Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Glitch

Keyblade Master
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    Default Re: Bad Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by The_Echo View Post
    Now, hold on.

Did you do this multiple times? Is it repeatable?

Like many of the glitches in II.5, this might not be exactly common.
    yes it did happen multiple times. I had been playing a lot since I got the game, so at first I thought maybe it was just overheating, and since it froze I had to do the fight again. It happened 3 times. same exact way each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveis20 View Post
    Well, that/this sucks. Now, I just gotta remember NOT to use my drive forms during that fight. THANKS! :)
    No you can still use limit form just don't go up to use facedown in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Sora View Post
    I played the regular final mix version before and that didn't happen. Strange that it would happen now. When I get to that boss, I'll be willing to try it out lol
    I'm also gonna theorize that MAYBE, because I don't know too much about making video games, but it is a possibility that maybe when they developed Final Mix, they added in the animation of sora in the drive form(s) to the boss fights in the Garden of Assemblage. There could be the chance it works there, that I have not checked yet, but I do know it happens during the story mode.

Registered
    Mar 2009
    Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts X[Chi], Aura Kingdom

Oh so if you use facedown anyway it freezes? How the heck do you survive it then? Or is it one of the reactions after you scaled the building?

It never froze at all in the regular Final Mix.

Keyblade Master
    Registered
    Aug 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Master Sora View Post
    Oh so if you use facedown anyway it freezes? How the heck do you survive it then? Or is it one of the reactions after you scaled the building?

It never froze at all in the regular Final Mix.
    yes if you just approach the building in limit form and use the reaction command.

Nobody
    Registered
    Dec 2014
    None

Can someone else test this, so we know it's not just his copy that has the freeze?

Registered
    Dec 2014
    Kingdom Hearts 2.5

I suffered the same glitch when doing facedown in Limit Form, weird since it worked in the normal Final Mix. I did however only try it once. I think I was just annoyed that I had to fight Saix again. Remember guys, when in doubt...SAVE!

Registered
    Nov 2014
    Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 2.8

I decided not to try out the Limit Form for that Xemnas battle but the only glitch I have suffered so far is the one in the final battle, right at the end, the last battle, in which when you are doing reversal to dodge Xemnas attacks, it doesn't always work so I got killed. I do hope I am able to complete the game... I'd hate to get that far and not complete it....

Nobody
    Registered
    Dec 2014
    Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

Quote Originally Posted by Ballad of Caius View Post
    Thanks for asking. TC, have you tried doing the battle multiple times with Limit Form to see if it still glitches?
    I'm a little late, but this problem consists even when you use limit form and revert before using the "FaceDown" action. So it may not just be the developers not accounting for the outfit in the clash scene. Weird glitch man. :/

Registered
    Sep 2014
    None

I was developing the Final Form few days ago. It actually froze on me for only a few seconds until it went back to normal. I also notice some parts of the text from the dialogue that there's a letter flashing. I haven't experienced the characters without their color palettes though.

Registered
    Nov 2012
    None

This isn't a glitch, but I didn't want to start another thread just for this. Did anyone else's copy have sound issues at some point? There were spots for me where the background music drowns out what's on the screen. The ending scene for Halloween Town's 1st vist was the worst, but there was also the end of Beast's Castle's 2nd visit with the night noises overriding the scenes just before you fight Xaldin there. And the voices in "A New Day Is Dawning" are definitely hard to hear, particularly the two sisters. I even compared that last one to the my old copy of KH2 and there was a big difference in the sound.

I mean, it's not something that really bothers me or ruins the game, only wondering if anyone else had the same experience or if it was just my copy.

Keyblade Master
    Registered
    Aug 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    This isn't a glitch, but I didn't want to start another thread just for this. Did anyone else's copy have sound issues at some point? There were spots for me where the background music drowns out what's on the screen. The ending scene for Halloween Town's 1st vist was the worst, but there was also the end of Beast's Castle's 2nd visit with the night noises overriding the scenes just before you fight Xaldin there. And the voices in "A New Day Is Dawning" are definitely hard to hear, particularly the two sisters. I even compared that last one to the my old copy of KH2 and there was a big difference in the sound.

I mean, it's not something that really bothers me or ruins the game, only wondering if anyone else had the same experience or if it was just my copy.
    I would say it is a glitch. Being that you go to use a normal reaction command and when you just so happen to be in Limit form, or even have used it just before using the reaction command, the game froze entirely. A glitch is any oversight that causes things to happen that shouldn't normally happen.

However, being that I made this thread over 4 years ago, can somebody look into the PS4 releases and let me know if this persists there too?
    Last edited by Riku/Sora-Rule; February 9, 2019 at 08:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12