Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Default Re: KH3 Riku and Halloween/Christmas Town Sora Bring Arts revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by OathkeeperRoxas XIII View Post
    So how long until we learned about his new Keyblade, it's probably the most divided Keyblade in the series,

In 24 hours it's already a meme, most hate it for being bland, and we know nothing about it.

Unfortunately, when did we learn names of Keyblades, I'm sure playing the game
    i say around e3 we found the name for it i mean they havent siad what the name for sora keyblade with the star on it

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    Well damn, between Riku, 0.2 Aqua, and KH3 Sora, there's so many things a person can do to stage scenes using this figures while waiting for KH3.

Have Riku introduce Aqua to Sora, Sora reaching for Aqua. Aqua and Riku back to back while fighting Heartless (you could use the Diamond Select Heartless figures here).

On a side note, I need to get KH3 Riku, KH3 Sora, and 0.2 Aqua.
    Aqua is gorgeous, I got her immediately lol. I guess since she is Play Arts Kai, she would be significantly larger than the Bring Arts ones, correct? Given how they are almost a third of the price. Sora has a Play Arts Kai, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do Riku as well lol.

I sort of am waiting to see if they keep recoloring the Sora Bring Arts and adding different Keyblades...We have normal with the new star Keyblade, Second Form with Kingdom Key, and Shield Form with the Olympus Keyblade. If they released his new "magic" form with the Tangled Keyblade I would get it for sure. I assume Toy Sora will come with the Toy Story keyblade so that one is out for a potential "power" form. And I think they may want to make Monster figures as well, so I also assume they wouldn't release that one either. So maybe an unannounced Keyblade would come with it?

Nobody
    Registered
    Dec 2014
    None

I feel like this new keyblade is Riku's keyblade in it's true form. Like, Sora's keyblade has the true form of a skeleton key with a Mickey keychain.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

Ooh, so his Keyblade also has a Mickey Keychain? HOW.

You're Too Late. KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    I mean, KK has it, KKD has it[since it's basically the same blade as KK], this one has it. I think it's just some default keychain that doesn't really have much purpose. Of course maybe this one might actually be from Mickey himself instead of something that just happened to be there like with KK.

Registered
    Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    If the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Key D are from the realms of light and darkness respectively, maybe this third keyblade with the same keychain is of the realm in-between. Maybe, who knows?

Hmm.. anyone else think it's weird Disney allowed for Mickey to wield a weapon from the dark realm?

Registered
    Feb 2012
    Mass Effect, Overwatch, Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladeLordSora View Post
    I mean, KK has it, KKD has it[since it's basically the same blade as KK], this one has it. I think it's just some default keychain that doesn't really have much purpose. Of course maybe this one might actually be from Mickey himself instead of something that just happened to be there like with KK.
    I dunno, I think it says something since Kingdom Key was meant for Riku originally correct? I don't think its just "default" lol. That also sounds too simple for KH :P

You're Too Late. KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora2016 View Post
    I dunno, I think it says something since Kingdom Key was meant for Riku originally correct? I don't think its just "default" lol. That also sounds too simple for KH :P
    I'm just saiyan. Besides, the Mickey keychain on KK was just there because Disney.

As for Riku's new keyblade, maybe the keychain is a gift from Mickey? I dunno.

Registered
    Mar 2013
    None

Personally, I'm going with the silver mickeys being for Keyblades of light and the golden mickeys for being Keyblades of darkness. The whole thing with 0.2 seemed to imply to me, at least, that a Keyblade of the realm of light will have a reflection in the realm of darkness. Probably to do with whatever reason the Door to Darkness has to be sealed by one of each.

Registered
    Oct 2013

Oh man, Riku's keyblade is too good! I love the simple design, which perfectly mirrors the Kingdom Key, but just modern!

These are my favorite types of designs, which is why I don't like most Disney world keyblades.

Larxeneboi and proud to be DarkosOverlord's Avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2016
    Officially away from KH III spoilers

The Kingdom Key is too important at this point for them to give that keychain without it having a meaning behind. I also don't think it's just because it's a gift from Mickey, since Kingdom Key D already has it and isn't even Mickey's own Keyblade, and I think even regular Kingdom Key doesn't seem to have its appearance "decided"by the mouse.

If it wasn't for the fact that Kingdom Key seems to be the only Keyblade that doesn't change despite the master, I'd even say that that's Kingdom Key Darkside but wielded by Riku, but at this point I can see it being a Kingdom Key from a Realm Between.

Whoops, forgot No Name also doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    Hmm.. anyone else think it's weird Disney allowed for Mickey to wield a weapon from the dark realm?
    No since it looks like the holiest and regalest key ever, despite where it comes from. Appearance is usually what decides these things.
    Last edited by DarkosOverlord; February 13, 2018 at 10:51 AM.

Nobody
    Registered
    Feb 2018
    None

My theory is that this keyblade will have a similar role/importance as the Kingdom Key/Kingdom Key D.

Riku's new KB looks just like a basic Dimple Key just like the kingdom keys look like a basic skeleton key. All of which have Mickey head keychains (although this could purely symbolize Riku's connection with Mickey).

I believe that the Victory Line Keyblade has a Mickey head as it's from Disney Town and differs to the main Keyblades mentioned. Zero/One is just a pixel/data version of Sora's Kingdom Key.

Yes, I know, Nerd Alert. Lol

Registered
    Jan 2014
    KINGDOM HEARTS I.5 + II.5 ReMix

> Riku's Keyblade looks like a car key
    > Riku's new haircut resembles Noctis'

Riku's Keyblade's Transformation will be the Regalia. It will vary between Type-F and D.

Registered
    Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad of Caius View Post
    > Riku's Keyblade looks like a car key
    > Riku's new haircut resembles Noctis'

Riku's Keyblade's Transformation will be the Regalia. It will vary between Type-F and D.
    Does the all black paint Job for the Regalia shield Riku and Mickey from the darkness while traversing the RoD? I like where this new canon is goin.

Registered
    Sep 2009
    KH 1.5 (FM 100% goal), 2.5 (BbS), & Outlast

I understand people have gripes with the New riku look and keyblade, but as a figure collector, I am just ecstatic to have the chance to get a highly detailed Riku to add.

And I am personally a large fan of the outfit, a semi fan of the keyblade. I like fenrir, and the resemblance is obvious enough.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast