Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Nov 2012
    None

Default Re: NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

I thought the Famitsu article already confirmed Rapunzel, Elsa, and Anna as 3 girls being targeted along with Kairi?

As for the rest, they have a lot of options. I feel like Tiana is a lock. Besides that, there's Ariel, Merida, Moana, Mulan, Pocahontas--and that's if they don't go out of the mold with someone like Megara or Elizabeth Swann. Somehow I think Ariel is unlikely considering she's a summon, which would be a shame.... Although the fact that she's no longer a mermaid and Atlantica is most likely not a world, they could just have her appear in her human form (if they even gather them altogether this time).

My personal pick for who I'd want a part of the list this time would be Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Ariel, Tiana, Moana, and Kairi. That way Moana could appear, too, even though her movie was released too late to be a full-fledged world in KH3.

Registered
    Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle were all in the first Kingdom Hearts when their worlds were literally destroyed.
    Good point! I really just want to know why we're getting new Princesses of Light aside from Kairi at all. At first I thought it was because they want to focus on the new worlds, so Nomura is doing his usual stuff and retconning things, but now that you reminded me of this detail... I really don't get it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what the deal is when the game comes out. I'm sure it'll make even less sense once it's explained :)

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    My personal pick for who I'd want a part of the list this time would be Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Ariel, Tiana, Moana, and Kairi. That way Moana could appear, too, even though her movie was released too late to be a full-fledged world in KH3.
    Animated movies take an average of 5 years to create from inception to release. Moana released in 2016 so it should have been concieved in 2012. Kingdom Hearts III was unveiled in 2013, whilst Big Hero 6 was confirmed to be in the game at D23 2015. So, it's not out of the question for Moana to be a new Princess of Heart.

After all, Square Enix is directly working with Disney this time. Though I'm personally reluctant that she will be.

Registered
    Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    Animated movies take an average of 5 years to create from inception to release. Moana released in 2016 so it should have been concieved in 2012. Kingdom Hearts III was unveiled in 2013, whilst Big Hero 6 was confirmed to be in the game at D23 2015. So, it's not out of the question for Moana to be a new Princess of Heart.

After all, Square Enix is directly working with Disney this time. Though I'm personally reluctant that she will be.
    Didn't Nomura also mention at some point that he gets early access or insider information to some movies because of his connection to Disney and the possibility of including their works in the games? I always wondered if, even though Moana released after BH6, it wouldn't still be possible that Moana made it into the game if he had known about the film before its release. But, that's just wishful thinking in my opinion. If Big Hero 6 was a last minute request made by Disney themselves, I highly doubt Moana made it in.

Registered
    Jan 2018

I think its

1. Rapunzel
    2. Anna
    3. Kairi
    4. Boo
    5. Shanti - - if Jungle Book makes it, or she could just appear
    6. Elizabeth Swann
    7. Megara

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

1.kairi
    2 rapunzel
    3.anna
    4.elsa
    5.disney ip
    6.disney ip
    7.orginal charachter

Registered
    Jan 2013

While it's true we only visited two of the Disney PoH's worlds I'm more inclined to think we could see all of them in KH3

1. Kairi
    2. Rapunzel
    3. Anna
    4. Tiana
    5. Kida
    6. Honey Lemon
    7. Namine.

I think Honey Lemon could be a worthy canidate due to her personality being kind and purehearted. I also think Namine is one as well. Once she has her own heart, it could be pure light like Kairi's

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jan 2011
    None

1. Kairi
    2. Rapunzel
    3. Anna
    4. Elsa
    5. Tiana
    6. Kida
    7. Megara

I'm fairly certain the last 2 remaining worlds will be based on The Princess and the Frog and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Organization Member NobodyImportant's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2006

Everyone is forgetting a princess with all this.

Kiara, Simba's daughter. He's a king, she's a princess, Lion King is Nomura's favorite Disney movie, potc gets a sequel, why not Lion King 2? They already have a character model and fighting style for Lion Sora.

And if you've seen Lion King 2, it's perfectly clear that she's pure of heart. She even tries to save the life of the one who tried many times to kill her. Nowhere does it say they have to be human. Ariel isn't.

Registered
    Dec 2009
    Kingdom Hearts 3

So I looked up the Official Disney Princess line-up, seeing I think they are the best candidates at the moment. Mainly because most of the Princess of Hearts have been Disney Princesses and the prime candidates we've been shown so far have also been Disney Princesses or tied to them.

There's also my feeling that, if Disney has any input when it comes to who the new hearts of lights are, they'd probably encourage Square to use the remaining girls.
    Still, if someone like Honey Limon is included as a new heart of pure light, I'd be all for that.

Anyways from the official line up we have Pocahontas, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida and Anna, who have yet to either be a Princes of Heart or appear just in a earlier game. Besides Pocahontas most of these are from within the last 10 years.

So based on that and the idea that not all will have to have their worlds included, here'd my list.
    1. Kairi
    2. Rapunzel
    3. Anna (scratch her out, the Famitsu confirmed Elsa as a new pure light instead of Anna)
    4. Tiana
    5. Pocahontas
    6. Merida
    7. Minnie or Kida

For me the last slot is the one most up for grabs, still I suggested characters who have been featured with the Disney Princesses, just to keep with the tradition so far.
    Last edited by AdrianXXII; June 20, 2018 at 08:26 PM.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    I think Honey Lemon could be a worthy canidate due to her personality being kind and purehearted.
    I don't think Honey Lemon will work solely because she's a supporting character (and arguably the least developed Big Hero 6 member). However, having Honey Lemon be confused for a Princess of Heart would be a funny throwback to Wendy being falsely assumed as a Princess of Heart.

And I don't see Pocahontas making the cut. The brand has no relevancy nowadays because of its contraversy of Native American history and culture.

Registered
    Oct 2014
    None

I think if Kairi can return, so can Belle id say. (Not my favorite just likely)

Registered
    Oct 2014
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Qiesamuel View Post
    1. Kairi
    2. Rapunzel
    3. Anna
    4. Elsa
    5. Tiana
    6. Kida
    7. Megara

I'm fairly certain the last 2 remaining worlds will be based on The Princess and the Frog and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
    Aint no megara pure hearted, she straight up traitored herc hard. Belle woulda sacrificed herself daily for beast

Registered
    Nov 2012
    None

1. Kairi
    2. Elsa
    3. Anna
    4. Rapunzel
    5. Tiana
    6. Ariel
    7. TBD

If I had to guess, Moana, Merida, or Mulan will likely fill the last spot (anyone but Merida would be my pick). I personally think they’ll choose these characters based on the Princess franchise, and Kida/Megara aren’t a part of that. I wouldn’t mind Megara as a PoH though, always loved that character. Somehow I don't see Pocahontas being included, even though she is in the DP line.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    I didn’t say Moana couldn’t be a PoH. I kind of said the opposite. What I said is that the PoH plot might be a way for Moana (the character) to appear even though Moana (the film) was released too late for a full-fledged world to be made out of the movie (similar to how Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora appear in KH1 even though their worlds don’t). I hope that's the case, too. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebora View Post
    Aint no megara pure hearted, she straight up traitored herc hard. Belle woulda sacrificed herself daily for beast
    Megara literally got her waist crushed by a pillar to save Hercules (and Olympus), so... Anyway, the PoH aren't based on purity of their character, but on the lack of darkness in their hearts, which means anyone could technically be a PoH based on Nomura's whims.

Registered
    Jan 2013

I wonder if a FF female is a possibility? Rinoa or Aerith could be considered canidates. The only requirement so far is just being a girl so anything is possible.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast