Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Mini-Games are available to play at Dandelion Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by kingsoraful View Post
    I feel like none of the summons in KH3 will be repeats of past summons.

Hence why I think Jack Skellington will be a summon for KH3 or Aladdin.
    I guess I just see Bambi or Dumbo's worlds possibly being featured in UX, as well as the 101 Dalmatians, as we know they all exist in the KH universe but we still have never seen them. And I doubt any of them will be fully featured in 3.

I also think Jack will be a summon. I am holding onto Agrabah being a full world lol, but if not I want Aladdin back too as a summon. But clearly those are not what this will be lol.

Registered
    Mar 2018
    None

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Mini-Games are available to play at Dandelion Meeting

https://twitter.com/khinsider/status/985699976314404865
    i hope that means we will start getting trailers every month or two from now.

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by the red monster View Post
    https://twitter.com/khinsider/status/985699976314404865
    i hope that means we will start getting trailers every month or two from now.
    I suppose we will at least in less than 2 months, almost assuredly. I could see a schedule like that, but they also need to be careful not to show too much imo.

Registered
    Apr 2007
    Trails in the Sky FC, Tales of Zestiria, Pokemon Glazed, Remember Me

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    I suppose we will at least in less than 2 months, almost assuredly. I could see a schedule like that, but they also need to be careful not to show too much imo.
    Nah man, they can do what they did with Birth By Sleep and show us every diddly thing in the game.

Registered
    Jul 2010
    Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, 3D, The World Ends With You, Ni No Kuni

I'm guessing it will get irritatingly difficult at some point lol. I'm curious how it works actually in game, since it has touch screen functionality.
    I'm curious too. They're just...poking at the screen with giant fingers. Like...what in God's name?

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

I think this build of the mini games is what we’ll see when they release with Union Cross, explaining the touch screen functionality. The KH3 versions will look different, I think.

Registered
    Jul 2009

AHHHHHHH inspired by Game & Watch series SO DAMN COOL

Registered
    Oct 2013

I like how Hayner, Pence, and Olette have new outfits but Donald and Goofy are still shafted :P

Zip
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Do you guys think all 20+ mini games will be available in Union Cross or will they save some for KH3?

I’d prefer the latter.

when i come to, let us meet. Audo's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2015

I feel like you'll get a bunch to start, and then you unlock more by linking your account to KH3 and at that point when you find more in KH3, they are made available in KHUx.

that'd be my guess anyway

Registered
    Dec 2009
    bbs

is this like the bbs stickers

Registered
    Dec 2009
    bbs

there is somthing suspect about the summer trio all wearing clothes in uniform to sora, i dont think thats final, its weird

Registered
    Nov 2005

Quote Originally Posted by rac7d View Post
    there is somthing suspect about the summer trio all wearing clothes in uniform to sora, i dont think thats final, its weird
    Naw, they just joined a gang.

Organization Member luuizhenriquem's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2017
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    I mean sure... But he doesn't need to be in the US for this... We might get two trailers in June eh?

A mini trailer at the orchestra and a full trailer with world reveal at E3

Registered
    Nov 2012
    None

I hope this makes Wreck-It Ralph very unlikely now. The game's already imbalanced with too many modern films as worlds as it is. WIR can wait for another KH game.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast