Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 140
  1. #121
    Bronze Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,833
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia

    Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    There, that part I can agree on. I can get why she'd think so, but it's still strange.
    sometimes people have conncetion to someone i mean i know some alto of people like that when they see someone speaical andconsider them a friend without talking to that person

  2. #122
    Site Staff Manager Sign's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,794
    Gender

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxu View Post
    That soon? I hope we get a Key Art Medal with the five Union Leaders. That deals 5 hits that relates to all five of them.
    I don't know about a medal, but there was this in a recent Famitsu interview:

    So, I’d like to ask you a little more about what’s coming for Kingdom Hearts Union Cross. The identity of the 4th Union Leader has been revealed but...

    Nomura: I’ve already finished writing the scenario involving the 5th Union Leader and it will be releasing in the first few weeks of August. Actually, I have an illustration of them right here... (Nomura shows the interviewer the illustration)

    Cute!!

    Nomura: They’re a good kid. And... hot off the press, here’s a rough sketch of the main illustration for the scenario. (Nomura shows the sketch to the interviewer)Huh, the 5th leader isn’t in this sketch?

    Among the other revealed 4 Union Leaders are... an unknown character and someone in a black hood. Is the one in the black hood the 5th Union Leader?


    Nomura:
    Nope. And with that, please pay close attention to what will unfold in the next scenario (laughs).
    So maybe we'll get to see that new artwork next month.


    Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    sometimes people have conncetion to someone i mean i know some alto of people like that when they see someone speaical andconsider them a friend without talking to that person
    I'm sure you're just saying this to prove a point but going up to someone you haven't formally met and acting like you're friends is actually kind of creepy.

  3. #123
    Bronze Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,833
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    I'm sure you're just saying this to prove a point but going up to someone you haven't formally met and acting like you're friends is actually kind of creepy.
    yeah true i guess she think the player is special and maybe just want to be his friend and thought actinng like his firend is a good way to do it

  4. #124
    Keyblade Master Luxu's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Somewhere, like behind your chair
    Posts
    706
    Gender
    Playing
    KHuX NA/JP, Persona 5, FFXIV:ARR

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    I suppose you got a point there.

    However, for Stritzelia to coincidentally keep on bumping to somebody that they never really knew, and calling them a "friend" when she never really spoken to them is still creepy though. Stritzelia is one dodgy character I'm definitely keeping an eye on... and here I assumed that Blaine is as suspicious of a character as you could get.
    I find it odd that she even calls the Player "Somewhat special" I get he/she kinda is, but this is most likely long before the Keyblade War feat. Hell, she most likely has no idea that the Player is alive. Only Ephemera and Skuld do...And she is going to the Keyblade Graveyard...This is bound to be interesting.

    But, its still creepy that she says

    Quote Originally Posted by Strelitzia

    But, I do have a "friend" who I've shared the time with me since way back.
    She is abnormally fond of the Player, and this might backfire big time. Considering that Ephemera and Skuld are Union Leaders, and everyone accepts them as the best friends of the Player...I still wonder though, maybe Strelitzia is a replacement Union Leader? But, that is for another day.

  5. #125
    Site Staff Manager Sign's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,794
    Gender

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    Subbed videos now available! Have at it~




  6. #126
    Keyblade Apprentice DefiantHeart's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The deepest darkness...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    696
    Gender
    Playing
    FF XIV Stormblood and Kingdom Hearts Union X.

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    Subbed videos now available! Have at it~



    Cool. So Strelitzia really is like me. I actually had my own moment back in high school now that I think about it, of seeing someone in my AP computer science class that I had wanted to be friends with, but didn't have the bravery to talk with and befriend them. We actually met several times: one in which he actually complimented me in recreating the code for this pong adaptation, and numerous times when our school would have LAN parties at night, but I never went through with befriending him in the end. So I can definitely empathize with Strelitzia on this. It's kinda odd though, even though I was always an introvert, I'd always somehow at least make one friend... even though I lost contact with all of them. Not sure what happened here. XD I suppose there is also one other person in this world that I also want to meet and befriend... but meh. XD

    I'll probably ignore the beach cutscene sub for now... I want to experience that one for myself in global.
    Last edited by DefiantHeart; August 12, 2017 at 05:03 AM.

  7. #127
    Guard Form Muke's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    5,352
    Gender

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    By the way, Sign, just wanted to thank you for always subbing the KHx and Ux cutscenes!

    I do have to admit though… I'm not a fan of that Heartless design. :/ i know we had one that's similar already and this is like an 'evolution', but it just looks like a Large Body is wearing a shark costume. xD I can't take it serious

  8. #128
    Spockpad Forever Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Location
    at my house
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,477
    Gender
    Playing
    DOOM

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    yikes. while KH3 seems to be making strides in retaining that Disney charm, it looks like union x is falling deeper and deeper down the cliche anime rabbit hole

  9. #129
    Keyblade Master Luxu's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Somewhere, like behind your chair
    Posts
    706
    Gender
    Playing
    KHuX NA/JP, Persona 5, FFXIV:ARR

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    By the way, Sign, just wanted to thank you for always subbing the KHx and Ux cutscenes!

    I do have to admit though… I'm not a fan of that Heartless design. :/ i know we had one that's similar already and this is like an 'evolution', but it just looks like a Large Body is wearing a shark costume. xD I can't take it serious
    Don't worry, he just lost a bet. It was quite tragic really...Wait, who is making the costumes? Does a fashion heartless exist?

    When I was playing and I saw that, I thought. "Maybe he forgot his sunscreen?" Maybe that is why he is wearing the suit?

  10. #130
    Keyblade Apprentice DefiantHeart's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The deepest darkness...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    696
    Gender
    Playing
    FF XIV Stormblood and Kingdom Hearts Union X.

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxu View Post
    Don't worry, he just lost a bet. It was quite tragic really...Wait, who is making the costumes? Does a fashion heartless exist?

    When I was playing and I saw that, I thought. "Maybe he forgot his sunscreen?" Maybe that is why he is wearing the suit?
    Well, that cat heartless Cinderella boss they mentioned is "fashionable" so maybe...

  11. #131
    Bronze Member Alpha Baymax's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,249
    Gender
    Playing
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad View Post
    yikes. while KH3 seems to be making strides in retaining that Disney charm, it looks like union x is falling deeper and deeper down the cliche anime rabbit hole
    I'm interested to see how Maleficent and Pete fit into all of this... Wonder if they're going to be clashing with the new Union leaders.

  12. #132
    Keyblade Master Luxu's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Somewhere, like behind your chair
    Posts
    706
    Gender
    Playing
    KHuX NA/JP, Persona 5, FFXIV:ARR

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    I'm interested to see how Maleficent and Pete fit into all of this... Wonder if they're going to be clashing with the new Union leaders.
    Ventus is gone though, so they are one Union Leader short. So, they need a replacement for him or something. However, the Union Leaders can't handle Maleficent and Pete alone. Not when they most likely have Nightmares at their disposal, and they aren't that strong. We can assume they have stopped training. So far, the odds are against the Dandelions and Union Leaders. However, Ephemera who is obviously the leader. Is a smart kid, he might just out wit them. Not to mention having a Dandelion as strong as KH1 Sora.

  13. #133
    Bronze Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,833
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxu View Post
    Ventus is gone though, so they are one Union Leader short. So, they need a replacement for him or something. However, the Union Leaders can't handle Maleficent and Pete alone. Not when they most likely have Nightmares at their disposal, and they aren't that strong. We can assume they have stopped training. So far, the odds are against the Dandelions and Union Leaders. However, Ephemera who is obviously the leader. Is a smart kid, he might just out wit them. Not to mention having a Dandelion as strong as KH1 Sora.
    wait what do oyu mean venus gone i dont see a sesne where ventus has left?

  14. #134
    Keyblade Master Luxu's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Somewhere, like behind your chair
    Posts
    706
    Gender
    Playing
    KHuX NA/JP, Persona 5, FFXIV:ARR

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    wait what do oyu mean venus gone i dont see a sesne where ventus has left?
    If we assume it is present day.

  15. #135
    Bronze Member gosoxtim's Avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,833
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxu View Post
    If we assume it is present day.
    i think they are i mean nomura want us to focus on strelitizia whch is why her intoudtion was diffent frrom the others

 

 
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •