Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Undying Fidelity faemarch's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2015
    Location
    temporarily behind ienzo
    Age
    18
    Posts
    1,398
    Gender
    Playing
    KHχ[chi] (5.14.15 JST~end), KHUχ (JPN+NA), FFBE, Pokémon, FE:H

    Default Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    New Story and Proud Mode Quests! (Aug. 10)

    ? New Story Quests and Proud Mode Quests Added! 
    We are happy to announce that 15 new story quests and 25 new Proud Mode quests will be available as of Aug. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!


    ?New Story Quests

    A glass slipper as his only clue, the Prince searches for his destined Princess. 
    Hearing of the Prince's search, Cinderella dreamily prepares for their rendezvous, unaware of sinister forces plotting in the shadows... 
    What will become of Cinderella's fate!?


    ?New Proud Mode Quests

    Clear these difficult quests for the new Darkgnaw Keyblade!

     

    Dark Matter, needed to strengthen the new Darkgnaw Keyblade, will also be available!

    ?About Proud Mode 
    ?Proud Mode is a mode that allows you to re-challenge the Main Story quests at a higher difficulty with special rules
    ?By clearing Proud Mode quests you can obtain new Keyblades as well as rare rewards such as Dark Matter and Electrum Ore to level up the new Keyblades, Magic Mirror Medals to raise your Special Attack Bonus by 1%, and more! 
    ?You can challenge Proud Mode by tapping on the Proud button from the Story Quests page!

    ?Regarding the Special Rules 
    ?The Keyblades you can use are fixed for each quest. 
    ?There are limits for each quest regarding which Medal's abilities you can use. 
    ??Examples? 
    ????Only special attacks with a bonus value of 40% or higher allowed. 
    ????Special attacks allowed only for Upright Medals. 
    ?You cannot continue in battle. 
    ?You cannot use Friend Medals.


    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

       

  2. #2
    Bronze Member keyblademaster42's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    Location
    between a rock and a hard place
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,313
    Playing
    anything i get my hands on

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    ive come to the realization that these proud quests open up my eyes to certain limitations. nearly 500 medals and i only have 5 random target ones makes some of these quests a wee bit hard

  3. #3
    whatever Muke's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    5,983
    Gender
    Playing
    "real life" on critical

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update


  4. #4
    Larxeneboi and proud to be DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,159
    Gender
    Playing
    Officially away from KH III spoilers

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Ok, if you have a female character you also try the glass slipper

    Union X GOTY 2017

  5. #5
    eien no chikai catcake's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,446
    Gender
    Playing
    trying to finally finish P5

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Yay more story quests. And finally Darkgnaw! It'll take a while to level it up but still. It's a start. I'm a bit jelly JP gets actual story stuff already while we're still stuck in the Disney filler but hopefully the story moves again soon.

  6. #6
    whatever Muke's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    5,983
    Gender
    Playing
    "real life" on critical

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Yay more Jewels

  7. #7
    Crazy Woodwind Lady Harmonie's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,107
    Gender

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Ok, if you have a female character you also try the glass slipper

    Union X GOTY 2017
    I played the first quest and was thinking about that, but didn't think they'd actually program that in. Us women are typically just afterthoughts in video games after all. =( (there are games where they let you choose to play as a female character, but still only refer to the character by male pronouns, either way. =/) So that's very neat!

  8. #8
    whatever Muke's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    5,983
    Gender
    Playing
    "real life" on critical

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonie View Post
    I played the first quest and was thinking about that, but didn't think they'd actually program that in. Us women are typically just afterthoughts in video games after all. =( (there are games where they let you choose to play as a female character, but still only refer to the character by male pronouns, either way. =/) So that's very neat!
    There are also a lot of very strong and awesome women in video games.

    Anyways, when are we finally getting a guilting campaign? It's been over 70 days since the last one.

  9. #9
    Organization Member Leopardess's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    471
    Gender
    Playing
    KHUx, Pokemon Ultra Moon

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    There are also a lot of very strong and awesome women in video games.

    Anyways, when are we finally getting a guilting campaign? It's been over 70 days since the last one.
    SENA, in its continued appetite for our money, just wants players to buy, buy, buy more storage in order to keep all those medals for guilting. Just guilt them. Screw SENA.

  10. #10
    Larxeneboi and proud to be DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,159
    Gender
    Playing
    Officially away from KH III spoilers

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonie View Post
    I played the first quest and was thinking about that, but didn't think they'd actually program that in. Us women are typically just afterthoughts in video games after all. =( (there are games where they let you choose to play as a female character, but still only refer to the character by male pronouns, either way. =/) So that's very neat!
    I was surprised they bothered adding that too!
    Now I wanna see how the scene plays out with a male, but.... I'll wait another 0 ap period, there's better stuff I need to do

  11. #11

    Registered
    Jun 2015
    Age
    23
    Posts
    5,451

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    JEWEEEELS.
    Not interested in the blade though.

  12. #12
    Organization Member Nial's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Posts
    499
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts Unchained x[chi], Kingdom Hearts x[chi], Destiny, Dark Souls III

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    I was surprised they bothered adding that too!
    Now I wanna see how the scene plays out with a male, but.... I'll wait another 0 ap period, there's better stuff I need to do
    you can change your avatar and go see the cutscene in theatre mode, no need to use AP more than once :D

  13. #13
    Larxeneboi and proud to be DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,159
    Gender
    Playing
    Officially away from KH III spoilers

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Nial View Post
    you can change your avatar and go see the cutscene in theatre mode, no need to use AP more than once :D
    Ohhhhh right, I'm dumb.

    Grazie!

  14. #14
    Crazy Woodwind Lady Harmonie's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,107
    Gender

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopardess View Post
    SENA, in its continued appetite for our money, just wants players to buy, buy, buy more storage in order to keep all those medals for guilting. Just guilt them. Screw SENA.
    Yeah, not all of us can manage to get our storage up anywhere near the 1000s like all of the Youtubers can (and yet they still pull medals like EX Axel. What in the world. Why, just why?). Mine is under 400. 350, I think.

    The lack of a guilting campaign is really painful. I have two tier 5s and one tier 4 waiting to be guilted, my first premium medals ever aside from Illustrated KH II Kairi. Then I have Donald and Daisy, Saix B, and a pulled tier 3 or two.

  15. #15
    Bronze Member keyblademaster42's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2005
    Location
    between a rock and a hard place
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,313
    Playing
    anything i get my hands on

    Default Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonie View Post
    Yeah, not all of us can manage to get our storage up anywhere near the 1000s like all of the Youtubers can (and yet they still pull medals like EX Axel. What in the world. Why, just why?). Mine is under 400. 350, I think.

    The lack of a guilting campaign is really painful. I have two tier 5s and one tier 4 waiting to be guilted, my first premium medals ever aside from Illustrated KH II Kairi. Then I have Donald and Daisy, Saix B, and a pulled tier 3 or two.
    i mean if you really wanted toyou could get it close to 1000 you just have to wait till its 50 jewels in price then bite the metaphorical bullet and spend a months worth of log in jewles that should get you 300 slots i mean i buy around a 100 slots every time the storage price drop comes down because its about as much as i need for several months, but yeah

    lol also on a side note i had saix b and i just bit the bullet and guilted it i had to put 40 mirrors into it but i dont regret it, it got me through the proud sun gems by itself and is usually the for runner medal to get me to tier 14 in coliseum.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •