Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Registered
    May 2018
    None

Default NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

So, it's confirmed that, of the NEW seven princesses of heart,....that Kairi is the only one still from the previous group.

Okay...so...let's see...

Elsa is a Queen, but could be considered a Princess of Heart according to Larxene, but it's more likely Anna. So i'll say Anna for now.

Rapunzel is probably one. Those are confirmed royalty types plus Kairi so far.

NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (presumably)
    Kairi
    Anna
    Rapunzel

This leaves 4 more total (assuming Elsa isn't one of them in the end)

The only other potential options that are in game or new that we haven't seen, for Disney characters at least, are as follows:

Meredith (Brave)
    Pocohontas
    Princess Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
    Princess Vanellope (Wreck-It Ralph)
    Princess Atta (Ant Island)
    Princess Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

Of these options, I feel the most likely are Princess Tiana, Princess Vanellope, Princess Atta, and Pocohontas.

I rule out the others because, in my own opinion, they don't feel like they'd fit the bill, and I also think Atlantis's chances are slim now (not because of Pirates). Pocohontas is slim too, but I'd rather have her over Kida.

Their worlds also seem likely to me, with the exception of maybe Pocohontas like I said. Still have that small touch of Ralph world hope for myself.

So....their worlds to finish off the games roster with 11 worlds (under the amount in KH2 and assuming the new princesses of heart other than Kairi are exclusively Disney):

Ant Island - Princess Atta
    Bayou Swamps - Tiana
    Game Central Station - Vanellope
    Virginian Village - Pocohontas

So the final Princess of Heart List would be....

NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART
    Kairi - Radiant Garden
    Rapunzel - Kingdom of Corona
    Anna - Arendelle
    Tiana - New Orleans
    Vanellope - Game Central Station/Sugar Rush
    Atta - Ant Island
    Pocohontas - Virginian Village

This is just my opinion and I think it would be really cool, fresh, and unique. I'm personally hoping A Bug's Life makes the cut. The original three Pixar Films? Why not? We can have more in the sequels.

But, yeah. This is my theory on the new Princesses. Let me know yours and what you think of mine!

Registered
    Feb 2018
    None

Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

At the trailer Larxene only says "Maybe she is one of the pure light we need. The new seven hearts."

Any 'princesses'. Maybe the new 7 hearts aren't even girls or princesses?

Registered
    Jun 2010
    None

Quote Originally Posted by cakito123 View Post
    At the trailer Larxene only says "Maybe she is one of the pure light we need. The new seven hearts."

Any 'princesses'. Maybe the new 7 hearts aren't even girls or princesses?
    Take a look at our articles. Nomura just confirmed that the 7 new hearts are once again girls.

Though I don't think he said anything about one of them being an ant.

Keyblade Apprentice
    Registered
    May 2014
    None

They don't have to be princesses they can just be pure of heart. Shanti from The Jungle Book and Maid Marian from Robin Hood can be ones as well.

Also we need to cut Venellope because Nomura already kind of confirmed it's not a world in KH3.

Also Ant Island? Don't you mean A Bugs Life?

Registered
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Take a look at our articles. Nomura just confirmed that the 7 new hearts are once again girls.

Though I don't think he said anything about one of them being an ant.
    Not that I think Bugs Life is making the cut(though it isn't completely out of the question)I don't see why Atta being an ant should rule her out. The requirment for PoH seems to be being at least a female not exclusive to human beings. Keep in mind a anthropomorphic mouse can be a keyblade master.

Registered
    Jun 2010
    None

Quote Originally Posted by kingsoraful View Post
    They don't have to be princesses they can just be pure of heart. Shanti from The Jungle Book and Maid Marian from Robin Hood can be ones as well.

Also we need to cut Venellope because Nomura already kind of confirmed it's not a world in KH3.

I'm really surprised people are cutting princess possibilities based on whether they think their worlds can appear in the game.

Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle were all in the first Kingdom Hearts when their worlds were literally destroyed.

Nobody
    Registered
    Apr 2009

I think some may be original characters. Namine, Olette, Aqua, Xion, etc...

Maybe, maybe not. I can't see more than 1 or 2 new Disney worlds being in the game, unless they do what they did in KH1 and have some princesses from other, unvisitable worlds present.

Registered
    Jun 2017
    KH 1.5+2.5 HD, FF 9, and Far Cry 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    I'm really surprised people are cutting princess possibilities based on whether they think their worlds can appear in the game.

Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle were all in the first Kingdom Hearts when their worlds were literally destroyed.
    One of the articles says the only returning princess would be Kairi, so I think that's why. Maybe Olette would be one!

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by TruestSyn View Post
    One of the articles says the only returning princess would be Kairi, so I think that's why. Maybe Olette would be one!
    That doesn’t mean characters who have never appeared before and won’t have worlds can’t be candidates. Pocahontas and Moana could be options. Even characters who have appeared but not as Princesses could step into that role, like Esmeralda or Wendy.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

I don't want to be "that guy", but don't we already have two posts dedicated to talking about the new Princesses of Hearts?

Organization Member
    Registered
    Jul 2014
    None

There is a returning world with a strong female character who has been present in at least 2 or 3 games...
    Meg could be a light now that she’s with Herc. Maybe by being in love with the son of Zeus, her darkness was erased or something?

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts 2

A princess of heart is considered to have a powerful light with zero darkness, kindness, selfless & what other trait?

I can see Rapunzel, Anna, Boo, Honey Lemon being targeted, but Elsa is very in-between balance.

Banned
    Registered
    May 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by kingsoraful View Post

No. It has never been confirmed that Wreck It Ralph is not a world. Everyone likes to assume that just because Ralph was a summon, that means his world is the UX world. Don't you think they would've revealed that UX world by now if that were the case? nah. not buying it. Ralph should have a world.

Also, yes. I meant Bugs life. Mixed up the world name and movie name. My bad.

Banned
    Registered
    May 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    I don't want to be "that guy", but don't we already have two posts dedicated to talking about the new Princesses of Hearts?
    This post is different from those. And if you don't wanna be that guy, then prove it and don't be next time.

Organization Member The Dark Mamba's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2013

Even though Larx said new lights, I gotta assume Kairi is still one of them. Under that premise, my list......

Kairi
    Rapunzel
    Anna
    Tiana
    Merida
    Moana
    ???

I'm not sure they'd make both Anna and Elsa PoHs. Anna is a lock, Elsa given her personal dilemmas may not qualify. The others on that list make sense given their Disney princess/new to the series status. I think a Princess and the Frog world is very likely so Tiana makes story sense. I don't see Moana or Merida having their worlds in the game given the similarities to other worlds we've seen before but of course your world doesn't have to appear for you to be a PoH as we saw with 4 PoHs in KH1. Although given what Merida did to her mother she probably shouldn't qualify as pure of heart(my same reasoning for why Ariel ain't a PoH). I could see that final "???" spot going to Boo since she seems to fit the heart of light description(ain't she adorable?). If not then I guess they could go with Pocahontas or Kida if there is an Atlantis world(possible but not probable).

If Kairi isn't a PoH anymore then I say Pocahontas will be one and Boo takes the final spot.

As for Atta from A Bug's Life, LOL nope.

It'd be cool if they treated the final PoH spot like the Soul Stone from Infinity War.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast