Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Default Re: Get ready for X018......

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    Lot of people spreading around false information lately. Not just here but there was an indecent on Reddit as well :/
    maybe maybe not we dont know who to say to therey telling truth or a troll

i agree with zip would you mind guys post the stuff you claim you know in the spoiler section thank you

Nobody
    Registered
    Nov 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by theshadowman View Post
    Gummi ship mission don't know entirely.

Your last worlds are Agrabah and Princess and the Frog. Vexen is Agrabah, Demyx is PatF.

Cable Town is a massive city connected by various cables. It consists of 3 islands and is one massive world, no load screens except for a couple buildings. Story wise----don't wanna say, insane spoilers.
    Hilarious mocking. I’m out. I’ll come back Saturday though when you guys want answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if at least two of the “leaks” were done by the same person. This will probably only get worse closer to release. I say if anyone claims to have KH3 information, they should be posting it in the spoiler section.
    Never posted here before. I assume that guy is The_Professional.

Registered
    Mar 2015

I still will be shocked if we get anything at this event. That is just how I am feeling.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Echoecho6 View Post
    I still will be shocked if we get anything at this event. That is just how I am feeling.
    why xbox hasnt maket kh3 well beside booth and frozen reveal there is there last chance to do something

Nobody
    Registered
    Nov 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by mystery_person View Post
    Hilarious mocking. I’m out. I’ll come back Saturday though when you guys want answers.

Never posted here before. I assume that guy is The_Professional.
    Not mocking if it's true. Looking forward to not seeing you come back Saturday.

The trailers have not even been completed yet for Jump Festa, don't know who's telling you that.

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Okay but I want spoilers. PM me.

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by theshadowman View Post
    Not mocking if it's true. Looking forward to not seeing you come back Saturday.

The trailers have not even been completed yet for Jump Festa, don't know who's telling you that.
    Well, at least this one has some sense. I’ll give you points for at least having a grasp of how these things work.

Registered
    Oct 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    Lot of people spreading around false information lately. Not just here but there was an incedent on Reddit as well, claiming that the last three worlds were PatF, Agrabah, and 100 Acre Woods :/
    That's how you know we're getting close to release of this game, when people start claiming they know what's going on when in fact they are lying.

Though the most believable to me is that Agrabah, PatF, and 100 Acre Wood are the last ones.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

As much I not fan of agrabah it make sense to be in as for princess band frog yeah there no way Nomura not passing on that world

(>..)>
    Registered
    May 2009

Personally i just don't see the reason why we need to go back agrabah now. Jasmine isn't a poh no more so it's like..what are even gonna be doing there now. What reason would an organization member need to go there for y'know.

Registered
    Nov 2009

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwarmen View Post
    That's how you know we're getting close to release of this game, when people start claiming they know what's going on when in fact they are lying.

Though the most believable to me is that Agrabah, PatF, and 100 Acre Wood are the last ones.
    Yeah, I don't think anyone will be surprised if these are legit, but it also doesn't take "inside info" to come to the conclusion that these have pretty good chances (excluding 100 Acre Wood since that was found in the leak many months ago).

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by ultima-demi View Post
    Personally i just don't see the reason why we need to go back agrabah now. Jasmine isn't a poh no more so it's like..what are even gonna be doing there now. What reason would an organization member need to go there for y'know.
    Like I said they can us jasmine to explain why there new princes plus there Oracle staff sora can use to find the key to return hearts
    Last edited by gosoxtim; November 9, 2018 at 01:34 AM.

(>..)>
    Registered
    May 2009

Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    Like I said they can jasmine to explain why there new princes plus there Oracle staff
    I doubt jasmine would know but i just can't get myself excited in the thought of agrabah returning. Really isn't much to work with that'll make it feel fresh like with Olympus and Port Royal. I guess exploring the palace could be fun but after that it's agrabah streets again and more sand and vanishing isle.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by ultima-demi View Post
    I doubt jasmine would know but i just can't get myself excited in the thought of agrabah returning. Really isn't much to work with that'll make it feel fresh like with Olympus and Port Royal. I guess exploring the palace could be fun but after that it's agrabah streets again and more sand and vanishing isle.
    i feel you but agrabah been a stable since the first kingdom game it shame to not give it a proper conculcsion

Registered
    Mar 2018
    None

People are really expecting a world reveal at the event ? i would be surprised if we even get a short trailer like tangled one.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast