Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Registered
    Sep 2017
    None

Default Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -The Story So Far- Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
    Japan had their own collection announced at TGS.
    Just want to know, what is the title of the Japanese version of the collection?

Registered
    Feb 2008
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Default Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -The Story So Far- Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

Quote Originally Posted by DraceEmpressa View Post
    Just want to know, what is the title of the Japanese version of the collection?
    Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece.

That isn’t the two discs in one case though, it just has the two collections along with KH3. Back with 1.5+2.5’s release last year, the estore in Japan had a cover where people could put the 2.8 disc in the case with 1.5+2.5 too.

Registered
    Oct 2006
    Default Re: KINGDOM HEARTS The Story So Far Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

Square be like:

Registered
    Mar 2007
    Games....

Default Re: KINGDOM HEARTS �The Story So Far� Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

Definitely their most tame title outside the numbered ones....

*fangirls mathematically* FudgemintGuardian's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2012
    with your minds

Default Re: KINGDOM HEARTS The Story So Far Coming October 30th for PlayStation 4

I just realized this would have been the perfect opportunity to call the collection <3 (less then three).

unwavering duck pilot Launchpad's Avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2013
    hopscotch with your dad

Quote Originally Posted by FudgemintGuardian View Post
    I just realized this would have been the perfect opportunity to call the collection <3 (less then three).
    Makes me recall an ancient KHi prank from the days when fun was still allowed.

Registered
    Jun 2010
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Launchpad View Post
    Makes me recall an ancient KHi prank from the days when fun was still allowed.
    I'm sorry, Launchpad, but you are almost single-handedly responsible for our fun depletion and the creation of the fun police. You played yourself, son.

Registered
    Jan 2013
    hopscotch with your dad

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    I'm sorry, Launchpad, but you are almost single-handedly responsible for our fun depletion and the creation of the fun police. You played yourself, son.
    You're not even close to wrong, but I'm still mad.

✮ I'm an action figure! ✮ Recon's Avatar
    Registered
    Jul 2009

Sooo this puts me in a pickle. I know both 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 are $20 individually. I own 1.5+2.5 but wish to acquire 2.8. I'm all about condensing my library, but to do so I would need to get The Story so Far and sell my copy of 1.5+2.5, so I'm not really sure what's the best thing to do.

Registered
    Jan 2013
    hopscotch with your dad

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Sooo this puts me in a pickle. I know both 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 are $20 individually. I own 1.5+2.5 but wish to acquire 2.8. I'm all about condensing my library, but to do so I would need to get The Story so Far and sell my copy of 1.5+2.5, so I'm not really sure what's the best thing to do.
    Honestly, if you look around, you can probably find a cheap copy of 2.8. I think this is better for you, because 2.8's box art is really nice and looks good on a shelf... The Story So Far is okay, but a full sized box art is always better.

Registered
    Oct 2011
    Final Fantasy XV (Paucket Edition) :Y

Let me get my magnifying glass, so I can see this sweet panoramic shot on a vertical box. Surprised they didn't sprinkle 2.5's keyblades on there so you could see more.. dots.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234