Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Mar 2018
    None

Default Re: TGS 2018 Lineup Confirms KH3 Trailer, Demo, and Panel with Special Guests

Calling new world for the 22, since they already will release full version of big hero 6 before the actual event.

Registered
    Jun 2014
    None

Default Re: TGS 2018 Lineup Confirms KH3 Trailer, Demo, and Panel with Special Guests

Am I the only one concerned with Radiant Garden presence?

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Alecs27 View Post
    Am I the only one concerned with Radiant Garden presence?
    I’m really concerned too. With the comments on the lack of Final Fantasy and Sora being able to just call up the people there instead of visiting them, it seems incredibly unlikely that we will visit that world, which is a shame since KHII left off on a positive note that when we visit it next as Sora it will be a world built by our friends and restored to its former glory.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    I’m really concerned too. With the comments on the lack of Final Fantasy and Sora being able to just call up the people there instead of visiting them, it seems incredibly unlikely that we will visit that world, which is a shame since KHII left off on a positive note that when we visit it next as Sora it will be a world built by our friends and restored to its former glory.
    yeah and if that case we wont be see leon arc conclude with a possible reuion of rinoa
    Last edited by gosoxtim; September 14, 2018 at 01:31 PM.

Organization Member luuizhenriquem's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2017
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    Yeah, same here... Radiant Garden is favourite OW :( But let's be hopefull til the end eh? I like to think that Nomura wouldn't be that dumb lol

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

I hope we get an original world reveal sometime next week. I think it’s overdue since we’ve been seeing Twilight Town for ages. I also think we should get a new summon reveal and the announcement of the new UX world. I think if Ralph is the world, they would have announced it on the 3rd anniversary. I could surely be wrong, but I think they’ll reveal the summon in KH3 and then announce their world is coming to Union Cross as a follow up.

Registered
    Jan 2013

I still think Radiant Garden is likely. It's been such a staple in the series that I doubt it wouldn't come back for the finale. Plus if they show it on Saturday they could confirm 100 Acre Woods.

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Dissidia NT, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

In terms of complexity I would say that Radiant Garden is on par with Big Hero 6 if not even more so in terms of content, so it is entirely possible that RG will be one of the worlds that gets revealed rather late in the last batch simply because it has so many assets that need to be created.

In BBS when it was at its prime and fully intact it looked huge and very vast in terms of locations despite TAV being able to visit only a fraction of it in general.
    Now if they want to make parts of Ansem's castle accessible for KH III as well the time needed to properly build it increases even more.

Organization Member
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    yeah and if that case we wont be see leon arc conclude with a possible reuion of rinoa
    Square has shafted Rinoa a lot. Unfortunately, that wouldn't surprise me.

Registered
    Jan 2013

I think Radiant Garden is going to be the world were Sora, Riku, and Kairi are going to cross paths on their respective journeys. It would be the perfect parallel to TAV.

Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaXOmega View Post
    Square has shafted Rinoa a lot. Unfortunately, that wouldn't surprise me.
    Riona is in NT, unless you are hung up about her voice, just because you don't like her voice doesn't make her shafted

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    I think Radiant Garden is going to be the world were Sora, Riku, and Kairi are going to cross paths on their respective journeys. It would be the perfect parallel to TAV.
    i mean how though soraa probally going visit there, kairi mosty likely traing there and riku will be in the relam of dark trying to look and get back aqua

Registered
    Jan 2013

i mean how though soraa probally going visit there, kairi mosty likely traing there and riku will be in the relam of dark trying to look and get back aqua
    Riku's journey in Dark World happens early in the game though, around Olympus. SRK can just meet up during the middle or late in the game at Radiant Garden

Registered
    Apr 2012

Plenty of reasons honestly. For Sora he has Leon and gang to visit along with 100 acre wood. Kairi obviously training with Lea and if they aren't there to begin with they have reason to seeing they are both originally from there. As for Riku he's more than likely going to be with Mickey the whole time. Who may need access to ansems stuff at some point? I'm sure they'll come up with something. While it may not be a first visit thing, a world like RG warrants multiple trips.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    Riku's journey in Dark World happens early in the game though, around Olympus. SRK can just meet up during the middle or late in the game at Radiant Garden
    yeah but how long riku will be the dark world?

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast