Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Default Re: We'll be posting our Kingdom Hearts III impressions this Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by 2 quid is good View Post
    Ok bro, I'm not wanting to make a big deal out of this purely because I mostly said the "bubble bursting" in jest.

Promotion in my mind means things like posters, TV spots, online banners etc that's all I was getting at. I personally, however misguided I might have been, thought that you and the previous posters thought that this part of the marketing campaign was starting.

I made a mistake, and assumed too much. Sorry guys. Hopefully you don't think I'm an arsehole for it :/

So it's a misunderstanding, chill your beans dude. You call other people out on being defensive and the like and don't seem to notice when the shoe's on the other foot XD

Also, those renders look awesome, how'd you get them so clean Sign?
    Have I in any way been anything but calm towards you? I’m not being defensive here or calling anyone out for being defensive; I’m merely responding to you and clarifying my thoughts, which you seemed to have misunderstood.

Promotion is starting. Little things like this have been popping up for a while (the new social media cover photos, the portal site update) and will likely continue to trickle out until the event, where we’ll get a ton of new marketing materials.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Soul View Post
    Saw this on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FranxLore...36807206293504

Didn't want to make a new thread.

Looks like promotion is kicking in internationally.
    Wow. Now Im starting to imagine how much they will advertise Frozen as a world, lol.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    Wow. Now Im starting to imagine how much they will advertise Frozen as a world, lol.
    oh please that world will get the most adverstiments

Registered
    Apr 2018
    Playing
    Inazuma Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    This secret stays with me for now :)
    Dang, woulda loved to know that black magic

Oh, God. I'm getting war flashbacks to 2014 and having to constantly listen to my sisters sing let it go. Oh no. I'm slipping down the vortex.

Save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Registered
    Aug 2015
    God of War, FFXV, Bloodborne

Quote Originally Posted by gosoxtim View Post
    oh please that world will get the most adverstiments
    Oh please. You are all overthinking. Yes Frozen and Toy Story are popular, but they are not going to be featured the most. Since Toy Story is most likely going to be the only playable world here at this event (unless they give us like 1 or 2 more, or even a new world announcement.) of course its going to be featured. But remember, just cause something made a billion dollars doesn't mean its the only thing advertised.

No doubt that Tangled, Big Hero 6 and Monsters Inc are going to get their share of coverage (since they have their own shows currently airing/in development). And if Wreck it Ralph is most likely a world (which lets be real, that film and Frozen are 90% in at this point) then they will get their time too cause of their sequels and all. They are currently living franchises, so any exposure to them is like a necessity for Disney.

KH2 never gave one film more exposure over each other. So i seriously don't get where this "they are going to seriously market X movie" idea come from.
    Last edited by Knuxpyro56; May 16, 2018 at 05:57 PM.

unwavering duck pilot Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    hopscotch with your dad

Seems like a lot of these newer members have been regularly taking their bitchy pills.

Registered
    Apr 2018
    Playing
    Inazuma Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Knuxpyro56 View Post
    Oh please. You are all overthinking. Yes Frozen and Toy Story are popular, but they are not going to be featured the most. Since Toy Story is most likely going to be the only playable world here at this event (unless they give us like 1 or 2 more, or even a new world announcement.) of course its going to be featured. But remember, just cause something made a billion dollars doesn't mean its the only thing advertised.

No doubt that Tangled, Big Hero 6 and Monsters Inc are going to get their share of coverage (since they have their own shows currently airing/in development). And if Wreck it Ralph is most likely a world (which lets be real, that film and Frozen are 90% in at this point) then they will get their time too cause of their sequels and all. They are currently living franchises, so any exposure to them is like a necessity for Disney.

KH2 never gave one film more exposure over each other. So i seriously don't get where this "they are going to seriously market X movie" idea come from.
    Square can only profit from emphasising Frozen during adverts; they'll get the attention of a money-making demographic that they currently don't have - the under-10s.

Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad View Post
    Seems like a lot of these newer members have been regularly taking their bitchy pills.
    eh, what can I say, you caught me during my monthly bitch week

Registered
    Mar 2013
    None

So close, yet so far away. Also lmao, black magic

Organization Member
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

Are people really expecting a release date and world reveal? Lol, ya'll need to calm down.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaXOmega View Post
    Are people really expecting a release date and world reveal? Lol, ya'll need to calm down.
    Eh, I think those are reasonable expectations. Unlikely sure but not totally out of the question. We still have a bunch of unknown Disney worlds that you can reveal one here and have another one for E3.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

no but we never know though i mean the other deatails we dont know about yet besides the demo and everybody who going to be there are hush hush about the other details

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Eh, I think those are reasonable expectations. Unlikely sure but not totally out of the question. We still have a bunch of unknown Disney worlds that you can reveal one here and have another one for E3.
    There’s a small part of me that is starting to consider an Incredibles reveal either here or E3 since the sequel comes out next month. I know we already have BH6, but the themes, setting, and style of the two films are pretty different. BH6 was also chosen last, so Incredibles could have already been planned prior to that. I think since it and Wreck It Ralph both have films out this year, it would be smart to include them in KH3 to attract new fans to the series.

Also, Pixar Pier opens next month in Disneyland. So unveiling a new trailer that focuses on the Pixar properties of KH3 would be timely.

Organization Member
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

The demo is likely to be Toy Story.

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    Well, seeing as that bus is out in public, here's the partial Woody and Buzz renders used on it:

SCREEEEEEE-

Finally yes, good. Now we need Herc, Rapunzel, and Eugene.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 quid is good View Post
    Dang, woulda loved to know that black magic

Oh, God. I'm getting war flashbacks to 2014 and having to constantly listen to my sisters sing let it go. Oh no. I'm slipping down the vortex.

Save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I assume you are slightly joking lol, but my guess is there will be a full advertisement of sorts put up around Friday with the renders used like this. Anything Sign could have Photoshopped already basically ha.

The demo is likely to be Toy Story.
    If so, I hope its in the first 3 areas or so only. Like Andy's room, his neighborhood, and then the entrance to Galaxy Toys/first floor with the robots. I guess...assuming there isn't stuff between the neighborhood and Galaxy Toys.
    Last edited by Sora2016; May 16, 2018 at 09:49 PM.

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    SCREEEEEEE-

Finally yes, good. Now we need Herc, Rapunzel, and Eugene.

I assume you are slightly joking lol, but my guess is there will be a full advertisement of sorts put up around Friday with the renders used like this. Anything Sign could have Photoshopped already basically ha.

If so, I hope its in the first 3 areas or so only. Like Andy's room, his neighborhood, and then the entrance to Galaxy Toys/first floor with the robots. I guess...assuming there isn't stuff between the neighborhood and Galaxy Toys.
    I’m hoping they hijack or stowaway on a Pizza Planet truck to get to Galaxy Toys and we have a scripted battle in the cargo area where we’re constantly flung around as a reference to the scene with Woody in the same situation in the original Toy Story. Lol

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast