Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Default Re: Classic Kingdom Trailer brings Hayner, Pence, and Olette back to Kingdom Hearts 3

Quote Originally Posted by danifedz View Post
    It does not appear 2018 in the trailer or in the description of YouTube. Delayed or have forgotten?
    Oh, I guess I thought it didn't matter. I mean, Nomura confirmed he will be here more frequently to promote the game, that sounds like we are entering marketing mode to me. Aka, it is not delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by alexis.anagram View Post
    I'm actually going to miss that salmon skin dress lol. Maybe Axel will inherit it.

It's going to get really good once we have the heroes clad in shades as daringly layered as navy blue and charcoal up against the villains who are all in black hoods. Can't wait.

Pence definitely looks like he's lowkey usurping Roxas's entire fashion experience. Tryin' to get Hayner to notice him I think~.
    Lol, you know Lea is gonna get an outfit that looks sorta like his BBS outfit, except now with red and black plaid.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Possibly yet another reason why I love the new design. Team Magma on a girl is extremely cute.
    Last edited by Sora2016; April 16, 2018 at 08:00 AM.

Registered
    Dec 2011
    Playing
    with time, as a symptom

Default Re: Classic Kingdom Trailer brings Hayner, Pence, and Olette back to Kingdom Hearts 3

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladeLordSora View Post
    FLANNEL
    They're probably saving that for the OP late game Drive Forms.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Ditto.
    I guess I'm a little interested since I've played games like these growing up and it's always nice to see OG Pete (or close to it), but all the time I was thinking how smooth the transition between that console and my controller will be and... well, I hope it's bearable
    Right, like I don't think I understand the point of the experience for these minigames? As charming as it might be to stumble upon an old Gameboy or something and actually play a game similar to these on it, I don't really see how it's going to be appealing or stimulating on the PS4. I'm anticipating lots of needless frustration, but if these turn out to be just nostalgic, breezy and decorative I'm OK with that.

Registered
    Feb 2012

I guess not everyone is getting red and black redesigns lol.

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post

I guess not everyone is getting red and black redesigns lol.
    That is an amazing catch! Did you pick up on that yourself?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your reblog on Tumblr. Still a very impressive catch. I don't think I would have connected the characters together.
    Last edited by Chaser; April 16, 2018 at 08:55 AM.

Registered
    Feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    That is an amazing catch! Did you pick up on that yourself?
    Unfortunately not lol, that honor would go to Tiduspoo on Tumblr. I was excited when I saw it though, and figured I would share.

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Kingdom Hearts 2

This was very nice to wake up with.
    This really makes KH3 have more variation. I really appreciate that aspect, including that Twilight Town is finally given a larger map. With most likely even more NPC's roaming around.

Seeing HPO again is also very joyful. Although I can definitely agree that having them wearing the same color scheme as Sora, can be very distracting. Especially for Olette & Hayner, who wore orange and green before.

Despite that, this gave me the feel that SE feel confident with KH3 as of now. Sorta like they just don't want to reveal too much, since we're almost near the release of the game.

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

The plaid is spreading like a virus.

Poutymer in da house Sephiroth0812's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2010
    Dissidia NT, KH 2.5 HD Birth by Sleep FM

Maybe Nomura just watched too much Spaceballs:

You're Too Late. KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

Funny how out of all the characters with plaid in their designs, Sora has the least visible plaid.

Registered
    Aug 2017
    KHUX

He answered the complaints about the belts with more belts, now he's answering the complaints about the plaid with even more plaid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Though I do agree, giving the Twilight Trio plaid is stretching it. I expected it to spread over the Guardians of Light but not (important) NPCs.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

the classic kingdom reminds me of the game within game idea that xv did with them promtion there game

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth0812 View Post
    Maybe Nomura just watched too much Spaceballs:

We all thought Nomura was making allusions to Star Wars, but in reality it was towards Spaceballs this whole time!
    Last edited by FudgemintGuardian; April 16, 2018 at 11:40 PM.

Registered
    Jul 2010
    None

This trailer put a smile on my face. Although what's up with Sora's eyes? Talk about oversaturated colours.

Registered
    Jan 2013

If HPO are returning they have no excuse not to bring back Seifer and his crew. I miss that loveable jerkass.

Registered
    Nov 2009

Hopefully we’ll see some FF characters at E3; it’s way overdue.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast