Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    *manly grunting noises* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

Default Re: September 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

The Tsum Tsum glitch is happening to me too. Either Heartless Tsum is defeated but I'm stuck in battle mode for all of eternity, or the fight properly ends but the quest doesn't register as over. It happens almost every single time.

Registered
    Jun 2011

Here's another thing that needs to be brought up if it hasn't already been:

Today's jewel quest gave only 180 jewels, as opposed to the usual 200 we get in daily jewel quests. D: Sure, they *could* do it incrementally, but we've never seen them do that in a daily jewel quest, only the other kinds of jewel quests IIRC. Now, there's something even more worrying here. Notice that while the notification has always said you can earn up to 1400 jewels, it doesn't say that this time.

It's not for certain, but I think we're getting snubbed.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonie View Post

Today's jewel quest gave only 180 jewels, as opposed to the usual 200 we get in daily jewel quests. D: Sure, they *could* do it incrementally, but we've never seen them do that in a daily jewel quest, only the other kinds of jewel quests IIRC. Now, there's something even more worrying here. Notice that while the notification has always said you can earn up to 1400 jewels, it doesn't say that this time.

The actual diddly. I didn't play today's quest yet and didn't read the notice either.
    SENA.... I hope this won't be the norm. We already get so much less Jewels than JP, so why??

Registered
    Jul 2013
    Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    That's annoying. I rarely play Union cross because I feel like I'm plowing through it because I just want the coins to unlock stuff, so this is the first I've encountered this glitch. It's a shame, I would have gotten a lot of coins from that mission
    Happened to me twice when I tried. I'm hoping maintenance will fix this glitch. Moon gem quest was really easy. I wish they would've reworded it to maybe hard difficulty instead of expert, so we can gauge difficulty better... expert mode is going all random difficulty. XD

Skipping Namine, not only since I have her with some decent traits maxed, but also because Xion HD will probably be released this week or next at the latest.

Registered
    Apr 2009
    KHUX and LoZ:BotW

Yeah, the gauntlet quests last week only gave a whopping total of 320 Jewels. Now they're cutting around...*insert mental math here* 140 Jewels from our normal total meaning we'll only get 1260 Jewels this week from the daily quests if it holds. Dammit SENA.

Also, I rather enjoyed how easy the Moon Gem Cup was compared to the Hades Cup. No stupid Ailment Archers, no infuriating Dual Durandal, no obnoxious RNG gimmicks that crank up the artificial difficulty...just you and your best deck against some high level Heartless in what is basically a Proud+ Quest Gauntlet. And we even get a FMB out of it. More like that please!

Also, I managed to get EA40 on my KA11 after netting the 30 Mil needed to snag the 2 Men in Black. Score!

EDIT: Oh, and I've seen the Tsum Boss glitch a few times too. Did that ever happen in the JP version? I've never seen that glitch before in UC, at most we wait a few extra seconds for everyone to load, now players are getting stuck in the boss. When they said invasion, they weren't kidding. Hoping they catch it and fix it during the maintenance.

Registered
    Jun 2005
    Playing
    anything i get my hands on

theyre looking into the tsum tsum glitch as we speak they announced it on there twitter account

Registered
    Mar 2017
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

I was kinda expecting Roxas EX banner today. Should be here soon, either way! I'll pull from it as and when but won't go and buy any extra jewels for it.

Registered
    Aug 2017
    KHUX

Quote Originally Posted by Veevee View Post
    can someone tell me when the bonus time for Germany / Germany's timezone are? I never get these right x_x
    7 and 11 pm P(D)T are 4 and 8 am CEST... -.- As if it would kill them to give us more bonus times.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonie View Post

Okay, good to know I'm not hallucinating. Saw that yesterday and today and I thought I'm going crazy. Wtf -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12