Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Registered
    Nov 2016
    Bejeweled 2.Bejeweled 2.Bejeweled 2.Bejeweled 2 and Bejeweled 2

Default Kingdom Hearts 3 Development Leak

Jose Alamo who is a really reliable source (leaked somethings who turned out to be right)

his twitter: https://twitter.com/jose_strife?lang=en

He says the following things:

"And it seems that Nomura continues in its thirteen (never better, badumtss) of not advancing with the development of KH3 by its "perfectionism"."

"If everything goes according to plan, there will be KH3 trailer at E3 and the game will be released in 2018. It will be released in 2018, even if it is not finished."

"It seems that working on a KH consoles for the Osaka team has been exhausting."

"And, on the other hand, Nomura seems more interested in what will come after KH3 before KH3 itself."

"The development team of KH3 was obsessed with pulling a trailer last April and launch it at the end of the year with cuts."

"And, to no one's surprise, this is all the fault of Versus' development hell."

"All these details about KH3 come with 1-2 weeks of delay. Keep it in mind, because in the house of SE things go fast and change."

"The presentation at E3 is almost confirmed and Nomura should be in the event somehow or another."

"As many of you know, KH2, BBS and 3D had cropped content, so it's nothing new in KH. Everything planned will not be in 3, simple"

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Development Leak

"Everything planned will not be in III?" Bullshit. I'm definitely approaching this with skepticism, how could literally nothing released be i the game? That's absurd. Am I just reading this wrong?

Registered
    Nov 2016
    Bejeweled 2.Bejeweled 2.Bejeweled 2.Bejeweled 2 and Bejeweled 2

Quote Originally Posted by GronoTRIGGERED View Post
    "Everything planned will not be in III?" Bullshit. I'm definitely approaching this with skepticism, how could literally nothing released be i the game? That's absurd. Am I just reading this wrong?
    Nope you're not reading this wrong.

I believe you were being sarcastic, but yeah - things do get cut from Kingdom Hearts games.

I could see somethings being cut later being released as Downloadable Content, but hopefully that isn't the case.

About the possible release date - I'm kinda excited but terrified.

Registered
    May 2016
    Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
    Games

They're just cutting things to put in Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix :P

She Shoots for the Stars maryadavies's Avatar
    Registered
    Nov 2014
    FFXIV, FF9, Animal Crossing New Leaf, KH Unchained X US

Zapt; well the DLC that will make final mix. I assume Final Mix this time will be DLC.

Anyway..does this mean it's close to being done? I hope so.

You're Too Late. KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

I think it's due to the fact that these rumors are translated from spanish text, so there's bound to be some mistranslation.

Basically, I believe what they actually mean is that like any other video game out there, there's going to be cut content since not everything under the sun can be in. That's just how game development works.

But hey let's talk about how Versus XIII's development troubles are basically haunting Tetsuya at this point like that one annoying relative that just won't go away no matter what.

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack. GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    Dungeons & Dragons, Pokémon, Tuba

Quote Originally Posted by HakaishinChampa View Post
    Nope you're not reading this wrong.

I believe you were being sarcastic, but yeah - things do get cut from Kingdom Hearts games.

I could see somethings being cut later being released as Downloadable Content, but hopefully that isn't the case.

About the possible release date - I'm kinda excited but terrified.
    I wasn't sarcastic, I'm just skeptical. The thing is - of course things get cut. Heartless and nobodies weren't enemies in DDD, you couldn't go through Hollow Bastion or fight Behemoths and Wyverns in KHII, there was SEVERAL cut scenes in BbS, the Jungle King wasn't a card in Chain of Memories, etc. However, to say that EVERYTHING in the past trailers wasn't in the game just has to be false. Maybe in the first trailer, since that was just conceptual, but everything after that has had some sort of thread connecting it, and there's no way that was all a lie. I have a really hard time buying this statement.

Registered
    Jul 2004
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

either way, im taking this with a handful of salt.

Registered
    Oct 2016

No scans, no evidence = just a guy stating something that's bound to happen regardless. Don't care if he's gotten stuff right before. until there's a legitimate source, this is just people fanning the flames of a guy making predictions

Registered
    Dec 2015
    Life

How is this Jose Alamo a reliable source? I've never heard of him before, why should I care about what he says?

when i come to, let us meet. Audo's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2015

this isn't even saying anything really new or anything that we couldn't guess ourselves.

KH3 at E3? Aiming for 2018? I figured we all kind of thought that at this point.

Development being hard? We knew this.

Not everything that was planned will make it in? Nomura said this himself like two years ago.

"And, on the other hand, Nomura seems more interested in what will come after KH3 before KH3 itself."

same, girl.

However, to say that EVERYTHING in the past trailers wasn't in the game just has to be false.
    i think you misunderstood what was being said. he's really just saying that not everything that was planned for the game will make it in. that's it, really. it's written a bit awkwardly, but, yeah.
    Last edited by Audo; May 9, 2017 at 04:57 AM.

The Oracle is light everlasting Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    God of War, Yakuza 6, Detroit: Become Human, Dissidia Final Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by ALittleNerd View Post
    How is this Jose Alamo a reliable source? I've never heard of him before, why should I care about what he says?
    He popped up a while back saying worlds such as Buzz Lightyear of Star Command were in the game IIRC. Nothing on what he says has come to fruition (due to lack of news) and I don't know if what he says about other games has been true but I wouldn't take his word on this.

E3 season brings out a whole bunch of crazy reports - some true and most false. There's just a month to go, don't go around being upset based on an unconfirmed set of tweets :)

Registered
    Jul 2009

plenty of time to platinum all the games before KHIII releases :)

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

From reddit:
    "He is the one who leaked both The Last Of Us II making a brief appearance at last PSX and also correctly leaked 2018 fire emblem coming to switch IIRC"

These are things anyone could have predicted though. I'm taking all of this with a grain of salt, even if most of this isn't surprising (E3 and such)

The Oracle is light everlasting Chaser's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2008
    God of War, Yakuza 6, Detroit: Become Human, Dissidia Final Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    From reddit:
    "He is the one who leaked both The Last Of Us II making a brief appearance at last PSX and also correctly leaked 2018 fire emblem coming to switch IIRC"

These are things anyone could have predicted though. I'm taking all of this with a grain of salt, even if most of this isn't surprising (E3 and such)
    Considering other video game journalists were tweeting about The Last of Us II before it's reveal, I can't count that as a win for them.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast