Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Organization Member Perkilator's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    409
    Gender
    Playing
    Trying to adjust with today's current hardships while having some of my own: the game.

    Default Re: Square Enix France shows off pre-order yo-yo based on Monsters Inc. world & new music from KH3

    This sounds a lot like the battle theme to me. And I hope it is, because I was slightly disappointed by the TGS Arendelle footage revealing that Arendelle’s reveal music was the field theme.

  2. #17
    Organization Member QuintusKing's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    421
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

    Default Re: Square Enix France shows off pre-order yo-yo based on Monsters Inc. world & new music from KH3

    KH and yo-yo! That's two of my favorite things combined (I'm an amateur yo-yo player) ⸍⚙̥ꇴ⚙̥⸌

    I wonder which yo-yo company SE collaborated with to design it. I'm guessing SE contracted with one of them and repackaged an existing model.

    Here's Victor Sacchelli's performance in the 2014 World Yo-Yo Contest, in case anyone's interested.


  3. #18
    Unversed LostArtist's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2016
    Age
    22
    Posts
    216
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Square Enix France shows off pre-order yo-yo based on Monsters Inc. world & new music from KH3

    Quote Originally Posted by QuintusKing View Post
    KH and yo-yo! That's two of my favorite things combined (I'm an amateur yo-yo player) ⸍⚙̥ꇴ⚙̥⸌

    I wonder which yo-yo company SE collaborated with to design it. I'm guessing SE contracted with one of them and repackaged an existing model.

    Here's Victor Sacchelli's performance in the 2014 World Yo-Yo Contest, in case anyone's interested.

    Cool! that's like the best thing for you to have as a fan of both :O.
    I like it the best when the yoyo is the farthest away from him.

  4. #19
    Nobody
    Registered
    Jan 2019
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Square Enix France shows off pre-order yo-yo based on Monsters Inc. world & new music from KH3

    Pretty sure this is the monsters inc. battle theme

  5. #20
    Legendary Member Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,769
    Gender
    Playing
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

    Default Re: Square Enix France shows off pre-order yo-yo based on Monsters Inc. world & new music from KH3

    Taking all bets as to why they removed the video.

    edit: no one won the grand prize of “it was deleted so the KH twitter account could upload it” :(
    Last edited by Chaser; January 15, 2019 at 01:28 PM.

  6. #21
    Zip
    Zip is offline
    Bronze Member Zip's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,242
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Square Enix France shows off pre-order yo-yo based on Monsters Inc. world & new music from KH3

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    Taking all bets as to why they removed the video.

    edit: no one won the grand prize of “it was deleted so the KH twitter account could upload it” :(
    Yikes, SENA. I guess they’re having trouble coming up with their own promo material...

  7. #22
    KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    31,449
    Gender

    Default Re: Square Enix France shows off pre-order yo-yo based on Monsters Inc. world & new music from KH3

    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    Yikes, SENA. I guess they’re having trouble coming up with their own promo material...
    I don’t know how I feel about them co-opting EU—specifically France’s—marketing materials featuring their exclusive pre-order item. I don’t think in the tweet they even mention this specific yo-yo is a France-exclusive.

    We are officially two weeks from release, now, too.

  8. #23
    Zip
    Zip is offline
    Bronze Member Zip's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,242
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: Square Enix France shows off pre-order yo-yo based on Monsters Inc. world & new music from KH3

    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle Spockanort View Post
    I don’t know how I feel about them co-opting EU—specifically France’s—marketing materials featuring their exclusive pre-order item. I don’t think in the tweet they even mention this specific yo-yo is a France-exclusive.

    We are officially two weeks from release, now, too.
    Yeah, I think if they were gonna do something like this, they would at least post those gameplay videos from the Japan website. But I guess all we can really expect from them over the next few days are old renders slapped on world backgrounds. Maybe they’ll drop the rest of the renders in the dead of night Thursday. Lol.

    It’s just weird to me that they aren’t treating such an anticipated game and conclusion to the saga like it’s much of a big deal. I get we’re all paying more attention than the general public and are mostly locked in to buy the game, but they should still be trying to build up hype, right? Maybe they’ll surprise us tomorrow as we get into the global 13-day countdown.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •