess's worlds was omitted. It would be a problem if the memories of what happened in that world were brought back into the future."

    I wonder what is this PoH's world he talked about. Radiant Garden would be impossible since it exists in the future. So I suspect it is Daybreak Town and we still haven't seen the PoH in this world. This is in line with current timeline as all characters, especially Ventus and Marluxia, don't have memories of what happened in there.
    I think it’s the new world being added soon. I don’t think Daybreak Town would count as omitted since it is there in this data realm. If he is referring to the world being omitted from the data, at least. As you said, Radiant Garden wouldn’t make sense either since Maleficent already knows what happened there.

    It also makes sense that they’d foreshadow the new world with “Oh, there’s another Princess of Heart world that was left out all this time.” Maybe it is the Princess who passes her role down to Kairi and they will be explaining how the transfer of power between generations of PoH works since that situation is coming up in KH3? Maybe the “problem” is discovering that Princesses of Heart change over time? It would certainly be a problem if Maleficent learns this and decides to use the new Princesses in the present day for her schemes.

  5. #50
    Keyblade Master ImVentus's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    840
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts 2

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    My frustration over this game has now turned to internal rapture. Seems like that Maleficent got herself into a tangled mess yet again lol. That's what happens when you misinterpret datascape as date escape.

  6. #51
    Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    272
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    I think it’s the new world being added soon. I don’t think Daybreak Town would count as omitted since it is there in this data realm. If he is referring to the world being omitted from the data, at least. As you said, Radiant Garden wouldn’t make sense either since Maleficent already knows what happened there.

    It also makes sense that they’d foreshadow the new world with “Oh, there’s another Princess of Heart world that was left out all this time.” Maybe it is the Princess who passes her role down to Kairi and they will be explaining how the transfer of power between generations of PoH works since that situation is coming up in KH3? Maybe the “problem” is discovering that Princesses of Heart change over time? It would certainly be a problem if Maleficent learns this and decides to use the new Princesses in the present day for her schemes.
    If that was the case, then I couldn't see some random Disney world being the new world we'll see next. Nomura wouldn't allow Disney princess to hold that much of impotance since it would affect Kairi and the main story.

  7. #52
    Zip
    Zip is offline
    Bronze Member Zip's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,463
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    Quote Originally Posted by Qiesamuel View Post
    If that was the case, then I couldn't see some random Disney world being the new world we'll see next. Nomura wouldn't allow Disney princess to hold that much of impotance since it would affect Kairi and the main story.
    We know for sure that the next world will be a Disney one. I don’t think he would have a problem with a Disney Princess being around prior to Kairi’s birth and I don’t think it happening to be a Disney character would be as big of a deal as you think. Kairi was only like four during BBS, so surely she wasn’t around to be a Princess right after the Keyblade War.

  8. #53
    Silver Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,073
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    Could it be Pocahontas world that the only world that could exist in the time of the keyblade war
    Last edited by gosoxtim; October 11, 2018 at 01:24 PM.

  9. #54
    KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    30,952
    Gender

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    Could it be Pocahontas world that the only world that could exist in the time of the keyblade war
    There is nothing to even suggest that Pocahontas is that world.

  10. #55
    Silver Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,073
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle Spockanort View Post
    There is nothing to even suggest that Pocahontas is that world.
    hmm good point i wonder then what the world then master spockanort

  11. #56
    Hope Remains Nazo's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,706
    Gender

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    My goodness this is all so very intriguing, confusing, hard to follow, and exciting all at once. Never change, Kingdom Hearts.

    I do have to say, I thought Coded was hard to follow. Then I thought DDD was hard to follow. But this? Christ on a bicycle, this is a whole new level, man.

  12. #57
    *fangirls mathematically* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,663
    Gender
    Playing
    with your minds

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Echo View Post
    Here's my translation while we all wait for a better one
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Thank you for doing this while we wait. <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    I think it’s the new world being added soon. I don’t think Daybreak Town would count as omitted since it is there in this data realm. If he is referring to the world being omitted from the data, at least. As you said, Radiant Garden wouldn’t make sense either since Maleficent already knows what happened there.

    It also makes sense that they’d foreshadow the new world with “Oh, there’s another Princess of Heart world that was left out all this time.” Maybe it is the Princess who passes her role down to Kairi and they will be explaining how the transfer of power between generations of PoH works since that situation is coming up in KH3? Maybe the “problem” is discovering that Princesses of Heart change over time? It would certainly be a problem if Maleficent learns this and decides to use the new Princesses in the present day for her schemes.
    Definitely sounds like it'll be the new world, and that would be a great reason for why the shady shadow says it was put on hold. Since we know the new world in UX won't be in KH3, this could mean whatever knowledge maybe/maybe not Luxu doesn't want Maleficent to know doesn't necessarily affect that specific world, but would have her "go off script" in a sense.

  13. #58
    Larxeneboi and proud to be DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,271
    Gender
    Playing
    Officially away from KH III spoilers

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    I swear I have no idea what's even happening anymore.

    Spoiler Spoiler Show

  14. #59
    Master Swoosh's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Location
    monterey, CA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,803

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    If the new world is the "omitted Princess one" is the Princess in question one of the new PoH in KH3?

  15. #60
    Keyblade Master Hirokey123's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2015
    Age
    26
    Posts
    849
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

    “But then I realized I could conquer other worlds in my own manner”. Well that explains the other worlds and why she wanted the data worlds in DDD. She likely wanted to see if she could use them as a link to the worlds of UX.

 

 
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •