Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Registered
    Jun 2013
    None

Default Re: The First Day of Spring. RIP Winter Announcements?

the new i am waiting is maybe a new world wold annoument but i really intreast in seeing kairi,riku, mickey and mayb lea new clothes

Registered
    Mar 2015
    finny fun

The only thing I really hope to hear about KH3 is the release year. Like can we expect it next year? I don't need world reveals or other spoilers, I just want to know how to plan my possible exchange studies. No way I'm somewhere with no PS4 when KH3 comes out.

Registered
    Nov 2013
    Stuff

Pfft this is awesome! :D

As some other folks here I had kinda forgot about it that we were supposed to get news.

Registered
    Sep 2015
    XENOBLADE CHRONICLES, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, PROJECT X ZONE 2

I'll be dissapointed if there's no news after the European release of Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Remix.

what a beautiful Duwang KeybladeLordSora's Avatar
    Registered
    Oct 2015
    The Bizarre Adventure of life.

I'll never understand why people always set their expectations high whenever something KH3-related is brought up. It's as if they want to be disappointed.The mere fact that the so-called "winter announcements" were first brought up back before 2.8 was even delayed did mean that they were gonna show stuff in winter, but then 2.8 got delayed[*cough*ffxv*cough*], so the winter announcements got axed. People should've realized that instead of yelling at Square and Nomura like they always do. -__- Sorry if this sounds to mean-spirited. I'm in a bit of a bad mood.

Silver Member OathkeeperRoxas XIII's Avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    KH series, FF Series, Pokemon Series, TOS2

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladeLordSora View Post
    I'll never understand why people always set their expectations high whenever something KH3-related is brought up. It's as if they want to be disappointed.The mere fact that the so-called "winter announcements" were first brought up back before 2.8 was even delayed did mean that they were gonna show stuff in winter, but then 2.8 got delayed[*cough*ffxv*cough*], so the winter announcements got axed. People should've realized that instead of yelling at Square and Nomura like they always do. -__- Sorry if this sounds to mean-spirited. I'm in a bit of a bad mood.
    No, you're probably the one with Common sense. Both FFXV delay and 2.8 delay changed everything but nope throw SE and Normura under the bus because they hype themselves to this point.

There's a meme relevant to this.

Registered
    Feb 2010
    Bloodborne: The Old Hunters, Tearaway Unfolded

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladeLordSora View Post
    Maybe SE should have told the fans the announcements were axed? But it's SE so it's not surprising they bungled something as simple as providing some actual tangible info on a game 3+ years in the making.

It's been over 1,5 years since the last actual decent showing of the game. I dunno if I would say expecting them to show something other than a few screenshots was having ''high expectations''. Then again it is SE so maybe you are right, better to never expect anything. And even then you might end up dissapointed (PS4 port riddled with issues, 0.2 framerate).

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jul 2014
    None

But we did get the screen shot and the interviews and (even if they are ill received) the readings at the concerts. So we did get things, but they weren't the announcements people were expecting so it's squares fault? Sorry, I'm confused. Where did they promise a trailer specifically?
    All I remember is news or "announcements". And we got that. However, people seem to get this idea that we were promised more than we were and just get upset when we don't get what they expected.
    I'm not saying to not have high expectations, but don't expect more than is said or given. Otherwise, you are sure to be disappointed when KH3 does come out.

Registered
    Nov 2014
    "real life" on critical

0.2's framerate was fine, though

Anyways, I didn't even care about the KH3 news when they were announced, so I'm not really disappointed. I don't care when we're getting news tbh. Probably E3 though.

Registered
    Feb 2010
    Bloodborne: The Old Hunters, Tearaway Unfolded

Quote Originally Posted by Ven_Roxas View Post
    But we did get the screen shot and the interviews and (even if they are ill received) the readings at the concerts. So we did get things, but they weren't the announcements people were expecting so it's squares fault? Sorry, I'm confused. Where did they promise a trailer specifically?
    All I remember is news or "announcements". And we got that. However, people seem to get this idea that we were promised more than we were and just get upset when we don't get what they expected.
    I'm not saying to not have high expectations, but don't expect more than is said or given. Otherwise, you are sure to be disappointed when KH3 does come out.
    I doubt you put a tease like that at the end of E3 trailer and deliver some non-interviews for japanese magazines and a few screenshots. I really don't blame some fans for being annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muke View Post
    0.2's framerate was fine, though
    Game has frame pacing issues and on PS4Pro the framerate is all over the place.

Dream Eater
    Registered
    Jul 2014
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    I doubt you put a tease like that at the end of E3 trailer and deliver some non-interviews for japanese magazines and a few screenshots. I really don't blame some fans for being annoyed.

Game has frame pacing issues and on PS4Pro the framerate is all over the place.
    True, but at the same time, the Thebes screen shot and information about drive forms came from the event in Paris. Does that fans should be upset that it wasn't in every country? I can understand some annoyance, but at the same time, we weren't promised anything specific. I just see people getting upset over things not being what they wanted. My post was meant more as a "don't make your expectations unfounded. All that will come from that is disappointment."

If everyone has their own expectations without the proper reason to expect those things, there's no way they can be satisfied. Then they feel cheated.

Registered
    Jul 2004
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

Quote Originally Posted by MATGSY View Post
    whoever made this had his or her finger on the pulse of the community in regards to the lack of news.

expertly well done.

Livin' Like Larry GronoTRIGGERED's Avatar
    Registered
    Apr 2013
    The System

Quote Originally Posted by MATGSY View Post
    I have always wondered what the Holy Grail looked like. I think I finally found it.

Registered
    Aug 2016
    Persona 5

There's still two feet of snow on the ground, it Ain't spring yet. I'm Hoping for some sort of announcement after 1.5 + 2.5 is out worldwide

Registered
    Jan 2013
    DOOM

I just want to see gameplay, character animations, hear a lil music, and get a release window. not unreasonable after four years of waiting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast