Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered
    Jan 2013

Default Re: XIII Seekers: Their Roles in each world

I wonder if Maleficent or Pete will be the sole focus of a Disney world instead of an organization member? We haven't heard much from them since the Olympus trailer.

Zip
    Warrior of Light
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    I wonder if Maleficent or Pete will be the sole focus of a Disney world instead of an organization member? We haven't heard much from them since the Olympus trailer.
    I’m hoping they’ll be the focus in an original world. Maybe there will be a foray into Daybreak Town, which Maleficent could have overrun based on her appearance in Browser Chi.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    I’m hoping they’ll be the focus in an original world. Maybe there will be a foray into Daybreak Town, which Maleficent could have overrun based on her appearance in Browser Chi.
    That actually makes sense. Plus I just remembered Nomura's tidbit about Maleficent being sure to stay out of Sora's way.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

I'm starting to believe that the X elements of Kingdom Hearts is just bait for Kingdom Hearts IV. Square Enix need to find some sort of way to keep fans invested after the Xehanort Saga has been concluded.

Registered
    Jan 2013

So I remembered that back in January there was a magazine that might of hinted at Fantasia(we didn't know if it was referring to Symphony of sorcerey or just Mysterious Tower). If they bring back that world I could see Demyx as the darkness for it. His title is the "Melodious Noctrune" and his weapon is a musical intstrument.
    Last edited by Swoosh; July 17, 2018 at 08:17 PM.

Zip
    Warrior of Light
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

So I remembered that back in January there was a magazine that might of hinted at Fantasia(we didn't know if it was referring to Symphony of sorcerey or just Mysterious Tower). If they bring back that world I could see Demyx as the darkness for it. His title is the "Melodious Noctrune" and his weapon is a musical intstrument.
    Demyx with his water and the Firebird would be an interesting mix! Unfortunately, I think that magazine was mixing up info from Dream Drop Distance it was basing it off of Yen Sid’s Tower. They also said Riku would be playable. I feel like we would have gotten some concrete info from SE by now if the magazine was given that information. I also really dig the idea of Demyx in a Princess and the Frog world since he represents all of Naveen’s negative qualities. His laziness would be in direct contrast with Tiana’s hardworking nature.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Demyx with his water and the Firebird would be an interesting mix! Unfortunately, I think that magazine was mixing up info from Dream Drop Distance it was basing it off of Yen Sid’s Tower. They also said Riku would be playable. I feel like we would have gotten some concrete info from SE by now if the magazine was given that information. I also really dig the idea of Demyx in a Princess and the Frog world since he represents all of Naveen’s negative qualities. His laziness would be in direct contrast with Tiana’s hardworking nature.
    Even without the magazine I thought Fantasia 2000 would be a good alternative if Princess and the Frog didn't make the cut. It's funny I can come up with plenty of Disney films that would fit Demyx but Isa gives me difficulty lol.

Zip
    Warrior of Light
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Even without the magazine I thought Fantasia 2000 would be a good alternative if Princess and the Frog didn't make the cut. It's funny I can come up with plenty of Disney films that would fit Demyx but Isa gives me difficulty lol.
    I think Isa would be a shoe-in for Atlantis if it appears. Otherwise, I think he’ll be in an original world. But I’d prefer to see him in a Disney world for once!

*fangirls mathematically* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

He'll be in the Hundred Acre Wood, obviously.

Nobody
    Registered
    Jul 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    He'll be in the Hundred Acre Wood, obviously.
    Eating honey at the rabbits house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12