Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube Follow us on Tumblr
Register

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered
    Sep 2008
    Pokemon Black 2

Default Is KH 2.5 HD ReMIX confirmed?

Is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX confirmed? I mean I know they showed at the end of KH 1.5. HD ReMIX some scenes from Birth By Sleep, Re Coded, and KH 2 but otherwise is it confirmed? or just are we assuming it's coming out because of the scenes at the end of KH 1.5 HD ReMIX?

Registered
    Nov 2009
    Default Re: Is KH 2.5 HD ReMIX confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_ View Post
    Is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX confirmed? I mean I know they showed at the end of KH 1.5. HD ReMIX some scenes from Birth By Sleep, Re Coded, and KH 2 but otherwise is it confirmed? or just are we assuming it's coming out because of the scenes at the end of KH 1.5 HD ReMIX?
    Nomura has said multiple times that it would be "unnatural" not to make 2.5. With the credits in 1.5, it's all but officially announced at this point, not that we need it to be.

Registered
    Sep 2008
    Pokemon Black 2

Oh alright :) cool! I can't wait for it to be officially announced and shown, probably at TGS this year.

Registered
    Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_ View Post
    Oh alright :) cool! I can't wait for it to be officially announced and shown, probably at TGS this year.
    Might be before that. In the description for Japan Expo happening July 4-7th, they have a big presentation for HD 1.5 on July 6th. And they said "other surprises await you as well".

Now, seeing as 1.5 has already been out in Japan for several months and this event is taking place there, I think it's quite possible that they could reveal it there. TGS is the most likely place for them to unveil it, but Nomura said that they'll be talking about KH3 at TGS, so I'm not sure if that means they'll be announcing 2.5 before then or not.

Registered
    Oct 2009
    Attack on Titan, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dragonball Fusions, Final Fantasy 7, Dragon Quest 8

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post
    Might be before that. In the description for Japan Expo happening July 4-7th, they have a big presentation for HD 1.5 on July 6th. And they said "other surprises await you as well".

Now, seeing as 1.5 has already been out in Japan for several months and this event is taking place there, I think it's quite possible that they could reveal it there. TGS is the most likely place for them to unveil it, but Nomura said that they'll be talking about KH3 at TGS, so I'm not sure if that means they'll be announcing 2.5 before then or not.
    Japan Expo is in France. :P
    But on topic it hasn't been officially confirmed but I would imagine it will be at one of the big events left this year.

AGITO
    Registered
    Jun 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    Nomura has said multiple times that it would be "unnatural" not to make 2.5. With the credits in 1.5, it's all but officially announced at this point, not that we need it to be.
    I bet that, after he said that it would be unnatural, he accompanied it with a classic *laugh*, no?

Registered
    Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by gamerobber7 View Post
    Japan Expo is in France. :P
    But on topic it hasn't been officially confirmed but I would imagine it will be at one of the big events left this year.
    Well, poop. That means it almost definitely won't be there then. No Kingdom Hearts game has ever been unveiled for the first time outside of Japan... except KH3.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    Metal Gear Solid 2

Well, poop. That means it almost definitely won't be there then. No Kingdom Hearts game has ever been unveiled for the first time outside of Japan... except KH3.
    Maybe the announcement of KH3 in America is a sign that the trend has changed?

Registered
    Oct 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Maybe the announcement of KH3 in America is a sign that the trend has changed?
    No, I think that was just to shut up all the ungrateful morons who wouldn't play any Kingdom Hearts game without a number attached to the end of the title. Before it was announced, whenever the KH facebook would post anything, the comments would always be like "We don't don't care. We want KH3."

That and the announcement of KH3 and FFXV back to back kind of launched the PS4 into interstellar levels of epic at E3.

Administrator
    Registered
    Sep 2010

No, I think that was just to shut up all the ungrateful morons who wouldn't play any Kingdom Hearts game without a number attached to the end of the title. Before it was announced, whenever the KH facebook would post anything, the comments would always be like "We don't don't care. We want KH3."

That and the announcement of KH3 and FFXV back to back kind of launched the PS4 into interstellar levels of epic at E3.
    These are the people Nomura shouldn't even bother catering to. He should look to the fans who have supported him and his series for the past decade and figure out what we want.

Registered
    Jun 2013
    Metal Gear Solid 2

They succeeded in silencing them for a good twenty-four hours. Then SE announced it would be for the X1 as well. Now all the comments are "Why does the Xbox One have KH3?! They don't deserve it!!"

I'm just trying to stay positive that maybe the trend has died, and SE might announce KH2.5 at Japan Expo.

Keyblade Apprentice dlppictures's Avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2008
    KHII (all versions), KHFM.

DDD was announced alongside Nintendo's unveiling the 3DS at E3 2010
    E3 2010: Kingdom Hearts 3D First Look - IGN

And the remake of Coded was hinted at to be revealed at the same E3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    ...until Re:coded, among other titles, was presented at E3 2010.
    Kingdom Hearts coded - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    SQUARE ENIX BRINGS AN UNRIVALED LINEUP OF FRANCHISES TO E3 2010 | SQUARE ENIX

Registered
    Feb 2010
    Bloodborne: The Old Hunters, Tearaway Unfolded

Quote Originally Posted by dlppictures View Post
    DDD was announced alongside Nintendo's unveiling the 3DS at E3 2010
    E3 2010: Kingdom Hearts 3D First Look - IGN

And the remake of Coded was hinted at to be revealed at the same E3.

Kingdom Hearts coded - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    SQUARE ENIX BRINGS AN UNRIVALED LINEUP OF FRANCHISES TO E3 2010 | SQUARE ENIX
    Kingdom Hearts 1 was revealed at E3 too.

Not that I am saying 2.5 being anything but TGS material.

Registered
    Dec 2007
    FF 13 Verses

Quote Originally Posted by Taochan View Post
    These are the people Nomura shouldn't even bother catering to. He should look to the fans who have supported him and his series for the past decade and figure out what we want.
    Unfortunately, he needs to cater to the masses. Heck, he's even bowing down to them, saying main titles like BBS and DDD are spin-offs, when he himself said they were considered as main games when they came out. Sigh...

Organization Member Sorarocks93's Avatar
    Registered
    May 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Gexus View Post
    Unfortunately, he needs to cater to the masses. Heck, he's even bowing down to them, saying main titles like BBS and DDD are spin-offs, when he himself said they were considered as main games when they came out. Sigh...
    Wait, did he really say that? Damn, this is bad. Whatever, I'll keep telling everyone that all the KH games are important and that they need to play them all in order to understand anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast