Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered
    Jun 2016
    None

Default Re: If you can only add THREE THINGS to improve KH3 via DLC, what would they be?

• I'd have to say more cut scenes for sure. The whole reset after The Final World had me confused and it really makes no sense. Adding something there to elaborate what's going on would be greatly appreciated. Basically I just want some stuff that was glanced over explained, some scenes to make the story feel less rushed.
    • Make Scala explorable.
    • A proper secret boss like what Xemnas was in KH1FM. Something that will tie into the next saga.
    • Expanded Secret Ending

Quote Originally Posted by Taochan View Post
    1. First and foremost, my most desired DLC that I will be heartbroken without would be: a Riku side, where they delve into how he and Mickey got a new Keyblade/a new look for a Keyblade. Their journey through the RoD, etc. Nomura mentioned a second playable character many times and 2 battles should hardly qualify as that. Plus, it just in general feels like chunks of Riku's story are missing, which, after DDD feels wrong.

I completely second this.

Nobody
    Registered
    Dec 2018
    Playing
    None

Default Re: If you can only add THREE THINGS to improve KH3 via DLC, what would they be?

Honestly this game needs a lot more than just three things... but to start:

1. Combat System Overhall/Critical mode difficulty. This is the most important thing at the moment. In its current state I find it hard to even call this a game. It's not challenging at all, a 10 year old could figure out how to abuse this combat system. The fights and linear level design serve only as an intermediary between cutscenes.
    2. Real fully fleshed out KH worlds and Final Fantasy characters to go with them
    3. More variety in heartless and superbosses

this is at a minimum in order to turn this dumpster fire into an actual game... to make it good...

4. Nonlinear level design, and to go with this....
    5. Proper stories/bosses in each Disney world. Told preferably in a way that doesn't force you to go to certain worlds in a certain order so you can interact with characters outside the scope of your current mission. this gives a game depth, KH3 has none.
    6. Proper organization 13 fights. As much as I love the ending of this game there is definitely a better way to do that maze, interact with each enemy on an individual level with genuinely challenging fights
    7. Kairi and Riku both as playable characters. And no I dont mean just for one fight.
    8. More interactions with the rest of the cast of KH characters throughout the game.
    9. Scrap the mickey emblems and give us real side quests?

I could go on forever with this "game"...

Registered
    Jan 2018
    Playing
    None

1. A Battlegate with all 13 Subordinate Nobodies
    2. Either Cutscenes or
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    -like readings that elaborate things that are unclear or left to interpretation. By the point any improvements may come, many would have more than enough time to think about whatever is meant to be left for interpretation already. I want more Organization scenes, gathering type or scenes featuring Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene as well as clearing whether the members
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

3. Links or Keyblades featuring/relating to
    Spoiler Spoiler Show

Organization Member kaseykockroach's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2007
    KH3 (OBVIOUSLY)

More riding on Goofy’s shield! I love sledding and want more than merely three oppurtunities to ride on the shield.

Keyblade Apprentice
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

-Make Keyblade Graveyard and Scala Ad Caelum full worlds.
    -Add FF characters.
    -Make every Keyblade transformation unique.

Registered
    Sep 2010

Personally, all I really want is an improved cinematic ending. The cinematic ending was left for open interpretation thus caused way too much confusion for me and other fans. But it would be cool to see an additional secret ending too.

That's pretty much it for me.

I would say my secondary wishes would be to explore either Twilight Town or Scala ad Caelum. But I don't see the point of it unless it's to fill in story gaps and character interactions.

Registered
    Oct 2018
    Kh3, Killing floor 2 and Shadow of War

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaXOmega View Post
    -Make Keyblade Graveyard and Scala Ad Caelum full worlds.
    -Add FF characters.
    -Make every Keyblade transformation unique.
    1. Like UltimaXOmega wrote, I believe some keyblades were a disappointment like starlight (i did all the minigames requirements before they were toned down) and midnight blue, as they almost "worked" the same as the kingdom key. Also I thought all the keyblades had 2 transformations.

2. Data versions of the 13 darknesses/ Mod possibilities?

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Last edited by DaviPx; February 12, 2019 at 06:18 PM.

Registered
    Nov 2009

Top 3?
    -Critical and/or a new-game plus
    -New scenes and/or some new sections in the middle of the game (in a new game plus) that expands on what Axel/Kairi had been doing, and perhaps giving us a chance to play as them. Make the game feel less like just a beginning and an end.
    -1 on 1 data fights, preferably harder.

Those are what I'd hope for improvement-wise. What I really hope for in the DLC is a long shot, but I'd love some kind of mini-epilogue/.8 style prologue for whatever's next, be it 4 or a spin-off. Nothing long, nothing super involved, but just a little taste of what might be coming next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12