Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered
    Nov 2011
    Donkey Kong 64

Default Re: What returning Disney films do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    -Agrabah: King of Thieves has great locations that would be a darn shame to not use, a plot that's easy to adapt integrate SDG and the original plot in, and hot dad Cassim. And really, this series has a severe lack of hot dads.

It'd actually feel kinda weird for KHIII not to conclude the Aladdin movies too.

-Halloween Town: Crap, I don't really have a reason for why on this one. Uh, original story, Vincent Valentine, No Items, Donald only, Final Destination.

-Castle of Dreams: Out of all the movies, A Twist in Time is possibly the easiest to adapt and integrate to KH, and with the time travel nonsense going on, this is the perfect time to use this movie. I made a summary of how it can go down months backs, so I'll just quote myself.

Better yet, just make Frollo randomly appear during boss battles, with his model not even properly rigged.
    Why not have a Frollo Heartless? I actually did some drawings where his Heartless pretty much has a silhouette of Esmeralda following him. The silhouette is from Hellfire.

Registered
    Sep 2017
    None

I want Pridelands to return, but the game set in during LK2.

dunno why, but I can imagine Saix being part of Zira's pack.

Registered
    Sep 2017
    KH D3

I'll probably get crucified for this, but Frozen/Moana. They're both very heart heavy in their themes and especially with Moana where the main plot of the movie is to restore the heart of Tafiti. It ties in very cleanly with both movies regarding hearts.

On that note, I would definitely love to see another spot in halloweentown. Even if it's not a boss you have to beat (possible scenario; someone is terrorizing the town and come to find out the scientist guy unknowingly got ahold of some of Ansem/Xehanorts notes and was experimenting with the heartless and ended up going a little heartless crazy and he's the boss you have to beat) but even if it's a case of minigames (because I am so done with the 100 acre wood).

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Union X

Not even worth mention since it won't happen but I would have loved to see Pride Lands in KH3. Guess I would like to see Mulan return that would be nice.

Registered
    May 2008
    Stardew Valley, Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Fallout, Final Fantasy

Returning worlds? I would have to say that I think only Agrabah and Port Royal make sense as returns. MAYBE Wonderland if they go for the Tim Burton movies as a sequel type deal. I guess you could also do Hawaii as a sequel to Deep Space but that would basically be a new world. Though I would love to see them do a sequel world to Beast's Castle with Gaston in it. But that would require retconning the credits scene in KHII most likely, since the whole conceit of that plot is Beast being, well, ya know

Registered
    Jun 2017
    KHUχ JP, Bleach Brave Souls JP, KH 1.5+2.5 HD ReMix

Port Royal has still something to say for me

Halloween Town , not sure . But I like it

Pride Lands

Registered
    Jul 2014
    Union X

Lilo & Stitch world but this time on Hawaii

Registered
    Jun 2010

I've thought a lot about this question, and while I think there are many worlds that I would love to see return, I think I have narrowed it down to this.

Port Royal: I would love for this world to return only because I am a massive Pirates of the Caribbean fan, and I think they could do some pretty amazing things with it in UE4. I would only want it back IF they put more effort into it and make SDG blend in better, such as giving them the proper textures and pirate outfits (to this day it still bugs me how much they stick out in KH2).

Agrabah: I know a lot of people hate Agrabah, but it only makes sense for it to return and loosely adapt the story of 'The King of Thieves', like how KH1 did the original film and KH2 did 'The Return of Jafar'. Not to mention that there are some pretty great environments that would be perfect for the wide open and more explorable areas of KH3.

Halloween Town/Neverland: I am putting both of these worlds here because I don't think there is a ton you can do with them that hasn't been done already (especially in Halloween Town's case). However, both of these worlds are still two of my favorites, and I think you can do some great things with them visually thanks to the new engine and larger environments.

There are many others, like Wonderland and Castle of Dreams, because I feel that their full potential wasn't realized in the other games. I also want to see the Hundred Acre Wood return if only because I feel that it's the best of the mini game worlds and it works the best for Sora. But aside from that, those are the ones I want to see the most I think.

Unversed
    Registered
    Jul 2012
    Lego Video Games Harry Potter Ratchet Clank Kingdom Hearts

Lilo and Stitch and Port Royal

Organization Member The Dark Mamba's Avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2013

Agrabah, Port Royal, Castle of Dreams. All 3 worlds can appropriately use their series' third installment for KH3. I'd rename Port Royal something like Dead Man's Caribbean since Pirates 2 & 3 don't take place in Port Royal at all.

I also want Lilo & Stitch to return though I consider that to be a new world since it would be Hawaii.

Registered
    Aug 2004
    Whatever I feel like at the time.

Agrabah would be good, but only if we get to go to the Giant Turtle from King of Thieves. I'd also like to return to Space Paranoids in some fashion, although that may be because I just love the general aesthetic of the world itself. =) I'd also like to Go back to Pride Lands and Port Royal to met Kovu and Davy Jones respectively. Aside from that. I'm not really sure if there's anywhere else I'd like to go back to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123