Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jul 2012
    Lego Video Games Harry Potter Ratchet Clank Kingdom Hearts

Default Re: I hope we get to fight the Disney villains as bosses for each Disney world in Kingdom Hearts III

Quote Originally Posted by Qiesamuel View Post
    Could you please stop saying the same thing about Treasure Planet and Jungle Book on each freaking threads? I always see your post saying you really want to see these 2 worlds here and at KH13.com (your ID is John Horton there) and gamefaqs (Johngamerfan). I also vageuly remember seeing your post at KH reddits.
    Excuse Me?! Are you insulting Me about not Having Jungle Book and Treasure Planet in Kingdom Hearts III Come on Now you guys just won't give up won't you I'm the one who Wanted Jungle Book and Treasure Planet in Kingdom Hearts III cause those Two movies are my favorite and i'm not giving up on them cause i'm not going to get Kingdom Hearts III unless i get those two Movies in the Game is that Clear?!

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    None

Default Re: I hope we get to fight the Disney villains as bosses for each Disney world in Kingdom Hearts III

Quote Originally Posted by horto12485 View Post
    Excuse Me?! Are you insulting Me about not Having Jungle Book and Treasure Planet in Kingdom Hearts III Come on Now you guys just won't give up won't you I'm the one who Wanted Jungle Book and Treasure Planet in Kingdom Hearts III cause those Two movies are my favorite and i'm not giving up on them cause i'm not going to get Kingdom Hearts III unless i get those two Movies in the Game is that Clear?!
    .....that seems like a petty reason to not buy Kingdom Hearts 3, just because Jungle Book and Treasure Planet may not even be in there. It's almost as petty a reason as people not wanting to get KH3, because Arendelle's in it. Idk given that the enviornment in the movie is much blander than the other movies of the game, I'm not as giddy anymore to have Jungle Book in KH3....despite it probably being possible.

Zip
    Warrior of Light
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

I don’t think it was an insult as much as asking you to chill with posting the same thing all over the place.

Did those two worlds not being in any previous game make those games worse? No. They *may* have been more favorable with them, sure. But ultimately, any specific Disney world not being included is not reflective of the game’s quality. What’s important is that the worlds included are ones the team has a solid creative vision for.

Yeah if Treasure Planet and Jungle Book are in the game, I’m sure they’ll be cool worlds. But it isn’t something anyone should bank on. Like at all. It’s still possible we’ll only have 6-7 major Disney worlds and 3-4 originals. That won’t be a bad thing. The less worlds we have, the more work will be put into each one.

Organization Member
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

I'm hoping we do get Disney bosses but I don't think they have to be the main bosses of the world. They might be better off as mini-bosses or secret bosses tho. You could have an Unversed/Heartless etc as the main bosses or team them up with a Disney villain since the heartless etc are pretty mindless.

Or just give them the power of darkness and with a specific gimmick suited to their characters.

Zip
    Warrior of Light
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    I'm hoping we do get Disney bosses but I don't think they have to be the main bosses of the world. They might be better off as mini-bosses or secret bosses tho. You could have an Unversed/Heartless etc as the main bosses or team them up with a Disney villain since the heartless etc are pretty mindless.

Or just give them the power of darkness and with a specific gimmick suited to their characters.
    I’m really excited to see how they implement the Disney villains this time around. I hope Mother Gothel’s possible battle features her aging more each time the Keyblade hits her until she finally turns to dust. But she can do some kind of trick with Rapunzel’s hair that de-ages her and Sora has to interrupt her to stop it.

I wouldn’t mind a big Disney villain/monster battle taking place in the middle of each world. I want to get the world’s Keyblade in the middle of he story so it doesn’t feel like they’re just handing it to us at the beginning or at the end where we don’t get to use it during the world’s campaign. A big Disney boss in the middle would be a good cause for a Keyblade award.

Registered
    Nov 2016
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    I hope Mother Gothel’s possible battle features her aging more each time the Keyblade hits her until she finally turns to dust. But she can do some kind of trick with Rapunzel’s hair that de-ages her and Sora has to interrupt her to stop it.
    Hey... This is a legit concept. Send it to the people at Square Enix and hope that they add it to the game, haha!

Zip
    Warrior of Light
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by robotman View Post
    Hey... This is a legit concept. Send it to the people at Square Enix and hope that they add it to the game, haha!
    Ahhh thanks! To add another layer of texture, if she actually sings the song while using Rapunzel’s hair, it would be such a cool detail and make the fight feel more alive. Combine that with a precious idea I had to make the battle arena shrouded in darkness like Mother Knows Best and we would have a pretty epic fight.

Dream Eater
    Registered
    May 2014
    None

Sure a Hunchback world is highly unlikely to return but I would like this game to resurrect Frollo and give us the Frollo we remember as well as the Frollo fight we deserve.

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Scorseselover View Post
    Sure a Hunchback world is highly unlikely to return but I would like this game to resurrect Frollo and give us the Frollo we remember as well as the Frollo fight we deserve.
    He can just be a non-canon super/secret boss. Or semi-canon? Sometimes they do either...I have been wanting this myself. At least we got Monstro like that in BBS.

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jan 2015
    None

.....I still only see a Heartless of Frollo's darkness manifested. I...legit don't see him as an actual boss fight with him. Look, I can understand Gothel now because she's a witch, and Hans because he's...somewhat a swordplayer. What fighting capabilities does FROLLO have but waving and struggling with a sword. I'm sure I'll get a retort saying Pete was a boss so whatever. Is there some fighting capabiliy he used in the movie that I missed? The dude's an old man.

Registered
    Nov 2012
    None

I’m really excited to see how they implement the Disney villains this time around. I hope Mother Gothel’s possible battle features her aging more each time the Keyblade hits her until she finally turns to dust. But she can do some kind of trick with Rapunzel’s hair that de-ages her and Sora has to interrupt her to stop it.
    This has always been my picture of how a Gothel battle would work, too. It would be sort of like a smaller scale version of the Young Xehanort battle in Dream Drop Distance, where you have to fight him repeatedly and then stop the clock from rewinding.

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Pokemon Ultra Moon, Overwatch, Monster Hunter World

My ideas:

Olympus Coliseum
    • Rock Titan
    • Hades
    • Nessus the Centaur (tutorial boss after training with Phil?)
    • The other Titans or Heartless heavily inspired by them (it might be difficult to fight a tornado) as optional bosses.

Toy Story
    • Stinky Pete in a western themed floor.
    • Zurg in a space themed floor.

Monstropolis
    • Randall and Waternoose as a tag team battle. This depends on what they do with the plot though.

Corona
    • Mother Gothel w/ a Heartless

San Fransokyo
    • Dark Baymax

Arendelle
    • Marshmallow
    • Hans with a Heartless

Game Central Station

• King Candy

In addition, I wouldn’t mind seeing some Disney bosses appear either in subplots of original locations or Mirage Arena/Coliseum type battles. It’d be cool if we could learn the Ariel link by fighting with her against Ursula again, Aladdin by fighting Jafar, etc.

Also, please let Cruella show up somewhere.
    I really like the ideas you got there, still wondering about that Monsters, Inc. one...Waternoose was arrested by the CDA and Randall got whacked to bits by some hillbilly family at the end, although, I can see him came back in this one (because of the Monsters, Inc. Ride plot in Tokyo Disneyland which took place like long after the film, he makes a return to get his revenge against Sulley, Mike and Boo and his fate is...very "gruesome"....)

Zip
    Warrior of Light
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Faruway View Post
    I really like the ideas you got there, still wondering about that Monsters, Inc. one...Waternoose was arrested by the CDA and Randall got whacked to bits by some hillbilly family at the end, although, I can see him came back in this one (because of the Monsters, Inc. Ride plot in Tokyo Disneyland which took place like long after the film, he makes a return to get his revenge against Sulley, Mike and Boo and his fate is...very "gruesome"....)
    Yeah that’s why I notes it depends on the plot they do. If it takes place after the epilogue of the movie like it seems, there could have been time for Randall to get back to Monstropolis or Waternoose could have weaseled his way out of jail. It wouldn’t be too surprising since I’m sure he has plenty of resources given the position he had.

I’d love to see Dean Hardscrabble given a new plot as the antagonist. Without the scare program, she would be out of job teaching scarers. Really though, she would just make an incredible boss battle.

Registered
    Jul 2017
    RE0

I'd be very sad to see a Monsters Inc. world without a Randall fight. He'd be a great boss, with his invisibility powers and all, and he's just a fun character that it'd be a shame to waste. I don't know if they're following the plot of the movie or not, but they could work him in either way.

Quote Originally Posted by disney233 View Post
    ...off topic is there something wrong with Princess and the Frog being a world? Have we ever had a swampy bayou themed world before?
    This kind of got lost, but I wanted to respond to this, because I'd love a PatF world. No, we've haven't had a swamp world before, and there's plenty of features in this movie that make it unique, while having elements that are universal to Disney movies and fit in KH nicely.

The only problem I can see with this world is how to approach it considering the main couple turn into frogs. It wouldn't make sense for Sora and co. to turn into frogs, because that has to do with magic curses and love or whatever, so logically they would have to stay in their human forms while Tiana and Naveen are changed but how can they keep human Sora without drastically changing the feel of the movie? Unless it takes place after the movie.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

Quote Originally Posted by raccoonscity View Post
    I'd be very sad to see a Monsters Inc. world without a Randall fight. He'd be a great boss, with his invisibility powers and all, and he's just a fun character that it'd be a shame to waste. I don't know if they're following the plot of the movie or not, but they could work him in either way.
    Seeing as Monsters Inc. is after the events of the movie, I don't think Randall has any reason to be in the world. He'd just get lost in the chaos of what Vanitas is already plotting.

Quote Originally Posted by raccoonscity View Post
    This kind of got lost, but I wanted to respond to this, because I'd love a PatF world. No, we've haven't had a swamp world before, and there's plenty of features in this movie that make it unique, while having elements that are universal to Disney movies and fit in KH nicely.

The only problem I can see with this world is how to approach it considering the main couple turn into frogs. It wouldn't make sense for Sora and co. to turn into frogs, because that has to do with magic curses and love or whatever, so logically they would have to stay in their human forms while Tiana and Naveen are changed but how can they keep human Sora without drastically changing the feel of the movie? Unless it takes place after the movie.
    The Princess and the Frog can work perfectly well if it takes place after the events of the movie. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness fits like a glove for that world seeing as he's a Heartless and Heartless are dark creatures just like Dr. Facilier's friends on the other side.

The Sorcerers of the magic kingdom experience shows The Princess and the Frog storyline after the events of the movie so Square Enix already have a plot to base the world off if it ends up being part of the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast