Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Nov 2009
    Default Watch new footage of the Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade in action

Square Enix have released new footage showing off the Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade in action! This Keyblade skin is available as a bonus in Japan by preordering KINGDOM HEARTS 3 at 7-11, as well as in the U.S. and Canada by preordering through Amazon.

Dawn Till Dusk is one of three Keyblade skins available by preordering Kingdom Hearts 3 through select retailers. Those who are preordering the game through the Playstation Network will receive the Midnight Blue Star Seeker skin, and those who preorder through the Xbox Store will receive the Phantom Green Star Seeker skin.

Additionally, by clearing certain score requirements in the Classic Kingdom minigames in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross], players will receive a code to download the Starlight Keyblade. This code cannot be redeemed until Kingdom Hearts 3 releases on January 29th, 2019. The campaign to get Starlight will end on April 31st, 2019.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

Default Re: Watch new footage of the Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade in action

I'm kind of getting tired of Toy Story. I understand ehy they're promoting it so much, but we didn't see much of the other worlds yet (not as much anyway), and it's playable in the demos too. Just wish they used a different world

Registered
    Jan 2013

Pretty cool. Also unrelated but I love how Fire spells look in the new engine. So flashy!

Registered
    Jul 2009

I like the particle effects it makes (if they're different from other keyblades?). I wonder if it will have any transformations.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    I like the particle effects it makes (if they're different from other keyblades?). I wonder if it will have any transformations.
    It only provides second form like the Kingdom key. We saw Sora wearing his KH2 clothes from the image Amazon released

Registered
    Feb 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    I'm kind of getting tired of Toy Story. I understand ehy they're promoting it so much, but we didn't see much of the other worlds yet (not as much anyway), and it's playable in the demos too. Just wish they used a different world
    I kind of have this same feeling. Probably Toy Story won't be so surprising to playthrough or to watch. Looking at the good side of things, at least we didn't see much of the rest of the worlds so we do have a lot to discover on our own

Registered
    Nov 2005

Dawn Till Dusk is one of three Keyblade skins available by preordering Kingdom Hearts 3 through select retailers. Those who are preordering the game through the Playstation Network will receive the Midnight Blue Star Seeker skin, and those who preorder through the Xbox Store will receive the Phantom Green Star Seeker skin.
    I kinda wonder now if anyone's ever photoshopped what a hypothetical Switch or Steam exclusive keyblade would look like yet.

Traitor of KHInsider.com Xickin's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2011
    Spider Man PS4

Aw man, I was under the impression that the Starlight Keyblade was its own distinct Keyblade, not just a skin...booooooo

Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

Quote Originally Posted by Xickin View Post
    Aw man, I was under the impression that the Starlight Keyblade was its own distinct Keyblade, not just a skin...booooooo
    It's not quite a skin. It's an enhanced version of second form called "second form s". From what I can tell, the only difference is the keyblade and the finisher, which is called "ancient light" and summons a bunch of starlights made of light to attack in a spherical pattern.
    Last edited by Oracle Spockanort; January 9, 2019 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Leaked info

Registered
    Oct 2006

This was likely the clip Amazon was gonna show off on Cyber Monday, yeah?

Registered
    Nov 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    This was likely the clip Amazon was gonna show off on Cyber Monday, yeah?
    Nah. The Amazon stream footage would have been set in San Fransokyo instead of Toy Box, and they were communicating with SENA, not SEJP.

Keyblade Apprentice
    Registered
    Feb 2005

If you're wondering why they're promoting the Toy Story World so much, it's because Toy Story 4 is on the way, and they want to make sure it's a big success.