Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Registered
    Dec 2005

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 novel series by Tomoco Kanemaki releasing March 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    Kanemaki's novel adaptations are almost entirely caught up with the games. The KH3D novels were released in 2012.

However, Yen Press's localization are quite a ways behind. The next one to be released is BBS vol. 1 (which combines the first two volumes from the Japan release) in March.
    I’m curious about what they will do with coded. They could make it part of the Dream Drop Distance Omnibus.

Registered
    Feb 2017
    Kingdom Hearts III

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 novel series by Tomoco Kanemaki releasing March 2019!

Wow, a novelization so soon? Seems like an interesting read once I’m done with the game. Hopefully it makes it to the West in whatever form it may take.

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by rokudamia2 View Post
    I’m curious about what they will do with coded. They could make it part of the Dream Drop Distance Omnibus.
    I’m assuming Yen Press will just release it as is. They are also publishing the Short Stories which combined are both about the same size as coded.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulXaldin View Post
    Wow, a novelization so soon? Seems like an interesting read once I’m done with the game. Hopefully it makes it to the West in whatever form it may take.
    Yen Press will likely get to it eventually, it just depends on how many people they have on hand. They seemed pretty interested in the X[chi] novel so I want to believe they plan on putting more focus on the KH novels this year to try and capitalize on the post-KH3 drought for as long as it is around.

Traitor of KHInsider.com Xickin's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2011
    Kingdom Hearts III

@Audo Well I'll be damned. I even did a quick Google search and those didn't even come up.

Nobody
    Registered
    Jan 2019
    Spiderman PS4, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Will an English version be released or is this just Japanese like the Ultimania?

Registered
    Nov 2009

Quote Originally Posted by omelet_schnetz View Post
    Will an English version be released or is this just Japanese like the Ultimania?
    This release is in Japanese. Yen Press, who is localizing the KH manga and novels, has yet to confirm if they will be doing so for the KHX or KH3 novels. Send them your support on social media if you want to see these make their way overseas!

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Dammit. I keep reading Yen Press as Yen Sid Press.

Registered
    Mar 2017
    None

Yay! New Amano art on the horizon!! ^W^
    We may be waiting for a cover, but just knowing we're getting more Amano art is good enough for me :D

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    Dammit. I keep reading Yen Press as Yen Sid Press.
    "Yen Sid Press! Books available at your nearest local Mysterious Tower or Twilight Town mansion."

Registered
    Oct 2011
    KHIII: Proud Mode

The manga is a treasure. Let no one tell you otherwise~

& Alright, more fleshed out novelizations and more sweet Amano art, baby. Give it to meee

Registered
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle Spockanort View Post
    I’m assuming Yen Press will just release it as is. They are also publishing the Short Stories which combined are both about the same size as coded.

Yen Press will likely get to it eventually, it just depends on how many people they have on hand. They seemed pretty interested in the X[chi] novel so I want to believe they plan on putting more focus on the KH novels this year to try and capitalize on the post-KH3 drought for as long as it is around.

Huh, never knew they announced they licensed short stories.

Registered
    Jul 2013
    Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Sounds interesting, but it's not on my priority list.

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by DefiantHeart View Post
    Sounds interesting, but it's not on my priority list.
    Nothing is on your priority list, Defiant.

Registered
    Dec 2005

I was always kind of weary about her. What with her being the reason Xion "tragic female 14th member" exists and her rather yaoi based tendencies in writing, among other stuff, I felt she was an ascended fanfiction writer who just so happens to be tied to the actual director and has story connections.

Nobody
    Registered
    Feb 2017
    None

I'm especially excited for this and the BBS one, because doesn't the latter give Vanitas a lot more characterisation?

Registered
    Feb 2018
    Kingdom Hearts, Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Bayonetta

Quote Originally Posted by rokudamia2 View Post
    Huh, never knew they announced they licensed short stories.
    Same. When did Yen Press announce that they'll release the Short stories?

Maybe they'll release them alongside Coded so it still has a decent size and they wouldn't have to change the cover but just put some sticker on there that mentions the extra stories.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast