Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kh3 hopes?

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Default kh3 hopes?

(f there already threard of this then you can move this to the other thread)

i want to know what do you hope to see in kh3 wheather that music,story or gameplay or even enivorments let me know what do you hope to see in kh3?

for me perosanly i hope to see the envorments espically tangled world and i hope the music is just breathtaking and i hope to see some kairi devmopments and maybe sora and kairi scenes spinkle in the game

Registered
    Jan 2013

Default Re: kh3 hopes?

My main hope for KH3 is just a cohesive story that actual answers questions instead of raising them.

Oh and actual NPCs for the worlds. I'm tired of feeling like I'm in a ghost town.

Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

I just want KH3 to be an organic game. It's the end of the Dark Seeker saga and it should be epic. I want original, Final Fantasy and Disney characters to interact, to have a purpose (so please no Disney filler) and to not feel out of place. It's probably too much to ask, but I can hope and dream.

Organization Member
    Registered
    Jul 2012
    Lego Video Games Harry Potter Ratchet Clank Kingdom Hearts

The Remaining Disney Worlds that i want to see revealed(Treasure Planet, Wreck-it-Ralph, Monsters Inc Atlantis, Jungle Book, Pocahontas and Frozen)

Better Gameplay

New Song for Kh3

Music for the Game

Kairi and Lea's Improvement

Happy Ending for the Game

Disney/FF Cameos (Kim Possible, Lightning, Serah, Goliath, Noctis, Agent P, ETC)

Optional Bosses (Not just for Final Fantasy but Disney as Well)
    Last edited by horto12485; January 14, 2018 at 12:41 AM.

Organization Member Alan Smithee's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2012

I want it to finally clear up all the Complexity Addiction crap, then end on an umabiguously positive note (please, Nomura, no more Bittersweet/Downer Ending-induced burnout).

(>..)>
    Registered
    May 2009

Hopes are Atlantis and Ralph.

Organization Member luuizhenriquem's Avatar
    Registered
    Dec 2017
    None

NCPs for the worlds and cohesive/epic story

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

• Atlantis world (with Riku in traditional Atlantean garb for kicks)
    • Sora-Riku moments (LET THEM KISS) (I'm joking*) *or is she?
    • Lea and Kairi friendship
    • Casual conversation moments while wandering the map because I've always hated how silent KH is. 0.2 was a step in the right direction
    • At this point NPCs are a necessity because there is no excuse for dead worlds anymore
    • Shibuya in some way, shape, or form. I'll even be okay with it in San Fransokyo even though I really dislike the idea of it
    • Kairi development in general. That girl deserves development completely unrelated to Sora

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle Spockanort View Post
    • Atlantis world (with Riku in traditional Atlantean garb for kicks)
    • Sora-Riku moments (LET THEM KISS) (I'm joking*) *or is she?
    • Lea and Kairi friendship
    • Casual conversation moments while wandering the map because I've always hated how silent KH is. 0.2 was a step in the right direction
    • At this point NPCs are a necessity because there is no excuse for dead worlds anymore
    • Shibuya in some way, shape, or form. I'll even be okay with it in San Fransokyo even though I really dislike the idea of it
    • Kairi development in general. That girl deserves development completely unrelated to Sora
    yeah i agree with the lot of stuff espically i would like to see kairi devlop more as a charachter to who she is or who she meant to be almost like rapunzel did in tangled and i do would like to sora and riku brothery freindship moments although that possible when riku is problly going to be in the relem of darkness most of the game

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

• Many side quests and optional bosses that are both Disney and Final Fantasy oriented.
    • Online multiplayer with friends that is fun e.g. Baymax racing in the skies of San Fransokyo.
    • Big Heartless bosses appearing randomly in worlds and Chip and Dale tell you about it and there’s a 30 minute time limit for you to go to the world and find it (its optional so you can ignore these).
    • Random key chains that you get from various things. Let me find some in chests, win some from the coliseum. Have them be based on obscure things like the Metal Chocobo Keyblade was.
    • Huey, Dewey, and Louie to be based off the Ducktales reboot and for Webby to aid Sora in finding information.
    • Trinity Marks and a collectathon aspect like the Dalmations from KH1. Nothing insane like the Lego games have, which are pointless and a drag to do. Dalmations were great because they were just in chests and you only needed higher level trinities, glide, and high jump for a select few.
    • Puzzle pieces / stickers to return.
    • A dungeon like the Cavern of Remembrance.
    • Sections where you play as Young Xehanort, Kairi, and Riku.
    • Out there cross over characters e.g. lesser representative Final Fantasy characters and Disney cameos.
    • More Final Fantasy characters being in random Disney worlds.
    • Gummi ship sections to not be a total drag.
    • Don’t have the NPCs vanish after completing a world. DDD was horrible in that regard.
    • Also I hope they don’t have a flashback section.

Registered
    Nov 2017
    Trying to adjust with today's current hardships while having some of my own: the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Smithee View Post
    I want it to finally clear up all the Complexity Addiction crap, then end on an umabiguously positive note (please, Nomura, no more Bittersweet/Downer Ending-induced burnout).
    This is the final chapter in the Xehanort saga, so there’s no excuse to not have a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    • Many side quests and optional bosses that are both Disney and Final Fantasy oriented.
    • Online multiplayer with friends that is fun e.g. Baymax racing in the skies of San Fransokyo.
    • Big Heartless bosses appearing randomly in worlds and Chip and Dale tell you about it and there’s a 30 minute time limit for you to go to the world and find it (its optional so you can ignore these).
    • Random key chains that you get from various things. Let me find some in chests, win some from the coliseum. Have them be based on obscure things like the Metal Chocobo Keyblade was.
    • Huey, Dewey, and Louie to be based off the Ducktales reboot and for Webby to aid Sora in finding information.
    • Trinity Marks and a collectathon aspect like the Dalmations from KH1. Nothing insane like the Lego games have, which are pointless and a drag to do. Dalmations were great because they were just in chests and you only needed higher level trinities, glide, and high jump for a select few.
    • Puzzle pieces / stickers to return.
    • A dungeon like the Cavern of Remembrance.
    • Sections where you play as Young Xehanort, Kairi, and Riku.
    • Out there cross over characters e.g. lesser representative Final Fantasy characters and Disney cameos.
    • More Final Fantasy characters being in random Disney worlds.
    • Gummi ship sections to not be a total drag.
    • Don’t have the NPCs vanish after completing a world. DDD was horrible in that regard.
    • Also I hope they don’t have a flashback section.
    1.-3. Yes! I would love those!
    4. Um…I think it’s a little late in development for that.
    5. Maybe Kairi could be playable in the beginning in her own Dive into the Heart, then the occasional Riku section with a pre-selected set of moves and skills, and maybe Young Xehanort be playable in recap sections (meaning if you’re struggling to learn controls and you need a refresher).
    6. Huh? What do you mean by that? I mean, I know it’s probably to do with F and Disney cameos, but still.
    7. The only game, IMO, where Gummi sections were a drag was KH1. They’re supposed to be evolved in KH3, so that should be a +.
    8. Understand why, but I personally didn’t have a problem with the flashback sections. I figured they’re good callbacks to the previous games without having to recreate them on the new engine (because trust me, doing that would take way more time for SE than you may think).
    Last edited by Perkilator; January 14, 2018 at 12:06 AM.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

hey guys what the wagger that utada will a new song for kh3 by d23?

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

I want to see development for the former Organization XIII members like Ienzo and Larxene. I want to see how they integrate with the rest of the key cast. Matter of fact, I can see Kairi, Lea and Ienzo as a new trio. Merlin could use an assistant to help with their Keyblade training.

Registered
    Jan 2018
    GTA LCS

- Roxas and Ventus to meet
    - Sora and Vanitas to meet
    - All Unanswered questions answered
    - Multiple playable characters
    - Donald HEALING Sora ;)
    - Long, epic and dark final battle
    - Happy endings for all trios
    - Boss skip feature (remember how annoying Demyx is? well you can have an opportunity to skip him after 3 tries)
    - New villain in secret ending

Heartless
    Registered
    Dec 2016
    None

- Sora to be the one to safe Aqua! [a most]
    - Lengthy campaign [25-35 hours], is enough for me.
    - San fransoyko to be populated.
    - Better Summons than 2! more variety like 1.
    - 2 command menus like KH2! [low chance for this one].
    - Optional bosses [sephiroth+ the 5 masters].
    - Hints about kairi + axel [but the full story in DLC].
    - Return of the lore reports.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast