Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Registered
    Dec 2016
    None

Default Wreck-It Ralph Theory

Let's say Twilight Town has always had this fun arcade in it that the kids hang out at. The Twilight Gang decides to introduce Sora to the concept of mini games by gifting him the handheld device we see in the trailer.

Pence (or whoever): You think that game's great? Come on ! Follow us!

At this point, the gang leads them to the arcade, where Sora and company are having an absolute blast with this new experience. The gang leaves, telling Sora to hurry up, but he's like "We'll catch up! Just one more level!" as he plays a familiar game we all might recognize.

Everyone except SDG leaves and by some magical means (villain/story related), they are transported into Game Central Station. They look around in awe and decide to check out the different game worlds, three of which, are visitable. You first enter Ralph's world, as it was the game Sora was playing and is just excited about due to it being fun. Ralph becomes your first party member of this world as you encourage Ralph on being a good guy.

Following that up is Hero's Duty, and we get a first-person KH experience that is darker than the other games, but it is like a brief mini game itself.

The main chunk of the story will, like the movie, be in Sugar Rush involving Turbo/King Candy and will include an epic Sugar Rush Mario-Kart style race/fight culminating in the final boss fight with Turbo/King Candy. You meet Vanelope, your second party member, get to design your own car for the race like the gummi ships, and play out the basic events of the first movie. It's too good to pass up in my opinion versus original story, however, I do think you can tie in the Xehanort stuff too so that the world isn't just an epic filler. I'm just not sure who or what would be involved just yet storywise.

Fix-It Felix would be a cool summon, if not party member as well. Calhoun maybe? Idk. I really want this world to be a thing though.

Registered
    Jan 2013

Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Theory

Good theory, l could see it happening. I feel like people are giving up too early on a Wreck it Ralph world just because of the minigames.

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jul 2012
    Lego Video Games Harry Potter Ratchet Clank Kingdom Hearts

Interesting i found it Interesting on your theory

Nobody
    Registered
    Feb 2018
    None

I think it could be in radiant garden instead and it could be a lot like tron or be mixed with tron I want tron to be tron not rinzler one of the only times khddd pulled on my heartstrings

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh View Post
    Good theory, l could see it happening. I feel like people are giving up too early on a Wreck it Ralph world just because of the minigames.
    I'm the opposite, I think the LCD mini games gives Wreck-It Ralph stronger viability because Kingdom Hearts is introducing video games into its universe.

Let's be honest, the only reason why people think that Wreck-It Ralph can't make it is because of the third party video game licensing. You can mitigate that by sticking with Sugar Rush and having a revised plot. Wreck-It Ralph's charm was with its original characters.

Registered
    May 2009

I'm kinda less optimistic about Ralph..just a little, but at the same time. How can you add actual..ACTUAL video games into the universe and not have Wreck It Ralph be apart of it.

To have video games actually being brought up/referenced and to not top it off with Ralph it's just like...square..what are you doing?

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

I would be totally in love with Wreck-it Ralph being implemented in a way such as this. I really would not hold my breath lol. Also, as I have said in other threads, I low-key don't want it just because I think 4 is a lot for the Revival Era movies in this one game. But I would probably get over it quickly lol, as I have legit loved every Revival Era movie.

Registered
    Feb 2018
    Way too many to count.....

I think it would be awesome if this happened, or maybe they added it in in some other way. I could also see his world being a little more low-key maybe being some fun side quest, kinda like the hundred acre woods. I just really hope they add it in! I think the fact of them adding video games makes it a higher chance that WiR could be in there!

Banned
    Registered
    Dec 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Baymax View Post
    I'm the opposite, I think the LCD mini games gives Wreck-It Ralph stronger viability because Kingdom Hearts is introducing video games into its universe.

Let's be honest, the only reason why people think that Wreck-It Ralph can't make it is because of the third party video game licensing. You can mitigate that by sticking with Sugar Rush and having a revised plot. Wreck-It Ralph's charm was with its original characters.
    100 percent agree right there

will I cry when it's all over Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

I really love the idea of this.

Banned
    Registered
    Dec 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    I would be totally in love with Wreck-it Ralph being implemented in a way such as this. I really would not hold my breath lol. Also, as I have said in other threads, I low-key don't want it just because I think 4 is a lot for the Revival Era movies in this one game. But I would probably get over it quickly lol, as I have legit loved every Revival Era movie.
    Disagreed. 4 is just the right amount, really.

Tangled, Big Hero 6, Frozen (probably), Wreck It Ralph (hopefully). They said from the get-go that it was their intent to focus on newer Disney titles for this game, so it makes perfect sense. I would also like Princess and The Frog and Treasure Planet, which if the number of Disney Worlds is around 9 like most think...leaves 4 worlds to be announced.

So Ralph, Frozen, Princess and The Frog, and Treasure Planet are my picks. I REALLY want Pirates of the Carribean to come back and Jungle Book, but I don't see those as likely this time.

Future Games can have more revival era films, of which there will surely be enough by then.

KH4: The Incredibles, A Bugs Life, The Emperor's New Groove, Pocahontas, Zootopia, Moana, Pirates of the Carribean, Jungle Book etc.

Just an example of possibilities and future potential for the series, not to mention the Death Star or Marvel Characters

Registered
    Nov 2005

Switch port exclusive world with bonus Bowser bossfight.

Yeah, nobody's gonna like that one...

~Living in a dream~ Moonlight Aqua's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Pokemon: Moon

I want to see, Ralph breaking the 4th wall, telling Sora he's in a game, and he's like, what? Then Ralph points at us and tells him he sees the player holding the remote, and Sora sees us too. That would make my day.

She Shoots for the Stars maryadavies's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    FFXIV, FF9, Animal Crossing New Leaf, KH Unchained X US

As for licensed games:

Does Square hold the licenses for a few arcade games? I think they do. *checks wiki* Check the list, I see a few arcade games..

They could have the arcade have a few Square Enix arcade games (I'm sure that there is more than that; I'll ask 'Neko), Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush and Wreck It Ralph. That Wiki list doesn't show the older ones but then again, I'm sure Neko would know. (PS they own Taito, so any taito games are fair game.) Actraiser (on the Nintendo Super System; was a arcade Super Nintendo which is also fair game), and Ehrgeiz and Dissidia (only in Japan). Oh and yeah, maybe a Playchoice 10, that would add Rad Racer and Rad Racer 2! I think all that'd populate a arcade very nicely. Here's a list of their franchises. I think I see a few that were actually in arcades in the USA!!
    Last edited by maryadavies; April 18, 2018 at 06:37 PM.

Registered
    Aug 2010
    NieR Automata Demo, NieR Automata Demo OST, NieR Replicant, NieR Gestalt

To be honest this setup makes too much sense to me to not be true lol. I dig it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast