Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Default Re: What returning Disney films do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    -Agrabah: King of Thieves has great locations that would be a darn shame to not use, a plot that's easy to adapt integrate SDG and the original plot in, and hot dad Cassim. And really, this series has a severe lack of hot dads.

It'd actually feel kinda weird for KHIII not to conclude the Aladdin movies too.

-Halloween Town: Crap, I don't really have a reason for why on this one. Uh, original story, Vincent Valentine, No Items, Donald only, Final Destination.

-Castle of Dreams: Out of all the movies, A Twist in Time is possibly the easiest to adapt and integrate to KH, and with the time travel nonsense going on, this is the perfect time to use this movie. I made a summary of how it can go down months backs, so I'll just quote myself.

Better yet, just make Frollo randomly appear during boss battles, with his model not even properly rigged.
    Why not have a Frollo Heartless? I actually did some drawings where his Heartless pretty much has a silhouette of Esmeralda following him. The silhouette is from Hellfire.

Registered
    Sep 2017
    None

Default Re: What returning Disney films do you want?

I want Pridelands to return, but the game set in during LK2.

dunno why, but I can imagine Saix being part of Zira's pack.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123