Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Default Re: Make Your Mark in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    See, I would agree with you and I still hope that's the case, but they wrote that upon submitting the form the points from all the categories will be totaled.
    I won't say this means we have zero chance and perhaps even those with 6 points will be able to get a shot, but we'll see.

Yeah, the logins are possibly my only point of pride. Been playing since day 1 with only one break due to my iPad malfunctioning.
    Oh yeah, it does say that also, hm. The wording on all this is confusing. Cuz it says it won't count till May 1st in some parts, and others it makes it seem like it counts as soon as you submit? I was under the impression submitting let them tally your points on May 1st but now I don't know lol.

Bronze Member
    Registered
    Sep 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    Oh yeah, it does say that also, hm. The wording on all this is confusing. Cuz it says it won't count till May 1st in some parts, and others it makes it seem like it counts as soon as you submit? I was under the impression submitting let them tally your points on May 1st but now I don't know lol.
    And we won't even know who was chosen unless we play KH III which is... questionable. Like, what about Ux players that won't be able to get a ps4 (and I know it's not even a rare occurrence)
    I guess it's just a matter of submitting and hoping.

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed." FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey View Post
    And just why would a mundane name not be able to slip in there?
    We got who-knows-how-many Disney characters named pretty normal names. Why not Bob?
    And KH's original characters even have normal names like Dilan and Even, albeit spelled a bit differently.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey View Post
    Why not just scattered throughout the game as names for NPCs and whatnot? They might as well have strange or silly names, rather than "man," "woman," or "villager."
    With 300 names, this might be the best way to implement it. I don't really want the names to just be slapped somewhere where I have to read a big wall o' names. Having them as NPC names sounds like fun. They could even add a trophy for finding all 300 players.

Organization Member luuizhenriquem's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2017
    None

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    And KH's original characters even have normal names like Dilan and Even, albeit spelled a bit differently.

With 300 names, this might be the best way to implement it. I don't really want the names to just be slapped somewhere where I have to read a big wall o' names. Having them as NPC names sounds like fun. They could even add a trophy for finding all 300 players.
    Yeah!! That would defenitly be fun.

Bronze Member
    Registered
    Sep 2016

I mean, 300 names are a lot, even for special thanks. There's gotta be something else.
    I find the Keyblade War memorial theory appealing: it would also make sense considering where these names are coming from.

Registered
    Nov 2009

I mean, 300 names are a lot, even for special thanks. There's gotta be something else.
    I find the Keyblade War memorial theory appealing: it would also make sense considering where these names are coming from.
    I actually wonder if it’ll be 600 total? Both notices for JP and Global state there will be 300 winners, but don’t specify if that’s the combined count between versions.

Bronze Member
    Registered
    Sep 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    I actually wonder if it’ll be 600 total? Both notices for JP and Global state there will be 300 winners, but don’t specify if that’s the combined count between versions.
    Mh, that's true... hey, more people is fine by me.

Organization Member luuizhenriquem's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2017
    None

Mh, that's true... hey, more people is fine by me.
    Yeah... But I don't think that's the case

when i come to, let us meet. Audo's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    I would assume that it'll be just 300 per version. Like, the 300 Japan names will be replaced with the Global names for the English release? That's what would make sense to me anyway.

Registered
    May 2009

So do we submit the forms now? My only saving grace is gonna be the login count and the org 13 moogle medals.

Registered
    Feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Soul View Post
    So do we submit the forms now? My only saving grace is gonna be the login count and the org 13 moogle medals.
    I'm confused about this too, it makes no sense to want us to wait till the last day to submit just cuz of our log-in bonuses lol. Like, thats a very weird way to make a contest, if so...people should sign up sooner so they don't like forget or anything hah.

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo? kupo1121's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    ...nothing, I'm on KHi.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Soul View Post

Why not both? There's no restriction that prevents you from submitting now & right before the deadline. There's even a comment section where you can explain why you submitted twice. Given I submitted last night ASAP, I will be doing this.

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I don't think that the names will be the names of the NPCs. They want your player name and the press release says it will appear in "a​ secret location". A Keyblade War Memorial is most likely correct at this stage.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    I don't think that the names will be the names of the NPCs. They want your player name and the press release says it will appear in "a​ secret location". A Keyblade War Memorial is most likely correct at this stage.
    it going to e pretty cool and somewhat creepy on the memorial

Registered
    Feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by kupo1121 View Post

Why not both? There's no restriction that prevents you from submitting now & right before the deadline. There's even a comment section where you can explain why you submitted twice. Given I submitted last night ASAP, I will be doing this.
    Yeah thats true, I guess I will do that as well to be safe lol.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast