Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Jul 2016
    None

Default Question regarding damage

I looked some, but, I did not see a post regarding this question so, if this is a repeat post, I apologize.

I've been stumped on this for quite some time and it has hindered me from completing certain quests.
    Some enemies that I encounter (higher level enemies) will only take 1 damage when hitting them with some of my strongest medals, even after I've used buffs/debuffs. Usually these medals I've use are multi-hit medals, yet, some are not. A lot of these medals, as I mentioned, are rather strong too, so, I am unsure why they are only dealing 1 damage. They are not the egg enemies, just higher level enemies for certain quests, especially the quests involving the gems. Any advice or information on this? Thank you!

Registered
    Nov 2014
    Default Re: Question regarding damage

- Are your medals in the right slot on your Keyblade Deck? (do they get the multipliers?)
    - Are you using the right attribute? (e.g., speed > magic)

The only other thing that might be the problem is that the enemies are just too over leveled for you to beat them.

Registered
    Jul 2016
    None

Yeah, they have the multipliers and I use the correct opposing attribute, so, maybe you're right. It could be that they are too weak against the enemies. I just find it odd because I'm 219 and I have fairly strong medals. It's a little discouraging when I've been playing for so long and can't take out these enemies, haha. Thanks for the quick response.

Registered
    Jun 2016
    KHUx

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladeMstrSora View Post
    Yeah, they have the multipliers and I use the correct opposing attribute, so, maybe you're right. It could be that they are too weak against the enemies. I just find it odd because I'm 219 and I have fairly strong medals. It's a little discouraging when I've been playing for so long and can't take out these enemies, haha. Thanks for the quick response.
    The game has gotten harder. I have trouble taking out very high level enemies as well, and have been playing over a year. Can't get all the Premium, let alone guilt them like the whales do, but just do the best you can. Take advantage of all the event medals like Maleficent B and others, and guilt them to the max. Some of these freebie event medals like Maleficent B, Classic Donald and others, can be more powerful than un-guilted Premium medals.

Registered
    Jun 2015
    the gym, sadly

Mind sharing a screen of the keyblades and medals you use?

Registered
    Mar 2017
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

I was having this issue myself on some event/special quests. I realized that all you really need to do is buff.

For example, I have Illustrated Beast&Belle first, which gets rid of any enemy attributes, as well as boosts strength by 3 tiers, then Illustrated KHII Kairi to restore gauges and increase PSM by 1 and reduces PSM defence on the enemy by 1, then Illustrated Kairi for an additional 3 tiers of strength. For slots 4 and 5 I have my strongest medals that deal multiplier damage.

So the enemies I was doing 1 damage to originally are now taking the damage they were supposed to.

Registered
    Jul 2016
    None

For some reason it won't let me post a picture straight from my phone. However, I'm using the Divine Rose +26.

Slot 1 - Ill. KH 2 Kairi (ABA2)
    Slot 2 - Ill. Riku A (DB2)
    Slot 3 - Moana (100% guilted, ABA2)
    Slot 4 - Classic Donald (100% guilted, fully chip/dale, AB2, boosted)
    Slot 5 - Xigbar A (95% guilted, fully chip/dale, AB2 & L+)

Also, thanks for all of the replies, they have all helped.
    Last edited by KeybladeMstrSora; April 21, 2017 at 03:10 PM.

Registered
    Nov 2014

Your deck seems good but: I highly advise you to change Kairi's AB to something else - either Defense Boost or Second Chance. Attack Boost won't do anything at all since she deals fixed damage.

Other than that… the second slot is reverse speed afaik, so maybe you have a medal that's reverse and can replace Ill. Riku A so you get the full boost? Is not a must though.

Heartless
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    None

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladeMstrSora View Post
    For some reason it won't let me post a picture straight from my phone. However, I'm using the Divine Rose +26.

Slot 1 - Ill. KH 2 Kairi (ABA2)
    Slot 2 - Ill. Riku A (DB2)
    Slot 3 - Moana (100% guilted, ABA2)
    Slot 4 - Classic Donald (100% guilted, fully chip/dale, AB2, boosted)
    Slot 5 - Xigbar A (95% guilted, fully chip/dale, AB2 & L+)

Also, thanks for all of the replies, they have all helped.
    You are missing a general strength buffer... You need Illustrated Kairi 1 or something like that...

Registered
    Nov 2014

Quote Originally Posted by DualWielding View Post
    You are missing a general strength buffer... You need Illustrated Kairi 1 or something like that...
    While having a General Attack Buffer would be very great and beneficial, it's not really a necessity if you ask me.

Registered
    Jun 2016
    KHUx

I'm gonna echo Muke's suggestions. IKairi 2 is most ideal with either a Defense boost or 2nd Chance, if you have it. I have 2nd Chance on her and she is a game changer. Also, try and find a Reverse medal comparable to Illus. Riku. Like Muke said, that 2nd slot on DR is Reverse, so you're not getting much out of your Illus. Riku. That may be holding you back. Good luck. You have a good set up, just some extra tweaking needed.

Registered
    Jul 2016
    None

Thanks, all! I will have to find some type of buffer or debuffer that is reverse for it to be the full effect. However, I don't think I have any. I'm sure I can pull something later on. I'm waiting to get some good boosts soon. Never had second chance before so I have to wait for an opportunity to get it. Thank you all for the recommendations. Also, if no one here is in a party, I'm in Vulpis and we're always welcoming new members.