Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unversed
    Registered
    May 2014
    None

Default Re: Nomura Explains Why It Took So Long To Get To Kingdom Hearts 3 & Discusses DLC

9-10 slots left and 4 are already revealed giving us 5-6 more Disney worlds IMO.

I don't think we'll play through TWTNW, I imagine that world much like DI will be just in cutscenes.

Registered
    May 2009

Default Re: Nomura Explains Why It Took So Long To Get To Kingdom Hearts 3 & Discusses DLC

Really isn't much they could do with TWTNW that they haven't done in DDD anyway.All the districts look the same and so you can't revamp that along with the castle.

what a beautiful Duwang KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

Quote Originally Posted by ultima-demi View Post
    Really isn't much they could do with TWTNW that they haven't done in DDD anyway.All the districts look the same and so you can't revamp that along with the castle.
    They'll find a way to revamp it. Don't know how, but they will.In my personal opinion, I just wanna run around TWTNW in those amazing graphics~

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chuman View Post
    the season pass is gonna be called the "final mix".
    Chuman, I know you usually say things in jest, but this is such a Square Enix thing that it'll happen.

Registered
    Jan 2014
    PoKéMoN SUPER Mystery Dungeon

I'm pretty convinced Downloadable Content (DLC), will come to KINGDOM HEARTS III. Square Enix wants to make a business model based on inclining games to be more of a "service", than a "release, and move-on" product. Just look at FINAL FANTASY XV and how we're still getting content with new updates and DLC episodes based on characters from the main cast. You could say that FFXV is the "guinea pig" of this new model SE wants to promote. I'm predicting one, to three worlds via paid DLC that will be based on upcoming Disney movies. That way you can keep the game alive, well, selling like hot pancakes and with nice marketing.

Other DLC may revolve around costume pieces, seeing as how we saw that in 0.2.

Registered
    Sep 2016
    None

Personally, I might consider stop following news if they show ALL worlds beforehand.
    That's a level of knowledge I don't want to have.

Registered
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Personally, I might consider stop following news if they show ALL worlds beforehand.
    Yeah, I agree. Part of what was fun with KH1 and KH2 for me was getting to see what new worlds were going to be explored and all the different areas of them, since I didn't follow news for either of those games at all. I don't want to see EVERYTHING before I play. It kind of takes the fun out of it.

KHI Site Staff Oracle Spockanort's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2008

DLC is completely fine with me. I'm not a fan of obvious DLC that was cut from the game to make money or rush a game out, but I'm always down for DLC that is either cosmetic and reasonably priced.

I'm also good with DLC story as long as it is very clear it couldn't have fit in the game but is still fun/important to know.

Also, I'm glad Nomura explained this stuff but I'm also sad that the reactions affected him that much that it sounds like he feels somewhat guilty about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosOverlord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moonstar_xo View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Part of what was fun with KH1 and KH2 for me was getting to see what new worlds were going to be explored and all the different areas of them, since I didn't follow news for either of those games at all. I don't want to see EVERYTHING before I play. It kind of takes the fun out of it.
    This is what has always happened since the very start lol Just take a break from news once a release date is known. By that point they'd be on the fast-track to monthly world reveals and you can easily gauge where you want to stop finding out things.

Heartless
    Registered
    Jan 2017
    None

Less worlds means we need the hype worlds like Star Wars and Marvel.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

for nomura it more quality then quanity which is pretty fine with me

Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaXOmega View Post
    Less worlds means we need the hype worlds like Star Wars and Marvel.
    Really, we don't. Disney has more than enough properties that get people on their feet to work with.

Registered
    Mar 2015
    procrastination town, population: me

They're really revealing all worlds? I don't mind either way, but wasn't expecting that. Guess it builds the hype for some people?

*manly grunting noises* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    Unchained X[chi]

Quote Originally Posted by catcake View Post
    They're really revealing all worlds? I don't mind either way, but wasn't expecting that. Guess it builds the hype for some people?
    Haven't they always revealed all the worlds in one way or another?

Registered
    Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    Haven't they always revealed all the worlds in one way or another?
    Yep. If not through a trailer, it is in Famitsu, JUMP, or Dengeki.

Unversed
    Registered
    Jul 2012
    Lego Video Games Harry Potter Ratchet Clank Kingdom Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by catcake View Post
    Well i think there are chances of more Worlds being revealed before Releasing the Game in 2018 so i expect at least Tokyo Game Show, Jump Festa 2018(If there is going to be one), Playstation Experience(I want to see if Kingdom Hearts III), and maybe Famitsu could make Magazine Scans maybe revealing more Worlds and Characters for the game.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast