Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register


REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 95
  1. #76
    Unversed SomeKHFan's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    121
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts 3, Octopath Traveler, Drakengard 3, Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hackers memory, Jak III

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    I would actually like to see Merida as one of the Princess of Hearts. It would be interesting to see a Pixar character be one of the New Princesses.

  2. #77
    Scala ad Caelum
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,743

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeKHFan View Post
    I would actually like to see Merida as one of the Princess of Hearts. It would be interesting to see a Pixar character be one of the New Princesses.
    I could see Merida. People didnt want Brave in KH3 cause the setting would be a bit too similar to Corona. But medieval Scotland could be KH4's forest world.

  3. #78
    Bronze Member Tartarus's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,163
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    If the PoH concept returns in the next KH, which I doubt actually, it better be: Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Tiana, Moana, and Ariel. I still like the idea of Namine being the original character instead of Kairi.

  4. #79
    Bronze Member AdrianXXII's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,426
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts 3

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    I do find it interesting that we're already familiar with 4 of the new Seven, my guess is that the others will be Tiana, Moana and Merida seeing they're the other newest princesses.

    But honestly I'm not even sure why they bothered to introduce the concept in this game. They didn't do anything with it and the explanation of why there are new 7 hearts was weak and flimsy... It would have been better if they waited until after this game seeing it offered a better reason for there to be seven new hearts. I kind of just hope they now forget about this...

  5. #80
    Heartless
    Registered
    Dec 2018
    Age
    20
    Posts
    90
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    If the PoH concept returns in the next KH, which I doubt actually, it better be: Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Tiana, Moana, and Ariel. I still like the idea of Namine being the original character instead of Kairi.
    That makes no Sense. Xehanort maybe gone, but The Darkness is still there.

    They made a big deal of there are New Seven Hearts and we supposdley get 4 out of 7. So its like F*ck the rest?? How does that make sense from a Story-telling sense.
    You introduce a New System and its there for shits & Giggles. Even when the Official KH website even announce that there are New Seven Hearts, I'm pretty confident its a thing for the Next Saga.

  6. #81
    Silver Member MATGSY's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,709
    Gender

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWebster View Post
    That makes no Sense. Xehanort maybe gone, but The Darkness is still there.

    They made a big deal of there are New Seven Hearts and we supposdley get 4 out of 7. So its like F*ck the rest?? How does that make sense from a Story-telling sense.
    You introduce a New System and its there for shits & Giggles. Even when the Official KH website even announce that there are New Seven Hearts, I'm pretty confident its a thing for the Next Saga.
    The rest were probably in cut worlds.

  7. #82
    Unversed mriku90's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2018
    Age
    24
    Posts
    182
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    Quote Originally Posted by MATGSY View Post
    The rest were probably in cut worlds.
    Or a set up for the future as Nomura said that he didn't want to discuss cut Disney Worlds in KH3 for the reason that they would be likely be used in later installments. If they were cut then it likely means that yes, POH worlds will be in KH4.

    More then likely there were two cut Disney Worlds one of which I feel was PATF. And Moana is a sure bet IMO for KH4.

  8. #83
    Unversed SomeKHFan's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    121
    Gender
    Playing
    Kingdom Hearts 3, Octopath Traveler, Drakengard 3, Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hackers memory, Jak III

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    The problem is that the Princess weren't here for the actual plot for there role in the first game but as potential replacements if Sora and co failed to get 7 light guardians. because of this they didn't need all the princesses of heart but only enough to potentially put into the 2 free spots that Ventus and Aqua eventually took.

    It seems like Rapunzel and Elsa were the only two members that the Organisation had managed to find as well. Larxene was surprised that Anna was also a princess as well.

  9. #84
    Heartless
    Registered
    Dec 2018
    Age
    20
    Posts
    90
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    https://www.khwiki.com/New_Seven_Hearts

    I'm thinking they will.

    Having Princess worlds like Frozen, Princess & the frog, Moana and maybe even Brave. Seems like this is more of a setup for KH4.

  10. #85
    Nobody dianted's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2017
    Age
    23
    Posts
    31
    Gender

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    My wanted and most likely list is the 4 we know, Tiana, Moana, and Merida. I would also like to see Kida replace Merida if possible just for more diversity (mainly for an extra 2D character), but I don't see that happening and I'd be fine with Merida.

    I'm really hoping for a fully voice acted and animated scene where they're all together and confused and having their status explained to them and whatnot. After Ralph Breaks the Internet, it proves that there's so much potential with having them all together, and throwing in Kairi and having her be the pseudo-leader could also have tons of potential.

  11. #86
    Heartless
    Registered
    Dec 2018
    Age
    20
    Posts
    90
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    Quote Originally Posted by dianted View Post
    My wanted and most likely list is the 4 we know, Tiana, Moana, and Merida. I would also like to see Kida replace Merida if possible just for more diversity (mainly for an extra 2D character), but I don't see that happening and I'd be fine with Merida.

    I'm really hoping for a fully voice acted and animated scene where they're all together and confused and having their status explained to them and whatnot. After Ralph Breaks the Internet, it proves that there's so much potential with having them all together, and throwing in Kairi and having her be the pseudo-leader could also have tons of potential.
    Having the Princesses talk to each other during this endeavor when they're all grouped up and asking about the situation would be amazing. It would be a good chance to get some type of character devolpment on Kairi's side.
    I think they should get their status explained further, maybe by Kairi or something.

  12. #87
    Silver Member Alpha Baymax's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,920
    Gender
    Playing
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    Lol, Merida can't be a Princess of Heart. She was willing to go to any lengths to sort out her mother, that's a behaviour associated with characters of darkness.

  13. #88
    Heartless
    Registered
    Dec 2018
    Age
    20
    Posts
    90
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    Well there is always Vanellope, Sugar Rush would make a more interesting world.

  14. #89
    Scala ad Caelum
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,743

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    Lol, Merida can't be a Princess of Heart. She was willing to go to any lengths to sort out her mother, that's a behaviour associated with characters of darkness.
    She learns the error of her ways and tries to fix her mistakes though. I'd say that makes her worthy of a heart of pure light. Plus Elsa herself was plagued with negative emotions yet was still a PoH.

  15. #90
    Heartless
    Registered
    Dec 2018
    Age
    20
    Posts
    90
    Gender
    Playing
    None

    Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

    But also knowing its a Pixar Movie it would have to follow an original story, if Brave were a world it would take place after the movie, right?

 

 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •