Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Default Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

Quote Originally Posted by The_Echo View Post
    Here's my translation while we all wait for a better one
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Bless you.
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Last edited by Zip; October 11, 2018 at 09:47 AM.

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Since this all seems to take place in data​, doesn't a video game world make a lot more sense now? :)

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    Since this all seems to take place in data​, doesn't a video game world make a lot more sense now? :)
    yep we all know well you can cross of that world now for kh3

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Dissidia NT, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

Ghh, on one hand this is at least giving some more depth, or should I rather say, initiative on Maleficent's part, yet the whole multiple worlds, memory-stuff and "decided events"-mumbo is still rather complicating things.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Mar 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth0812 View Post
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    I seem to recall something about the traitor being the one who bares the sigil, and betrays the role given to them.

Registered
    Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    yep we all know well you can cross of that world now for kh3
    I hope Tron gets closure in KHUX now since it won't get any closure any time soon. It's a data world so it's not that hard to throw it in there in some months.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

If is luxu I wonder if he makes a deal with her to get that box for him and he can provide her to escape th data world

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Dissidia NT, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    If is luxu I wonder if he makes a deal with her to get that box for him and he can provide her to escape th data world
    That won't be necessary at all since Luxu owns the box?
    He was tasked by the MoM to keep it hidden and ensure it is never opened so he would know where it is.

Registered
    Feb 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth0812 View Post
    That won't be necessary at all since Luxu owns the box?
    He was tasked by the MoM to keep it hidden and ensure it is never opened so he would know where it is.
    Would it really be that surprising if he lost it though? Or something else happened to it?

I like Gosoxtim's theory, and it gives Maleficent's random ass search for the box some relevancy. It also explains her sudden interest in getting the datascape and book of prophecies in her hands and ready to go.

If this is setting up the next game, I'd love to follow more of Maleficent as she works to get her plan to use the book, the box, and the datascape to merge together and give her power over all.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Would it really be that surprising if he lost it though? Or something else happened to it?

I like Gosoxtim's theory, and it gives Maleficent's random ass search for the box some relevancy. It also explains her sudden interest in getting the datascape and book of prophecies in her hands and ready to go.

If this is setting up the next game, I'd love to follow more of Maleficent as she works to get her plan to use the book, the box, and the datascape to merge together and give her power over all.
    exactly luxu only one knows about the box besides the master of masters so he make a deal to deal with her and the deal will be explain soon

Registered
    Jan 2014
    KINGDOM HEARTS I.5 + II.5 ReMix

Sooo... let me get this straight: Maleficent thought of traveling back in time to the era of the Keyblade War, but ended up traveling to the Datascape, presumably Luxu trapped her there, and the events of KHUx have been happening on the Datascape?

Warrior of Sunlight DarkGrey Heroine's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    Y’all what if Union Cross is just a “game” of the datascape .......
    Yes, my thoughts exactly! this gets me excited and - -

........that Sora has been playing on his Gummiphone this whole time. So meta. Lmao.
    - - gosh, no D: time travel was complicated enough, but a game within a game being story-relevant and actually quite decissive for the plot of the series?? I swear if this actually is a thing... *shivers* I know it's a joke, but I'm half-laughing and half-worrying already lol

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Registered
    Mar 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad of Caius View Post
    Sooo... let me get this straight: Maleficent thought of traveling back in time to the era of the Keyblade War, but ended up traveling to the Datascape, presumably Luxu trapped her there, and the events of KHUx have been happening on the Datascape?
    I think, especially with Spirits, it's safe to say Player and the Dandelions are in a Sleeping World.
    However in the real world, the worlds once projected by the Book of Prophecies are instead stored as data.

Which conveniently allows Player to visit worlds of the future even after exiting the dream.

Nomura's taking revenge on everyone who ever said Re:coded didn't matter and I'm loving it

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by The_Echo View Post
    I think, especially with Spirits, it's safe to say Player and the Dandelions are in a Sleeping World.
    However in the real world, the worlds once projected by the Book of Prophecies are instead stored as data.

Which conveniently allows Player to visit worlds of the future even after exiting the dream.

Nomura's taking revenge on everyone who ever said Re:coded didn't matter and I'm loving it
    Oh okay this makes sorta more sense to me lol. I thought thats what it was saying but I was having a hard time putting it exactly straight lol. That's still a bit much ha.

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

If the concept of data is all that connects Ralph to Union Cross as a whole, it seems like they’re only forcing that specific world in to profit off the sequel film in the cheapest possible way. I don’t know why there should be a world inside a video game inside another world (Litwak’s Arcade) which would be inside a data world that is recreating the past, which recreates the future, which is all in a video game. A few too many layers for my taste. A world like Brave or even Atlantis would fit more with themes of this game as a whole and fit in with the other existing worlds as simple recreations of the past. I’m not saying Sugar Rush isn’t in the game, but I’m yet to be convinced that there is any *good* story context for its inclusion.

Also, since the world wasn’t added this month after all, they still have PGW and other events to reveal a summon for a different potential world. :)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast