Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Feb 2012
    KH1, KH2, KH3D, Zero Escape, Playstation All Stars

Default Theory on why Young Xehanort has Grey Eyes in the Face my Fears Opening

Okay what if Young Xehanort has yellow eyes and pointed ears is because when he leaves his world he grows up and succumbs to darkness to become a darkling. He wears gloves to hide his red hands and he takes Luxu's keyblade because he no longer can wield his own. Puts his heart in his younger self and thats why we see Young Xehanort with yellow eyes and pointed ears. His original eye color was that gray color.

Side Note: It would explain Aquas predicament. She might be succumbing to the Darkness and the result is red hands combo'd with gray/whitening of the hair.

Registered
    Dec 2018
    Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2, Smash Ultimate

Default Re: Theory on why Young Xehanort has Grey Eyes in the Face my Fears Opening

I like this theory, i like it a lot, I'm going with this and the puppet theory

Registered
    Jan 2013

Default Re: Theory on why Young Xehanort has Grey Eyes in the Face my Fears Opening

It would paint Xehanort in a more tragic light. He lost more and more of his humanity the closer he let himself get to darkness. That might be an attempt by Nomura to make us sympathize with him before his final end.

Registered
    Dec 2018

I really hope Nomura doesn't try to redeem him, he has done to many horrible possessed or not, for me to forgive him or want him to be saved.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Call View Post
    I really hope Nomura doesn't try to redeem him, he has done to many horrible possessed or not, for me to forgive him or want him to be saved.
    I don't think he will be redeemed as in suddenly becoming a good guy in his final moments. He may feel a twinge of regret and remorse if he realizes how corrupted he became over the years, both phyisically and mentally.

The Power is yet Unknown Ballad of Caius's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2014
    KINGDOM HEARTS I.5 + II.5 ReMix

Maybe that's why he wants Kingdom Hearts? Not just to create a balanced utopia, but also to cure himself?

Registered
    Dec 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    I don't think he will be redeemed as in suddenly becoming a good guy in his final moments. He may feel a twinge of regret and remorse if he realizes how corrupted he became over the years, both phyisically and mentally.
    Perhaps, like he seemed to slightly feel remorse for breaking Ventus why trying to forge the X-blade during his first try. I would be fine if he feels a little regret but goes down as a villain still.

Registered
    Jul 2008
    Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, Final Fantasy IX

I do like this theory it’s a good explanation for Aqua too.

Registered
    Nov 2016
    None

So you think No name wasn't rightfully passed down to him?

Registered
    Feb 2012
    KH1, KH2, KH3D, Zero Escape, Playstation All Stars

Quote Originally Posted by LostArtist View Post
    So you think No name wasn't rightfully passed down to him?
    No I do, but the current incarnation of YX seemed to have left before he came into contact with it.

Registered
    Nov 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Seighart View Post
    No I do, but the current incarnation of YX seemed to have left before he came into contact with it.
    Oh lol, I made a gif of luxu calling xehanort's keyblade a sham

Registered
    Feb 2017
    Drakengard, KH 2.5, Spider-Man

I just figured he got a yellow eye tattoo and surgically made his ears pointed.

The darkness could also be a valid reason too, I guess.