Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
    Registered
    Apr 2012
    None

Default My Lvl. 99 Roxas Challenge Playthrough (A New Challenge Sneak Peek Too)

Heya guys! I've already started doing a KH2FM Roxas level 99 challenge on the PS4. I will plan to power grind on the last day of playing as Roxas. Every few days, I plan to screenshot my progress & post it here on this post.

Also, I'm working a Kingdom Hearts Legacy challenge. Kind of like a Pokemon Nuzlocke thing where the challenge is rule based. Rules like you start out with minus 1 Accessory/Equipment slot. There will also be rule breaking perks (which aren't against the challenge rules) you can choose from at the beginning of a playthrough, but only 1 or 2 per playthrough. I'll keep you guys updated on this challenge. Anyways, wish me luck on my Roxas challenge!

Heartless
    Registered
    Jan 2018
    None

Default Re: My Lvl. 99 Roxas Challenge Playthrough (A New Challenge Sneak Peek Too)

Good luck on that.

Where are you intending on doing the majority of your grinding?

Registered
    Apr 2012
    None

Default Re: My Lvl. 99 Roxas Challenge Playthrough (A New Challenge Sneak Peek Too)

UPDATE: I'll post some images tomorrow at around 3-5PM PST (West coast of the United States Time). Still working on my Legacy Challenge, but here's a perk example.

Never-Melting Seasalt Ice Cream:
    "Who else will I eat Ice Cream with?..." -Roxas
    Once per world visit, you may use Wisdom Form once, but not during bosses. Mini-bosses & Heartless wave scenarios are fine. You may NOT leave to the world map and come back to the same world and consider your perk usable again. No, you must complete that world 1st before you can use Wisdom Form again.

Registered
    Apr 2012
    None

Quote Originally Posted by AmaryllisMoth View Post
    Good luck on that.

Where are you intending on doing the majority of your grinding?
    I'm currently grinding in the Station of Calling. I get 10 enemies per wave and a total of 60 XP each time.